Fantastic Furniture Tivoli

Fantastic Furniture Tivoli

1.6

ShantelleIllawarra, NSW

Worst lounge ever

Purchased this tivoli lounge in the black fake leather. This has to be the worst decision I've made ever. I don't usually write reviews but i want to save someone else from making a really poor decision. The leather peels and ends up everywhere, on your clothes, in the washing machine, in the car, and it looks disgusting when it peels. 2 years ago I took this lounge to the tip to be destroyed and it still haunts me, literally, my newish washing machine still has remnants of it that continue to soil my clothes! Which is ridiculous, i have done numerous tub cleans to remove this crap. Avoid this lounge at all costs!!!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shantelle, thanks for your prompt reply! Are you able to send through pictures of the damages to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can investigate this further for you? Kind Regards, Jivani and the FF Team.

Tivoli lounge

Anyone has an outcome from Fantastic or ACCC? I am in the same boat with the lounges peeling and side of arm sank in. Emailed Nicholas with details and no reply. Where should I go to now?

What?

If these couches are as bad as everyone is saying why hasn't fantastic furniture recalled these items and why are they still being sold to consumers right now? Have they fixed the issues yet?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rada, we would like to get in touch to discuss this in more detail. If you have purchased a Tivoli and are having problems, please feel free to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Tivoli compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Not FantasticSydney, NSW

A case for the ACCC

As with the below review (Furqan) I have had the same problem with the surface of the Tivoli sofa from Fantastic peeling off. Also the same response "out of warranty cant help sorry". Just proves what a cheap inferior product they sell. Save a bit more and buy from a quality furniture store. I am now taking it to the ACCC for their opinion.

• +1

Purchased at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Balgowlah.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michael, I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to continue the discussion by email. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

FurqanSydney

Do not waste your hard earned money at Fantastic Furniture

Purchased in May 2016 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Auburn for A$1,200.00.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Furqan, I am very sorry to hear about this experience. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us by email. Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

huntersmumma

huntersmummaVictoria

Not so fantastic- furniture and customer service!

Purchased at Fantastic Furniture VIC, Maribyrnong.

meagain

meagainJervis bay, Nsw

Hm..okay if you rarely sit on it

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
JulianneJO

JulianneJOLaunceston

Perfect!!

Very comfortable and easy to maintain. I couldn't notice this sofa as more fancy colourful sofas looked attractive at first sight. However, this black sofa looked more classy and considering the budget, it is more than perfect. If you are looking for modern, simple, not cheap material, comfy sofa, this is perfect. My brother who has a big frame with height of 175 enjoys lying on the sofa, saying it is so comfy for him. Hardly wear and easy to maintenance.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julianne, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! Our sofas are perfect for lying on. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.