Fantastic Furniture Tivoli

Fantastic Furniture Tivoli

Not FantasticSydney, NSW

A case for the ACCC

As with the below review (Furqan) I have had the same problem with the surface of the Tivoli sofa from Fantastic peeling off. Also the same response "out of warranty cant help sorry". Just proves what a cheap inferior product they sell. Save a bit more and buy from a quality furniture store. I am now taking it to the ACCC for their opinion.

• +1
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michael, I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to continue the discussion by email. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

FurqanSydney

Do not waste your hard earned money at Fantastic Furniture

Purchased in May 2016 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Auburn for $1,200.00.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Furqan, I am very sorry to hear about this experience. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us by email. Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

huntersmumma

huntersmummaVictoria

Not so fantastic- furniture and customer service!

meagain

meagainJervis bay, Nsw

Hm..okay if you rarely sit on it

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

JulianneJO

JulianneJOLaunceston

Perfect!!

Very comfortable and easy to maintain. I couldn't notice this sofa as more fancy colourful sofas looked attractive at first sight. However, this black sofa looked more classy and considering the budget, it is more than perfect. If you are looking for modern, simple, not cheap material, comfy sofa, this is perfect. My brother who has a big frame with height of 175 enjoys lying on the sofa, saying it is so comfy for him. Hardly wear and easy to maintenance.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julianne, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! Our sofas are perfect for lying on. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.