Jasper, Baby, Metro, Outdoor
Listing monitored by King Living

The Jasper II exceeds our high expectations.

Our first King purchase, all done online. Extremely happy with the entire process. From website, follow up and delivery including set up, excellent service. Looks awesome and is super comfortable.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2021.

Joe and Angela
Joe and AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mr king you should be ashamed

Spent $8000 on my couch 2020 nearly took a year to come, when we got it had feathers come out constantly took them forever to fix and I decided to change the colour of the arms and table as I had to pick a different colour, when it finally arrived I got second hand used scratched and dented table , have been trying to contact them everyday for 2 weeks and have sent photos and no response, will be taking it further today . Not good enough kings , extremely poor quality couch and ultra uncomfortable

NMB
NMBSouth East Queensland, QLD

8 months and still waiting .. still not received outdoor lounge

Covid delays, shipping delays, order not put in , no email update until I am become the pesky customer and 8 months later I am still waiting ... ACCC check them out

Purchased in November 2020 at King Living for $4,000.00.

KingKing Living

We are sorry to hear about the delays that you have experienced, and on behalf of King Living, we do sincerely apologise. Could you please provide your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

J Harris
J HarrisSouthwest, VIC

Worst customer service experience of my life.

Purchased in September 2020 at King Living VIC, Cheltenham.

Hi Julie,
I apologise again for the disappointing after sales experience, this is certainly not what we hope for our customers. As you and I are currently in communication privately regarding this, I will continue to respond to your messages there.

Two different colours/ slashed/ no domes in seats

I ordered a king Jasper after having the Delta 2 for 10 years with Nil problems. The king arrived with a slash through the leather on one of the bases. Two different colours- the bases are different colour to the tops of the lounge and the leather in the seats has stretched and foam in the seats are sagging after 6 weeks. Extremely disappointed with the quality and lack of service and follow up time from customer service to deal with these issues.

Purchased in January 2021.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Long term review - junk

Purchased in March 2019.

KingKing Living

We are just touching base and are eager to help but unable to if we don’t get your feedback/order info we cannot resolve your concerns. If we can assist in any way, please let us know.

Disgruntled

Hi, I provided order number and contact details after the message above. But I have not heard from the customer service team.

NelloSydney, NSW

Long delays, wrong parts order, poor customer service

This is our 3rd lounge from King, in past years they were excellent to deal with. We ordered a Jasper lounge 3.5 months ago, and were aware of the covid delay. When it arrived today one of the arms was the incorrect size. So we currently have no back to half the lounge. When I called Chatswood I was informed that I would receive a call back within 10mins...5hrs later I rang back as had not received any calls. Apparently it will be another 2 months plus to get the correct arm for the lounge.
Really unimpressed at the incorrect ordering by staff, the inefficiency in handling customer complaints, and the inability to expedite parts when errors are made.

Purchased in November 2020 at King Living NSW, Chatswood.

Hi Nello
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Could you please provide your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au and the Manager will be in touch.

bettyboopaustralia
bettyboopaustraliaQueensland

Huge sigh of relief after reading some reviews

Purchased in September 2020.

Maddie
MaddieSydney, NSW

Jasper doesn't disappoint!

We ordered it for a certain space between posts and the staff over the phone were really helpful. It was out of metro area so we had to pay an extra $350 for delivery and put it together ourselves and get rid of the packaging however it was easy to do. It makes the space and is so comfy. We chose a blue brushed cotton fabric, as the property is used for airbnb and it has so far been really effective and durable. Also a good tip is to get an extra shelf so you can have soft or timber options!

Purchased in March 2020 at King Living NSW, Chatswood.

Danielle Dickson
Danielle DicksonIllawarra, NSW

Love our King lounges!

LWM
LWMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

We love our couch! We have only had it for 3 months but don't have any complaints to date.
It is extremely well made and the leather is beautiful. I wanted fabric for comfort but was worried about the wear, as we plan to keep it for a long time, and am so glad I went with leather based on other reviews.

Purchased in April 2020 at King Living VIC, Nunawading for $5,140.00.

Anthony Levy
Anthony LevyVictoria

Best couch ever

This is an excellent couch , it sits 3 adults with ease and 4 adults if needed ,it is very comfortable and if l lay down ,there is heaps of room and it is a good size for a smaller room l would say to any one wanting a great couch this is it , love it !

Purchased in August 2020 at King Living VIC, Cheltenham.

So far everything is great

We've only had it a couple of months and we don't have children or pets so everything looks brand new. We received great service throughout the purchase and delivery was perfect. We're loving it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $5,000.00.

stevei
steveiSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it!!

Purchased in November 2019 at King Living NSW, Moore Park for $3,499.00.

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Looks good but not great for families!

We love the look & style of the sofa and the sales staff were helpful. Unfortunately the color chosen (beige) is not suitable for children as the slightest touch with grubby hands leaves a smudge. We paid extra for the ‘magic’ treatment but this doesn’t seem to make any difference. I also found the after sales support lacking and there seemed very little interest in helping. The sales staff gave endless assurances that the sofa would be suitable for our situation - both in terms of collie & fabric. A big disappointment!

Purchased in June 2020 at King Living for $7,000.00.

KingKing Living

Thank you for reaching out and your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. Are you able to please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Read more reviews - page 2

Joolz A.
Joolz A.asked
Jasper

Hi, we’ve had our jasper (no storage) for about 6yrs now & my son who loves to jump on anything has jumped on my couch & the seated cushions have now clumped up weird. When I run my hands on it, there’s like uneven bumps. How do I fix this to having it smooth & even again?

Hi Joolz
Thank you for your enquiry. Our King Care Team can assist with inserts.
Email: kingcare@kingliving.com.au
Over time, your new King sofa will exhibit a soft, lived in appearance. Using your furniture is the best way to achieve maximum comfort and the desired appearance. For the most consistent outcome, we recommend that loose seat and back cushions are rotated regularly for even wear.
If your sofa has feather cushions, these will require a little more attention. The soft feather blend in King cushions is secured in channels, similar to a superior quality bed doona. Channel lines may be slightly visible on the surface of some fabrics or leathers. This is a normal characteristic of high quality, soft feather blend cushioning.
King feather and Ultradown®* filled back and seat cushions need to be ‘plumped-up’ to maintain a neat appearance and shape. Pat the filling towards the centre area on seats and plump the back cushions regularly to ensure your cushions provide many years of comfort and support. Visit www.kingliving.com/support to learn more and watch a product care video demonstration.
*Ultradown® is a man made product exclusive to King. Made from specially selected grades of hollow microfibres, Ultradown® is blended and formed into cloud-like balls of varying density and size. Softer fibres deliver personal comfort while firmer fibres offer bounce-back shape resilience.

Greg Banbury
Greg Banburyasked
Jasper

We moved to the US and brought our Jasper II with us. I would like to throughly clean the covers. Can they go on a cold delicate machine wash?

Hi Greg
Thank you for your enquiry. Our covers can velcro off and be removed for the purposes of recovering, as we keep the patterns to make new covers. We do not recommend washing as your covers may lose shape and not fit your sofa. See link to care of your fabric https://www.kingliving.com.au/support/product-care-advice. If you require further assistance, our King Care Team can assist.

LolaD
LolaDasked
Jasper

We have feather cushions. Over time they have squished and no longer hold their shape. Can this be fixed or should I look at buying more solid inners?

Hi Lola
Thank you for your enquiry. We do have Jasper inserts that are memory foam only, and can be purchased through our King Care Team,

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives