King Living Jasper

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Long term review - junk

Purchased in March 2019.

NelloSydney, NSW

Long delays, wrong parts order, poor customer service

This is our 3rd lounge from King, in past years they were excellent to deal with. We ordered a Jasper lounge 3.5 months ago, and were aware of the covid delay. When it arrived today one of the arms was the incorrect size. So we currently have no back to half the lounge. When I called Chatswood I was informed that I would receive a call back within 10mins...5hrs later I rang back as had not received any calls. Apparently it will be another 2 months plus to get the correct arm for the lounge.
Really unimpressed at the incorrect ordering by staff, the inefficiency in handling customer complaints, and the inability to expedite parts when errors are made.

Purchased in November 2020 at King Living NSW, Chatswood.

Hi Nello
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Could you please provide your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au and the Manager will be in touch.

bettyboopaustralia

bettyboopaustraliaQueensland

Huge sigh of relief after reading some reviews

Purchased in September 2020.

MaddieSydney, NSW

Jasper doesn't disappoint!

We ordered it for a certain space between posts and the staff over the phone were really helpful. It was out of metro area so we had to pay an extra $350 for delivery and put it together ourselves and get rid of the packaging however it was easy to do. It makes the space and is so comfy. We chose a blue brushed cotton fabric, as the property is used for airbnb and it has so far been really effective and durable. Also a good tip is to get an extra shelf so you can have soft or timber options!

Purchased in March 2020 at King Living NSW, Chatswood.

Danielle Dickson

Danielle DicksonIllawarra, NSW

Love our King lounges!

LWM

LWMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

We love our couch! We have only had it for 3 months but don't have any complaints to date.
It is extremely well made and the leather is beautiful. I wanted fabric for comfort but was worried about the wear, as we plan to keep it for a long time, and am so glad I went with leather based on other reviews.

Purchased in April 2020 at King Living VIC, Nunawading for $5,140.00.

Anthony Levy

Anthony LevyVictoria

Best couch ever

This is an excellent couch , it sits 3 adults with ease and 4 adults if needed ,it is very comfortable and if l lay down ,there is heaps of room and it is a good size for a smaller room l would say to any one wanting a great couch this is it , love it !

Purchased in August 2020 at King Living VIC, Cheltenham.

So far everything is great

We've only had it a couple of months and we don't have children or pets so everything looks brand new. We received great service throughout the purchase and delivery was perfect. We're loving it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $5,000.00.

stevei

steveiSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it!!

Purchased in November 2019 at King Living NSW, Moore Park for $3,499.00.

Disappointed

DisappointedPerth, WA

Looks good but not great for families!

We love the look & style of the sofa and the sales staff were helpful. Unfortunately the color chosen (beige) is not suitable for children as the slightest touch with grubby hands leaves a smudge. We paid extra for the ‘magic’ treatment but this doesn’t seem to make any difference. I also found the after sales support lacking and there seemed very little interest in helping. The sales staff gave endless assurances that the sofa would be suitable for our situation - both in terms of collie & fabric. A big disappointment!

Purchased in June 2020 at King Living for $7,000.00.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for reaching out and your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. Are you able to please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Knight

KnightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crazy bad quality - don’t bother

Purchased the Jasper last year in March. Had it scotch guarded , cleaned by a ‘kings’ referred expert every 3 months and place a blanket on top of the cushions to further protect.. its impossible to keep this couch looking glam. The head/back cushion have also collapsed inwards. Seriously won’t not purchase anything from these cowboys. They have the brand name but the product is so disappointing.

Purchased in March 2019.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for reaching out, we are sorry to hear about your disappointment and dissatisfaction with your Jasper.
Can you please advise your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Poor workmanship and No Customer Service

Purchased in January 2019 at King Living for $9,000.00.

llee

llee

Great quality... Not.

Worst quality product I have ever own. Pictures speak for themselves. Within 2 years parts started breaking off/coming apart. I didn’t bother contacting them originally but had the final straw when the arm that should be removable completely broke and I can’t put it back in. On top of this, the fabric has pulled off from the back rest, the legs have snapped (the wood is such poor cheap quality), the springs have gone, peeling, cushions out of shape. Not to mention it’s not comfortable to lay on, its 100% just to be looked at. On top of it all, shocking customer service. I will pursue through consumer law as 4 years is not a life span for a couch. Will never go near King Living again. What a shame

• +1Thumbnail
Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Llee, we are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, we would like to look into this further.
Could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Great couch

We have the Baby Jasper in Palm Beach Grey - it looks fantastic in our unit and is easily wiped clean with the micro fibre cloth if we have any spills. We had it scotchguarded as we have a toddler and it was well worth it. They had to send us an electric de-piling device as it was piling a lot but other than that the quality seems good. I'm experimenting now with hand washing the covers in cold water and a mild detergent...I will repost if it works as it seems silly to have removable covers if you can't actually wash them and dry cleaning I'm sure is expensive. Overall I would recommend this couch.

Purchased in August 2017 at King Living for $3,500.00.

Hi Lucy
Thank you for sharing your great Jasper Metro (Baby) story. We are so pleased to hear you are very happy with your sofa and thank you for your recommendation.

Caring customer service.

In times when things are rather strange I can only say how wonderful king livings customer service can be.
After having some initial (and understandable) issues with getting in to King to view their extensive furniture catalogue I was called by their Australian head of sales and provided a personal valet by their NSW State Manaager in store.
We browsed and bought and felt like nothing was too hard.
Thank you King Living. Perfect.

Purchased in May 2020 at King Living NSW, Moore Park.

Pugawawa

PugawawaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprised to see negative comments

Purchased my Jasper 10 years ago. Didn't get the extra expensive leather, just standard. I have 2 dogs & 2 cats & sofa still looks great. Wondering if we are only seeing the negative comments & there's 1000's of happy customers out there?

Purchased in August 2011 at King Living VIC, Nunawading for $7,000.00.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for sharing your excellent review about your Jasper. We are delighted to hear that you love your iconic Jasper and that it still looks great. We really value your fabulous comments and five star review.

LAN  Z

LAN ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again!! Received incomplete Sofa and had very terrible after sale service!!

Purchased in December 2019.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Nice couch but susceptible to wear and tear.

Love the look and feel of our Jasper modular sofa, but do regret buying the expensive Italian made Prestige leather given the wear it has noticeably endured since arriving at our house in mid 2019. Two cushions already have had saddle coloured leather lifted off the seat cushions and the replacement costs to have them re-covered is $500 for the smaller seat cushions. I wouldn’t recommend buying this if you have young kids and want the leather to last.

Purchased in May 2019 at King Living VIC, Richmond.

Jenny2608

Jenny2608Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never again

Nice Lounge and stain resistant, however after spending $7,000.00 and after 4 1/2 years old, the springs have gone on 1 cushion. After speaking to King, they advised not covered under warranty, so I need to replace seat. Still awaiting quote but I know this will not be cheap. If I had bought this lounge from Fantastic Furniture or bought a $2,000.00 lounge I could accept that I may need to buy a new lounge. We do not have young children and there is only 2 of us using the lounge. Would have not expected to have this issue after spending this much money and particularly knowing it was from King Furniture.

Purchased in September 2015 at King Living NSW, Annandale for $7,000.00.

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

Honestly one of the best purchases I have EVER made

Purchased in October 2019 at King Living NSW, Annandale for $4,999.00.