Feline Greenies

Feline Greenies

See the Best Cat Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Feline Greenies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mr Green
    Mr GreenNSW, 2040

Cat Crack!

This is our answer to introducing friends and family to our feline furball. She will forget all social barriers and instantly come pouncing for a treat. We call this Cat Crack, and she gets quite obsessive when the packet come out... moderation is the key!

chellekat
    chellekatAU

My cat loves these!

These are a really healthy and yummy treat option for your cat. They're really good for their teeth. My cat loves the seafood one the most. They are a bit pricey but I'd rather pay more for a good quality product. I often find it on sale online. I'm just happy that it's something my cat loves and he's essentially 'cleaning his teeth' as he eats it!
    Healthy, good for his teeth, he loves it.
    A bit expensive, but you can get a pretty good deal on them at times.

Other Cat Foods