4Feline Greenies Dental Treats

4Feline Greenies Dental Treats

100% · 50%

Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.5
Brand Manager for Greenies? Claim your listing.

bat
batGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC110 posts
Smell
Caroline Webb
Caroline WebbSydney17 posts

How to herd cats

My two cats go mad for any flavour of Greenies. They come running when they hear me open a packet, so it’s a good way of getting them indoors for the night. Greenies are a bit stinky, but that’s probably why they’re popular with the mogs!
switcher
switcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Cats love these

Has anyone ever encountered a cat that doesn't love these? Can't attest to their effectiveness as a dental aid, but if your kitty is a bit off their food, or just old and difficult (I'm looking at you, Smudgie!!), you can always get some calories into them with these, they can't resist. Great as an appetite stimulator. Show details
Mr Green
Mr GreenNSW, 204015 posts

Cat Crack!

This is our answer to introducing friends and family to our feline furball. She will forget all social barriers and instantly come pouncing for a treat. We call this Cat Crack, and she gets quite obsessive when the packet come out... moderation is the key!

chellekat
chellekatAU7 posts

My cat loves these!

These are a really healthy and yummy treat option for your cat. They're really good for their teeth. My cat loves the seafood one the most. They are a bit pricey but I'd rather pay more for a good quality product. I often find it on sale online. I'm just happy that it's something my cat loves and he's essentially 'cleaning his teeth' as he eats it!
Healthy, good for his teeth, he loves it.
A bit expensive, but you can get a pretty good deal on them at times.