2Fertility2Family Basal Ovulation Thermometer

4.4

Nicole
Nicole3 posts
  Top Review

Stopped working after a few weeks

The thermometer was good for about 3 weeks then stopped working mid cycle, it would vary extremely and I could even test a few times in a row and bath by almost half a degree (a lot when measuring BBT!). On another note even when working it would take anywhere from 3-5 minutes to take the temperature. I bought the product in a pack that included pregnancy tests and ovulation tests and have found 2 of these packets empty without strips when opening. I emailed the company about the thermometer on the 9th of September and still haven’t received any response, so not great customer service either. Have since bought one from customer service and seems to be working a lot better.

Purchased in for $55.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Nicole, I am sorry to hear of your experience with our BBT, I would love to investigate this for you. Can you please email me directly at info@fertility2family.com.au

Regards
Evan

Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Top Review

Very reliable product

I have been using this thermometer for a while now to track my Basal temps and it has made it so easy to keep track of whats happening inside my body and when I have ovulated. It's really easy to use and compact and easy to pack when travelling. When following up the postage of this product I had very pleasant experiences speaking with the Customer Service team and they were always quick to respond and very polite and friendly and informative. I will be ordering from them regularly.

Purchased in .

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Bianca, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and we are very pleased to see you are using this thermometer regularly!

Using the basal thermometer is definitely a great way to check signs of ovulation on the inside. We are glad you found our customer service useful and easy.

Check out our Fertility Value Packs that include Conceive Plus, Cheap Ovulation Tests and Cheap Pregnancy Tests and Basal Ovulation Thermometer - external link

We would love it if you could share this feedback on our Google business page. external link

Regards
Evan

Olivia P.
Olivia P.5 posts

Faulty

Does not work very well. Screen is occasionally glitchy when on button pressed. for example the screen will either display random things and then not turn on or just not turn on despite hearing the beep. This is a problem for me as I take my temperature early in the morning (in the dark) and will go straight back to sleep once I have my reading. There have been times where I have been waiting extended periods of time just to realise it has not actually turned on. It also takes quite a long time to record the reading and doesn’t remember temps <36.0C.
Cait
CaitSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Love it!

My naturopath recommended this to me, it has been so great to track my ovulation. Accurate and easy to use. All you have to do is remember to use it haha! Show details ·  1
Kimberley
Kimberley
  Fair Incentive

This thermometer is great- exactly what I was after

I have been using this thermometer daily for the last 6 months to track my ovulation cycle and have found it to be great! Accurate & consistent, also easy to use. Show details ·  1
elinabi
elinabi

When it decides to work it does it’s job fine and with accuracy

Used the thermometer for a week. The 2nd morning didn’t get a reading, the thermometer beeped weirdly & didn’t turn on normally. Next 2 days worked normal, then it happened again. Show details
Naima
NaimaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality service and great value!

This is the first time I’ve ordered from Fertility2Family. Not only did I feel it’s great value for money but furthermore received extra bonus’ with my order.
However there was a mixup with my order and so when I emailed with my concern, I received feedback within hours. My concerns were acknowledged and my order is now on its way. I can honestly say I have never received such great customer service, and so i have told all my friends and family about this site and will continue to purchase products supplied. I also received my order within days. Thanks again! Show details ·  1
Anniyah P.
Anniyah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Very accurate and helps me know when I ovulate

I brought one of the packs which came with ovulation, pregnancy tests and BBT. Instructions are easy I am still learning how to track my BBT but has helped me confirm that I have ovulated which is nice to know. I use the BBT and ovulation tests to track when I ovulate Show reply
Baby BK
Baby BKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Very accurate- precise and fast

The Basal thermometer I have found to be very precise and super accurate because it has the 2 decimal places. The packaging was discreet and the postage was very fast. Show details ·  1
Bon
BonIllawarra, NSW8 posts

Accurate effective thermometer!

Fast shipping in discreet packaging, great customer service. Website has good ease of use. Accurate to 2 decimal places. Easy to use. The most effective way for us to track ovulation, especially as hormonal tracking did not work for us- and now a handy thermometer for our little one! Show details ·  1
Sar001
Sar0014 posts

Very accurate and a great tool to track ovulation

I purchased a Major Fertility Pack to have a basal thermometer, ovulation strips and pregnancy strips. I use the thermometer every day and have been able to accurately track when ovulation has happened for months now. It allows you to increase your chances of conceiving by narrowing down your ovulation date. I've had it for 1.5 years, using it every day and have only had to change the battery once. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW7 posts

It’s great and made pinpointing easier

I've used this Thermometer for 5 months and it has made it easier to read my body so I can know when I am going to ovulate. The memory function is good for writing down on my chart and the beep when done testing is very loud Show reply