Fertility2Family Basal Ovulation Thermometer

Fertility2Family Basal Ovulation Thermometer

Naima

NaimaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality service and great value!

This is the first time I’ve ordered from Fertility2Family. Not only did I feel it’s great value for money but furthermore received extra bonus’ with my order.
However there was a mixup with my order and so when I emailed with my concern, I received feedback within hours. My concerns were acknowledged and my order is now on its way. I can honestly say I have never received such great customer service, and so i have told all my friends and family about this site and will continue to purchase products supplied. I also received my order within days. Thanks again!

Purchased in October 2020 at Fertility2Family.

Anniyah P.

Anniyah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very accurate and helps me know when I ovulate

I brought one of the packs which came with ovulation, pregnancy tests and BBT. Instructions are easy I am still learning how to track my BBT but has helped me confirm that I have ovulated which is nice to know. I use the BBT and ovulation tests to track when I ovulate

Baby BK

Baby BKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very accurate- precise and fast

The Basal thermometer I have found to be very precise and super accurate because it has the 2 decimal places. The packaging was discreet and the postage was very fast.

Purchased in March 2019 for $39.00.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Fertility2Family Basal Ovulation Thermometer compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Bon

BonIllawarra, NSW

Accurate effective thermometer!

Fast shipping in discreet packaging, great customer service. Website has good ease of use. Accurate to 2 decimal places. Easy to use. The most effective way for us to track ovulation, especially as hormonal tracking did not work for us- and now a handy thermometer for our little one!

Purchased in April 2017.

Sar001

Sar001

Very accurate and a great tool to track ovulation

I purchased a Major Fertility Pack to have a basal thermometer, ovulation strips and pregnancy strips. I use the thermometer every day and have been able to accurately track when ovulation has happened for months now. It allows you to increase your chances of conceiving by narrowing down your ovulation date. I've had it for 1.5 years, using it every day and have only had to change the battery once.

Purchased in August 2017.

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very reliable product

I have been using this thermometer for a while now to track my Basal temps and it has made it so easy to keep track of whats happening inside my body and when I have ovulated. It's really easy to use and compact and easy to pack when travelling. When following up the postage of this product I had very pleasant experiences speaking with the Customer Service team and they were always quick to respond and very polite and friendly and informative. I will be ordering from them regularly.

Purchased in May 2018.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

It’s great and made pinpointing easier

I've used this Thermometer for 5 months and it has made it easier to read my body so I can know when I am going to ovulate. The memory function is good for writing down on my chart and the beep when done testing is very loud