Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Nat

Nat Victoria

Ineffective and faulty ovulation tests

Purchased in August 2020.

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY THESE

Purchased in October 2020.

Georgi

GeorgiVictoria

Don’t waste your money!

- No instruction slip comes with the product, besides a very nondescript image on the individual sachets (why?)
- Don’t bother wasting your money, all of the tests were invalid! No second line, not even a faint one on any day.
I wanted to check to make sure I was giving them a fair shot, so I tested a different brand with the same pee sample from CD13-15 (testing twice a day). Got a clear positive on the other brand on CD 14, but NOTHING on these ones.

Not worth the free shipping.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$38.00.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

All negative/invalid tests

I swapped to this brand from an eBay brand to get the bundle with the thermometer.
I’ve been testing 2 times a day from cd8, now on cd18 and these tests has shown NO test line what so ever. I have a dr appointment in two days to confirm ovulation but disappointed every test was showing no lh surge what so ever when I regularly ovulate around day 14.

Purchased in September 2020.

Georgi11

Georgi11Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not the greatest

I have been using these tests for 2 months now and I’m just not really impressed. I bought another brand off eBay and have been using both and the eBay tests are so much clearer to read and seem to match up with the results on my Clearblue test. Sometimes I can’t even see a slight second line on these ovulation tests. I won’t be purchasing again but I’m glad so many others have had success. The green line is the Fertility2family tests and the blue is the eBay ones.

Lex

LexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I bought a batch of 50 ovulation strips and almost every single one has come back invalid - regardless of how carefully tested each time. Most looked damaged before testing also.

Purchased in August 2020 at Fertility2Family.

Reliable enogh

I've used these in the past and conceived. After purchasing a batch of 200 strips this year there were some issues but generally they do work and are much cheaper than what is offered at the chemist for the same level of quality.

Purchased in June 2020.

GGGEOR

GGGEOR

Been using for three cycles

i have been using these for 3 cycles. Ive tried first response & @home strip's from ebay but these are the only ones that worked for me. I am just happy to Finally found my peak

Purchased in April 2020 at Fertility2Family for A$38.00.

metal.babyxox

metal.babyxoxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Faint results when doctor confirmed ovulation

I almost missed my fertile window because of how light these tests are. I only got a positive result with my FMU even though the instructions say to use later ones. My doctor later confirmed my ovulation.

Purchased in May 2020 at Fertility2Family website.

Find out how Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Not "chemist quality" as they state

Purchased in January 2020 for A$100.00.

Egon

EgonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast shipping and Excellent Customer service

firstly, Fertility2Family customer service is top notch! i typed in the wrong address and they fixed it in within minutes of us contacting them via FB chat. The item is packed nicely and discreetly and they arrived so quickly! thanks again to the team at Fertility2Family .

Purchased in May 2020.

Regular PeriodsNo

NHJanSydney

Crappy tests don't work - bad customer service

Purchased in July 2019.

SNJ

SNJPerth, WA

Reliable Product

Used the ovulation tests for approx 3 months and always was very accurate. Was easy to see a positive from a negative. Good instructions that can easily be accessed. Great customer service!

Purchased in December 2019.

Emily L

Emily LSydney, NSW

Affordable and Accurate

Quick shipping and it was discreet. It gave me a great progression line and it was obvious as I was approaching ovulation. Due to the economical pricing, I was able to test twice a day when approaching ovulation and was almost successful in getting a peak reading (mine wasn't a dye stealer) but it was close enough.

Thanks to these, I can now know that I do indeed ovulate despite being a bit older.

Thanks!

Purchased in February 2020.

MWWHunter Region, NSW

Don’t buy

Product comes back negative all the time, I used clearblue digital and first response both said I am fertile but this is a waste of money, don’t ever get caught with this product.

Purchased in December 2019 at Fertility2family .

Stefanie

StefanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and affordable

Thankyou for making such an easily available and affordable product!

It had made this journey so much easier and affordable knowing there are cheaper options that are just as effective available. Shipping is super fast and discreet which is appreciated also!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$50.00.

Anniyah P.

Anniyah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new favourite test

I got recommended these in a Facebook group. I am a POAS addict so anything to save some money while trying to get pregnant. I brought one of the packs which came with ovulation, pregnancy tests and BBT. The tests and instructions were sure easy to use. The strips were fiddler than the normal FRER I use but for 50 tests for the price of 5 I can’t complain.

Purchased in May 2019.

Cannot beat the price

These work well, they’re a touch more difficult to use than big-brand ones. But for the few extra steps and reading the instructions you cannot beat the price. The results are just as accurate.

Purchased in November 2018.

Regular PeriodsNo
Evan K.Fertility2Family

Fast delivery and a great product

I use the product every month and it’s simple and easy to use. Instructions are very clear. The results were very accurate every time. Not one faulty product. Will buy again

Purchased in December 2018.

Will be buying again

Iv used this product the past two ovulations and they are just as easy to read as the more expensive store brought ones. I recommend these to anyone in the same boat that's trying to conceive. After 6 months of trying im glad iv found these affordable ones.

Purchased in March 2019.