2Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Easy to use

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
  Top Review

Fell pregnant after using these!

Have used this product and it correctly predicted my ovulation surge. I followed the instructions to a ‘t’, including not having fluids for 2 hours before collecting a urine sample, testing at the same time every day, and also letting the urine sample reach room temperature before testing. I had been trying to conceive using an app for about 6 months before trying these, and got pregnant on my first go using them. Sadly the pregnancy was short lived, however have used them again for this cycle and am about a week off from knowing if I’m pregnancy again! I can definitely feel something brewing down there again haha. Overall.. would 100% reccomend!

Purchased in for $76.

• Regular Periods: Yes
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for reviewing our OPKS, Using ovulation tests has been proven to be the least invasive and most accurate way to detect when you are ovulating. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you during your TWW. Keep us updated.

Nat
Nat Victoria5 posts
  Top Review

Ineffective and faulty ovulation tests

I purchased these ovulation test strips after using them and the HPTs to conceive my first child several years ago. However, the quality has definitely gone downhill. The first batch I received had several damaged tests that were unable to be used, meaning I ran out of tests mid-cycle. I contacted the company and they sent my full order again. I was very pleased with the service at the time, however after using the replacement strips I have to say I think the quality of the product is poor. I followed the instructions exactly and tested 3 times a day throughout my cycle but got absolutely nothing. Not even a faint line. I was confused as I had been tracking my cycle for several months using other methods too and was sure I’m ovulating. I ended up purchasing 2 other brands to compare over a few days (same sensitivity level). Using the same urine sample I got very clear positive results on the other tests and nothing on these. Don’t waste your money or your time.

Purchased in .

• Regular Periods: Yes
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Nat, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with your current batch of ovulation tests, I would love to get started on assisting you and I would like to offer you a replacement batch.

Please email us at info@fertility2family.com.au and I will be able to get started on sending out your replacements.

Seyb33
Seyb33

Best LH tests I’ve tried

I have a fairly short lasting LH peak so it can be difficult to catch. I’ve been using these LH tests 2-3 times a day near my expected ovulation day the past 3 cycles and it has accurately detected LH peak (and ovulation was subsequently confirmed by a progesterone blood test 7 days later).
These strips helped me conceive my first baby and I am using them again whilst TTC this time. Best brand I have used and most cost effective too. Show details ·  1
Taya
Taya5 posts

I ordered ovulation tests with express shipping

My order stated it was shipped 7 days ago but had no tracking code attached. I have emailed twice and called 7+ times all of which have gone unanswered. I paid for express postage. Show details
Mum
MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

Very easy to use and accurate, will definitely buy again. Instructions are easy to follow. They also have a long expiry date which is great, can use for multiple pregnancies. Show reply
Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

This product is very useful

This product is very useful. The first month I used these ovulation tests and I got pregnant. The instructions are really clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend their products. Show details ·  1
Siobhan
SiobhanPerth, WA3 posts

Cheap and easy to use

These are good mid stream ovulation tests, occasionally I find it hard to interpret if the test line is dark. But in general they are easy to use and accurate. Show details ·  1
Dana Vigar
Dana Vigar

Awesome products

Instructions were easy to follow and used a fair few time the tests were easy to read and very understanding would highly recommend these products and will buy again soon Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn’t work!

Used these for 4 cycles without getting any positive surge, barely even a faint line. Bought another brand and tested site by side in my fifth cycle and sure enough the other brand showed a LH surge but these didn’t. Don’t waste your time or your money. Show details
Jessica
JessicaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Inaccurate and faulty ovulation tests

Used product for 6 months. Missed my LH surge each time because the line would be very faint. Waste of money, and very stressful when ttc. Made me think I wasn’t ovulating which caused more stress Show details
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.

Review

Ended up getting test line positive. Would recommend if curious about ovulation test and trying to conceive. Overall a good product for the money you spend. Especially compared to expensive tests
Cmll
CmllSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Never worked

Bought ovulation test strips. Been testings several times a day, never got positive or even 2 lines. Just 1 line. Started thinking I wasn't ovulating because of this ,which is very stressful for TTC couple. Show details
Michelle Anne
Michelle Anne

Great customer support, works well

When I first started using these I mistakenly thought they weren’t working. What I didn’t realise is my LH spike is super fast and short, so although I was testing every day I still missed it.

After contacting the company with my concerns they sent me out a whole new batch free of charge just in case they were faulty.

Of course now I know it was never the tests - I just needed to test two to three times a day to catch my spike. Having irregular periods after just coming off the pill complicated things as well. But since I started testing more regularly I have not had a problem catching my spike - these work great and I am really impressed with the extent this company went to to help me troubleshoot. Show details ·  1

Jess
JessIllawarra, NSW

Simone
SimoneSydney, NSW

Easy/Affordable but tests were invalid

Heard these were great as a friend of mine used them. She gave me the rest of her box when she found out she was pregnant and they worked great. Found out what day I ovulated. So I bought a box of 50 and pretty much thought the first 3 months of me using them i wasnt ovulating until i bought another brand to find out these tests were not working. Always showing as a low reading. Never got a high reading it was always showing 1 line. I tested multiple in the same day and it all read the same. Disappointment and misleading :( Show details
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Simone, Thank you for taking the time to review our ovulation tests. I would love to investigate this for you and assist you further in regards to this. Can you please email directly on info@fertility2family.com.au

AHR
AHR

What is the sensitivity of the ovulation strips?

Features:

• Available in a variety of bundles, including a bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups
  • Can choose between strip tests or mid-stream tests. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. To use a mid-stream test, place the absorbent end into your urine stream.
  • Individually packaged testing strips so you can take one out of the box and keep it in your bag, in case you need it while on the go
  • Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
  • Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price, by up to $50

What reviewers liked about this ovulation test:

• In general, Fertility2Family ovulation tests provided accurate results, allowing people to keep track of their cycle and plan the best times to conceive.
  • Reviewers were able to reach customer service within a matter of minutes of initiating contact via the Facebook chat service. The company also emailed a copy of the instruction sheet, in conjunction with the physical sheet that they sent in the mail, to ensure that customers were sure of how to use the products.
  • Fertility2Family sent products out promptly, packaging them discreetly into plain white envelopes.
  • Reviewers appreciated that this product was easily available to buy online and affordable. The low price meant that many people could use these ovulation strips multiple times a day, which was useful, as LH hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day.