Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Crap compared to other brands!

These were lovely and cheap but crap because they were either super duper light for 1 day or non existent pretty much. I used 3 different brands for 3 cycles to compare them and sadly these were the worst. The other brands showed light to very dark lines leading up to and when ovulating. Like they're meant to. A big waste of money unfortunately. $39 I could've spent on tests that actually worked. I emailed the company multiple times and got told they would look into it but got no further response even though I emailed a couple more times. If i had to recommend a brand it would be Ovuplan. They are exxy but amazing imo.

Purchased in September 2017 for $39.00.

Regular PeriodsYes
Hi Namoi, I am sorry to hear the ovulation tests are not what you expected. We recommend testing twice a day in the morning and the evening this is because current studies show that 38% of women have LH surge only lasting up to 10 hours. Not replying back to you is just not good enough. Plain & simple. We used to have someone managing our inbox but this is no longer the case, I know this doesn’t make up for poor customer service you have had in the past ,I now personally look after the emails and rest assure that’s not going to happen again. I would love to be able to investigate this for you further Naomi can you please send me an email info@fertility2family.com.au Regards EvanI have sent you an email Evan

Affordable and fast postage

Still using the product to see if I’m fact it works and successful. I’ve used the product 15 times with differing outcomes. Price was affordable and also enviro friendly compared to other products on the market. Love being able to buy in bulk.

Purchased in March 2019 for $39.00.

Very accurate!

I hadn't ovulated since having my first child so being able to purchase these in bulk was fantastic as I was using them flat out until my cycle returned. They were affordable and accurate - the positive line displayed when my body was also showing signs of ovulating. They arrived quickly and the packaging was very discreet. I would say these certainly helped us conceive. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in July 2017 at Fertility to Family.

Regular PeriodsNo

Great tests to use, no issues, pick up peak

Ive tested every day this month. Slowly started picking up the test line and peaked right when i should have. I would recommend these tests as a cheaper option to other on the market.

Purchased in March 2019.

Affordable and effective

I have been using the ovulation strips for a few months and have been able to identify ovulation easily. Being cheap means I can test multiple times a day to catch the LH surge. Also appreciate the straightforward instructions being emailed with the order for easy reference. Packaging is discreet and received quickly.

Purchased in January 2019.

These are fantastic!

I used these for the first time this month after not getting any positive results on my other strips. I thought I was ovulating earlier in my cycle, but with these I am now able to pinpoint my ovulation date. They are so easy to use! So happy, wish I'd bought them sooner!!

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Great products

These were perfect for checking ovulation. Instructions were accurate and easy to follow, and I didn't have any problems reading the results. Affordable pricing and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2017.

Used to test and got pregnant

Instructions were easy to follow and affordable.Only issue I had was trying to work out if the strip was darker than day before. But only used a few times and then got BFP.

Purchased in May 2018.

Cheap and reliable

Great affordable option. Were accurate and arrived super fast. Cheapest I have found after doing lots of research. Really simple to use and cold in discreet packaging. Would use again

Purchased in January 2017.

Great affordable option!

Great affordable pricing, easy enough to use. Great customer service and very fast shipping in discreet packaging. Only downside is they were ineffective for me due to a hormonal condition!

Purchased in April 2017.

Straightforward, value for money

I have purchased the ovulation tests for both pregnancies and they worked very well. Shipping was fast too as I don't remember having to wait too long for the envelope to arrive. Love how it's sold in bulk and that it's so affordable! Will definitely recommend this for anyone who is TTC-ing.

Purchased in June 2017.

Excellent value

Excellent value... Delivered in a discreet plain white envelope.Bought multiple times and would do again. Exactly the same as what you buy from a chemist only a lot cheaper.Easy to flow instructions

Purchased in December 2017.

quick and easy

Ovulation tests Simple, quick, accurate readings. I have used this product in the past 2017 and again in 2018. bulk packs are great
instructions were easy to follow.
I have also used the pregnancy test in 2017 and it was accurate

Purchased in December 2018.

Regular PeriodsYes

Great bulk packs to prepare for TTC

I purchased a Major Fertility Pack to have a basal thermometer, ovulation strips and pregnancy strips. The bulk pack price meant that I didn't feel bad testing all the time to accurately chart my ovulation.

Purchased in August 2017 for $39.00.

Great product

Posted out quickly, easy to use with clear instructions. I ordered a few times as we had difficulty conceiving and staying pregnant. Allowed me to track my cycle and eventually fall pregnant.

Purchased in March 2017.

These where perfect for what i needed! Thanks to Fertiity2Family i now have a happy healthy 3 year old daughter!

Instructions where clear, I ordered a few times as i was having a hard time getting pregnant. We would not have been successful if i didn't use these! Thank you so much!

Purchased in May 2015 for $12.00.

Helped me get my BFP!!

I used these OPKs in the month leading up to my 1st pregnancy. My cycle can be 28 - 34 days in length but these OPKs were very accurate. Bub is now 15 months and we are thinking about TTC soon and I will be getting more. The customer service was great. Easy to deal with, great product and fast delivery

Purchased in February 2017.

Excellent service and product

I have bought these ovulation tests multiple times and have found them to be very useful and accurate when tracking ovulation and helping get the best chance of conception each cycle.

Purchased in April 2018.

Accurate Ovulation Tests

I have used these to predict my ovulation and had the results confirmed by ultrasound so they are definitely accurate. We have gotten pregnant 3 times using these ovulation strips!

Purchased in January 2007.

Literally wouldn’t have been able to have a baby without these!

Was trying for 9months with no success, it wasn’t until I brought these bulk Ovulation strips that I found when I ovulate, now I have a beautiful baby boy!
So easy to use and easy to read!

Purchased in July 2017 at Fertility2family.com for $25.00.