Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anniyah P.

Anniyah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new favourite test

I got recommended these in a Facebook group. I am a POAS addict so anything to save some money while trying to get pregnant. I brought one of the packs which came with ovulation, pregnancy tests and BBT. The tests and instructions were sure easy to use. The strips were fiddler than the normal FRER I use but for 50 tests for the price of 5 I can’t complain.

Purchased in May 2019.

Cannot beat the price

These work well, they’re a touch more difficult to use than big-brand ones. But for the few extra steps and reading the instructions you cannot beat the price. The results are just as accurate.

Purchased in November 2018.

Regular PeriodsNo

Fast delivery and a great product

I use the product every month and it’s simple and easy to use. Instructions are very clear. The results were very accurate every time. Not one faulty product. Will buy again

Purchased in December 2018.

Will be buying again

Iv used this product the past two ovulations and they are just as easy to read as the more expensive store brought ones. I recommend these to anyone in the same boat that's trying to conceive. After 6 months of trying im glad iv found these affordable ones.

Sue

SueAustralia

Great

I used the in stream ovulation tests and found them to be great. Ive had trouble in the past with strip ovulation tests, and never really understood them. But once I read the info pamphlet that comes with these tests, I was able to test correctly and get a good result. Will use them till the end of the year in preparation for pregnancy

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Good and what was expected

These were fine for the price and arrived as ordered but did take a couple of weeks to arrive which I didn’t expect. Would purchase again without any major concern.

Purchased in April 2019.

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap compared to other brands!

These were lovely and cheap but crap because they were either super duper light for 1 day or non existent pretty much. I used 3 different brands for 3 cycles to compare them and sadly these were the worst. The other brands showed light to very dark lines leading up to and when ovulating. Like they're meant to. A big waste of money unfortunately. $39 I could've spent on tests that actually worked. I emailed the company multiple times and got told they would look into it but got no further response even though I emailed a couple more times. If i had to recommend a brand it would be Ovuplan. They are exxy but amazing imo.

Purchased in September 2017 for $39.00.

Naomi

I have sent you an email Evan

Baby BK

Baby BKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and fast postage

Still using the product to see if I’m fact it works and successful. I’ve used the product 15 times with differing outcomes. Price was affordable and also enviro friendly compared to other products on the market. Love being able to buy in bulk.

Purchased in March 2019 for $39.00.

Flick

Flick

Very accurate!

I hadn't ovulated since having my first child so being able to purchase these in bulk was fantastic as I was using them flat out until my cycle returned. They were affordable and accurate - the positive line displayed when my body was also showing signs of ovulating. They arrived quickly and the packaging was very discreet. I would say these certainly helped us conceive. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in July 2017 at Fertility to Family.

Katie

KatieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great tests to use, no issues, pick up peak

Ive tested every day this month. Slowly started picking up the test line and peaked right when i should have. I would recommend these tests as a cheaper option to other on the market.

Affordable and effective

I have been using the ovulation strips for a few months and have been able to identify ovulation easily. Being cheap means I can test multiple times a day to catch the LH surge. Also appreciate the straightforward instructions being emailed with the order for easy reference. Packaging is discreet and received quickly.

Purchased in January 2019.

Maxine

MaxineSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are fantastic!

I used these for the first time this month after not getting any positive results on my other strips. I thought I was ovulating earlier in my cycle, but with these I am now able to pinpoint my ovulation date. They are so easy to use! So happy, wish I'd bought them sooner!!

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Katie K

Katie KSydney, NSW

Great products

These were perfect for checking ovulation. Instructions were accurate and easy to follow, and I didn't have any problems reading the results. Affordable pricing and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2017.

Pmp

PmpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used to test and got pregnant

Instructions were easy to follow and affordable.Only issue I had was trying to work out if the strip was darker than day before. But only used a few times and then got BFP.

Purchased in May 2018.

Josie

Josie

Cheap and reliable

Great affordable option. Were accurate and arrived super fast. Cheapest I have found after doing lots of research. Really simple to use and cold in discreet packaging. Would use again

Purchased in January 2017.

Bon

BonIllawarra, NSW

Great affordable option!

Great affordable pricing, easy enough to use. Great customer service and very fast shipping in discreet packaging. Only downside is they were ineffective for me due to a hormonal condition!

Purchased in April 2017.

ms_motchy

ms_motchyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Straightforward, value for money

I have purchased the ovulation tests for both pregnancies and they worked very well. Shipping was fast too as I don't remember having to wait too long for the envelope to arrive. Love how it's sold in bulk and that it's so affordable! Will definitely recommend this for anyone who is TTC-ing.

Purchased in June 2017.

Jue

JueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value

Excellent value... Delivered in a discreet plain white envelope.Bought multiple times and would do again. Exactly the same as what you buy from a chemist only a lot cheaper.Easy to flow instructions

Purchased in December 2017.

Louise

LouiseMurray Region, NSW

quick and easy

Ovulation tests Simple, quick, accurate readings. I have used this product in the past 2017 and again in 2018. bulk packs are great
instructions were easy to follow.
I have also used the pregnancy test in 2017 and it was accurate

Purchased in December 2018.

Sar001

Sar001

Great bulk packs to prepare for TTC

I purchased a Major Fertility Pack to have a basal thermometer, ovulation strips and pregnancy strips. The bulk pack price meant that I didn't feel bad testing all the time to accurately chart my ovulation.

Purchased in August 2017 for $39.00.