7Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

4.1

73 reviews · Statistics

77% · 5612 · 16%
Outstanding customer service
Cheaper than tests found at supermarkets
Not complicated to use
See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zearah McCracken
Zearah McCrackenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Verified Top Review

Indent lines, false positives and long drying time

The tests claim that results are ready to read in 3 minutes but to be read before 5 minutes, then discarded. In my experience I have found the tests take longer than three minutes to dry, and the drying has even surpassed the 5 minute mark.

Multiple cycles in a row, the tests have come up with faint, but noticeable positive lines, or very heavy indentation lines. Even when recommending within the correct time frame. I dipped a test with tap water and had the exact same light purple indent show up, along with the control line.

While the test are affordable, they are not reliable. They’re better off thrown in the bin to save yourself the confusion and heartache.

Purchased in for $38.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Zearah, I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our HCG tests. I would love to assist you and investigate the issues that you have had. can you please email me directly at info@fertility2family.com.au

K.S.B
K.S.BQLDDarling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive Top Review

Fantastic Product

I bought the pregnancy tests with ovulation tests; but due to finding out I was pregnant in 2017- I had no need to use the ovulation strips. It was wonderful to be able to use accurate tests without spending a great deal of money as I have done in buying pregnancy tests from the supermarket.
The pregnancy tests were easy to use and gave accurate results. Because I was concerned about miscarriage and wanted the assurance that I was still pregnant, I tested everyday for about 1-2 weeks after the first positive test (we had been trying to conceive for almost 6 years!)- and it was always a relief to easily see the positive two lines.

Purchased in .

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi K.S.B, We hope you are enjoying the toddler life! Thanks for leaving a kind review for us and we are glad that we were able to provide you some peace of mind with accurate tests.

A lot of women tests frequently during their pregnancy for the same reasons as you and using our tests is a cost effective way of doing this without breaking the bank.

Check out our Fertility Value Packs that include Conceive Plus, Cheap Ovulation Tests and Cheap Pregnancy Tests and Basal Ovulation Thermometer - external link

Britt Mc
Britt McNSWSydney, NSW
Laura
LauraQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hcg tests not sensitive at all

I have spent so much money during ttc on these products, the ovulation tests are fairly good but the pregnancy tests didn’t even pick up anything until AFTER my period was due yet I had positives on 3 other brands 4 days before my period was due, do not buy the pregnancy tests if you’re wanting early results. Show details
Corinne Dawes
Corinne Dawes6 posts

Emm
Emm

Pregnancy tests aren’t sensitive at all

Used the pregnancy tests while also using first response brand. First response has shown a progressing line the last 3 days, while these have shown nothing at all.
Mad
MadTasmania

Great product- Quick delivery

Product is perfect and so easy to use, delivery was only about 2 days which is so convenient. Very impressed. Super affordable when TTC and takes the stress out of buying tests. Show details ·  1
Xenia W.
Xenia W.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Disappointed in the pregnancy test sensitivity

Bought their pack of ovulation and pregnancy tests as we're trying to conceive.
The ovulation tests were ok.
The pregnancy tests were SO DISAPPOINTING! I did a test at 10dpo and there wasn't even a hint of a line, nothing! Did the test with FRER with the same urine and the line was very much there.
Would not recommend if you're TTC and need the test to be accurate and easy to read. Show details
Chelsea
ChelseaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t use to detect early pregnancy

Please don’t use these when TTC & early to detect pregnancy. Might be okay after you already know you’re pregnant to check your HCG is increasing but not to detect early pregnancy.
The indent line is so bad. I thought I was pregnant and was so excited to test the next day to then see the same faint line. I tested with water to compare and it was even darker…. Heartbreaking!
(I checked within the recommended timeframe) Show details
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Chelsea, I am sorry to hear that your HCG tests did not work how you would have expected them to. I would like to take ownership and assist in resolving this for you. Can you please contact me directly at info@fertility2family.com.au

Esteeh
EsteehQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing - faint lines on pregnacy tests nothing on ovulation test

I’m so disappointed with this company. I paid over $100 for a combination of ovulation sticks and pregnancy tests.

The ovulation sticks completing missed my ovulation detection not even a faint line! I am so thankful that I checked with a mother company to make sure I wasn’t risking missing my fertile window and peak ovulation.

Then the midstream pregnancy tests. All over the place. A series of faint lines followed by nothing. Leading me to believe I had a chemical pregnancy. The heartache and disappointment in that is horrific.

I really wanted to love these products but unfortunately I just can’t trust them. Show details

Sam
SamNSWSydney, NSW

Great product!

I used these tests when I last was trying to convince and they worked a treat I found out pretty early I was pregnant with my daughter. There so worth the money. I have brought them again for this time. Show details ·  1
Haya
HayaVictoria

Amanda
AmandaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Doesn't show that early

I have used these for a while, they are a great price, came quickly and easy to use. I've never had an evap line or similar. That said I have been using these this month from 7dpo (way too early I know, lol) to today 11dpo and frer are showing a clear pink line showing pregnancy and F2F not even a VVVVVFL. I normally have a 12 luteal phase so AF due in 1 or 2 days but still no luck with F2F. Show details
Kirra
Kirra2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy to use, cheap and discrete

I bought a pack of 10x Pregnancy Mid Stream Tests. A fantastic quality product that is easy to use. It seems to me to be exactly like the test sticks from the supermarket but these are much cheaper and you can buy them in bulk, along with getting LH tests and other products. I couldn't be happier with the quality, ease of use, speedy postage and lovely customer service. I also love that buying these online means that local cashiers don't have the option of being nosy with my conception business. Show details ·  1
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.NTDarwin, NT
  Fair Incentive

These tests are my go-to!

I have used these tests multiple times across two years. They are my favorite and go-to tests. Plus the company and customer service are amazing! Clear instructions and fast results! Show details ·  1

Jade

Hi, ive been testing all day today going crazy, is it possible that the dip pregnancy strips can show the indent line after youve pee'd on them? Im 7dpo and about half the tests ive done today have had a vvvvvvvf line, and some have nothing. Im so confused :( i have done them all in the correct time frame aswell.

Nat
Nat
Jade

Thankyou for answering!! I will wait a few more days, i have a feeling they were just indent lines. Very disheartening when we have been tryijg for 7 years now

Chloe C.
Chloe C.

Has anyone got faint 2nd lines with the pregnancy strips and it be right ?

Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Chloe. Sorry for a slow response to your question here. As mentioned in our emails the picture of the test you sent though was a positive test.

Features:

• According to Fertility2Family, this test can provide results as early as seven days before your period is due
  • Two types of tests: strip test and mid-stream test. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. The mid-stream test involves placing the absorbent end into your urine stream.
  • Each testing strip is individually packaged so you can grab a couple from the box and take them out with you
  • Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
  • Available in a variety of bundles, including bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups. Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price

What reviewers liked about this pregnancy test:

• Multiple reviewers stated that the test was able to pick up on the pregnancy early, often before their period was due to arrive.
  • Customer service was a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Any questions or issues that people had were solved promptly upon reaching out.
  • Reviewers were happy with the price of these tests, with many stating that these pregnancy tests are even cheaper than those that you’d find at a supermarket.
  • Customers claimed that once they started using these products, they couldn’t help but stay loyal to the brand.

Extra Information