Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Loren

LorenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price for product

The test is easy to use and shows results quickly. overall great price for the total amount of tests. Hard to tell positive test results so possibly wise to back up with another test. Will purchase again!

Purchased in February 2019.

Test TakenAfter a Missed Period
Time between missing period and taking test1-3 days
GGGEOR

GGGEOR

Just as good as expensive brands

I found these tests easy to use and no reason to keep spending more on other brands 1 got my bfp on these at 9dpo sadly i ended up having a miscarriage 5weeks.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$14.00.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Thank you for the lovely feedback GGGEOR, I am sorry for your loss ❤ Sending positive vibes your way

Regards
Evan

metal.babyxox

metal.babyxoxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Indents and slow-drying = hard to read results.

When I follow the instructions on the test and dip for 15 seconds, the test window takes a long time to dry - it's never dry and still pink by the 3 minute mark.
I tried dipping for just 5 seconds, but this caused an evaporation line, which looked like a faint positive.
The indent is also very easy to see, so be wary of mistaking it for a positive result.
All in all, I would not use these strips as an early-result pregnancy test because of how long the test window takes to dry.You won't see a faint positive on these, even with the 10 unit sensitivity.

Purchased in April 2020 at Fertility2Family website.

SNJ

SNJPerth, WA

First test to pick up pregnancy!

Used the test strips and was able to pick up pregnancy 5 days before expected period with a faint line but due to affordability could test more than once and everyday to see the lines getting darker! Thank you for your great products and wonderful service.

Purchased in January 2020.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Great value and easy to use

Have used these pregnancy test strips in my last pregnancy and in our current attempts for a second. Great quality and easy to use, accurate before my period is due.

Purchased in January 2019.

Time between test and expected period 1 day
Sue

SueAustralia

Awesome for women who like to test a lot (like me)

These tests are great. Heaps cheaper than the supermarket, and I buy in bulk so I can test all day if I wanted too! My last pregnancy the test detected HCG before my period was due.

Purchased in June 2017.

AmS

AmSSydney, NSW

Accurate, reliable and have used for multiple pregnancies

I've used their pregnancy tests for all pregnancies and they're extremely accurate. All a few days before a due period. I would highly (and usually do) recommend these products to anyone. Fast delivery and reliable

Purchased in February 2019.

Flick

Flick

Early to detect!

I have used these for two pregnancies, both times detected early. We hadn't been trying long the second time so my husband did not believe the positive result - but it was confirmed by blood test. Don't waste your time and money purchasing expensive tests in store, these are affordable and accurate. The company seem to genuinely care about their customers and the tests arrived quickly and in discreet packaging. I will be using them again.

Purchased in July 2017.

Samop

SamopLaunceston, TAS

would buy again!

No complaints with my purchase of the pregnancy test strips which were as described, easy to use and accurate in results. Good value! And free (discreet) post. Happy to be buying from a Local family owned company. Easy to navigate webpage and good communication from the seller . Recommended & No hesitation in shopping here again .

Purchased in November 2017.

Excellent value

Super happy with my pregnancy tests! A fraction of the cost of supermarket tests, they’re easy to use and they’ve worked perfectly every time. Customer service was great and delivery was fast. Will definitely purchase again.

Purchased in July 2017.

Josie

Josie

Cheap and reliable

Fast shipping, the package comes in discreet packaging. Great affordable option when you are ttc. I go through lots as it’s exciting to test. Would use again if I have another.

Bon

BonIllawarra, NSW

Both test strips and midstream are great!

Fast shipping in discreet packaging, great customer service. Website has good ease of use. Have used both test strips and midstream with great success- cost effective bulk packs are such a cost saver when TTC. Easy to use and interpret tests which is essential when TTC. Will use again for the next baby!

Purchased in April 2017.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Brilliant pregnancy tests! Super easy to use!

I’ve used these tests for 3 of my kids... always been very accurate and never got a false positive!! Super easy to use!! Will definitely be buying more when we need them next!

Purchased in November 2017.

Cobes84

Cobes84Bendigo

Just got a 50 pack
Needing to do heaps of test because of fertility problems , it was easy to use and discrete which is nice.
Very accurate and still use to make sure I'm not pregnant

Jenna J

Jenna JSydney, NSW

Affordable and reliable.

I used these a lot when trying for my babies because I found them to be the most reliable and affordable.
Customer service is excellent and really fast delivery! Instruction sheet is easy to follow and clear.

Purchased in February 2015.

Sar001

Sar001

Can't beat the price

I purchased a Major Fertility Pack to have a basal thermometer, ovulation strips and pregnancy strips. The pregnancy strips were accurate and allowed me to use them whenever I wanted because the price was so good.

Purchased in August 2017 for A$8.00.

K.S.B

K.S.BDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Product

I bought the pregnancy tests with ovulation tests; but due to finding out I was pregnant in 2017- I had no need to use the ovulation strips. It was wonderful to be able to use accurate tests without spending a great deal of money as I have done in buying pregnancy tests from the supermarket.
The pregnancy tests were easy to use and gave accurate results. Because I was concerned about miscarriage and wanted the assurance that I was still pregnant, I tested everyday for about 1-2 weeks after the first positive test (we had been trying to conceive for almost 6 years!)- and it was always a relief to easily see the positive two lines.

Meeka

MeekaCentral, SA

Easy to use. Accurate results

I used these quite a few of these products while trying to conceive. The instructions were easy to follow and picked up a positive before big name brands. They saved me a lot of money during our journey.

Amanda W.

Amanda W.Perth, WA

Easy to use and straight forward!

I have bought multiple packs of these and they are so easy to use and read. The show the results really quickly, so no need to wait for 5 minutes. Buying several means I can test from month to month and not having to buy over priced tests as the shops- as I tend to be a bit impatient wanting the result as quickly as possible... ;)

Purchased in March 2018 for A$12.00.

Marisha

Marisha

Quick results. Easy to use

These were the first pregnancy tests I used to confirm my pregnancy. Easy to use. I love that they come in bulk so I could test multiple times and have reassurance. Fast delivery. Good customer service

Purchased in February 2017.