Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fertility2Family

Pros

• Outstanding customer service

• Cheaper than tests found at supermarkets

• Not complicated to use

Taz
TazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty

After having a positive test three days in a row that was not getting darker, I ran about five tests under water during which four turned a darker positive than the urine tests. These pack of test lead me to believe I had a chemical pregnancy the previous month and broke my heart a second time.

Purchased in January 2021 for $100.00.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Amazing value & easy to use.

I’ve used this product about 7 times now, and the results have always been 100% accurate for me. The instructions are easy to read and clear. Taking the test is quick and discreet if you value this. The value of this product is amazing for how many tests you get.

Purchased in February 2021 for $19.00.

Great Purchase

These tests are the best value for money. They are extremely easy to use. The tests were delivered quickly and discreetly too. As far as I can tell the tests are accurate as well.

Purchased in April 2021.

Test Taken Before an Expected Period
Time between test and expected periodNot sure

Olivia
OliviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These tests are more accurate than bigger brands

These tests are a lot cheaper than bigger brands, and are more accurate i find. They’re much easier to see faint lines on, as with ovulation tests too. The customer service with this company is fantastic too, trustworthy and very helpful.

Purchased in June 2021.

Yes Darling Downs, QLD

Easy & accurate

Easy, accurate & such good value for money especially if you are testing multiple times over many different time periods. They also don’t have a shirt expiry date & I love how I had a positive result so early on

Evan K.Fertility2Family

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Gigi
GigiSydney, NSW

The best place to purchase everything you'll need on your baby journey

Fertility2Family is the best place to buy everything you'll need. They make purchasing all the tests super simple and their bundle deals are unbeatable. The delivery times are quick and the packaging is excellent.

I've already purchased from the website 2 times and I know I wont be going anywhere else to get what I need. 10/10

Purchased in April 2020 at online for $50.00.

Test Taken After a Missed Period
Time between missing period and taking testUnder a week

Lisa C.
Lisa C.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very Accurate. Great product

Easy to use and much cheaper than other brands. Have been using for several months while ttc. Never had a false positive or an evap line. Instructions were very easy to follow

Purchased in February 2021.

Loren
LorenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

affordable, reliable!

Purchased multiple times trying to avoid a pregnancy, and been incredible for peace of mind. Not expensive and very reliable. Shipping is great too! Very easy to use and no evaporation lines evident.

Test Taken After a Missed Period
Time between missing period and taking test1-3 days

Renee
Renee

Just as good as expensive brands

Just a good as the expensive brands. Instructions are simple and easy to follow. Would recommend for poas addicts like myself and will not hesitate to order more in the future.

Purchased in June 2021.

Find out how Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Fast shipping and discrete packaging

Very good product and has fast shipping and discrete packaging. They are very reliable and I know I can count on Fertility 2 Family for this product. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Purchased in July 2021.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Great product, affordable and fast shipping

I have used this product over the last ten years when TTC. They are very affordable which is great particularly if you are a POAS addict. I also use the ovulation strips for the same reason.

Shipping is fast and the packaging is discrete. I have always received my orders without issue.

Purchased in December 2020.

Time between test and expected period2 days

Love Fertility2Family!

I’ve used this product MANY times over the course of about 6 months. Very straight forward test. A lifesaver for the wallets of those TTC! Store pregnancy tests are so expensive especially if you’re buying them constantly, so was happy to find F2F and their bulk deals. I recommend the website and tests to everyone.
Also, the lines are thicker on these strip tests than they are on first responses, clear blue etc which makes line eyes less occurring.

Purchased in January 2021 at Fertility2family.

They work

Why pay more? They've always worked for me, whether positive or negative from 4 days before shark week. If you test from the day your period is due and you have a bun in the oven, the line will be unmistakably there - no squinting required. If you have a test with a Grey line it's most likely the antibody strip (re test in a few days). I have not had issues with false positives or false negatives other than one test but this was years ago, which is a much better run than 4 of the big name brands I have tried.

Purchased in July 2021.

Time between test and expected period3-6 days
AHR

Very welcome. I'm impressed with the quality recently. All the best!

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

Do not order products with free shipping service

Didn’t receive products and they can not offer any proof of they did ship it.
Very disappointed of the way they handle this situation. I don’t even know if this website is a proper business that people can trust to do online shopping on it due to I never received my order.
Although we didn’t have a tracking number of the parcel they should still offer us some evidence that they actually ship it. It shouldn’t be all our problem.
I don’t know if the products are good but I had a bad experience of purchasing from them.
If you want to order products from them please remember you must pay for the shipping fee with tracking number.

Purchased in March 2021.

Other Pregnancy Tests

Got pregnant 2nd month using their products!!

I would say thanks to fertility2family for helping me achieve my rainbow baby!. Your ovulation test was accurate and picked up my peak fertile period. I also found out I am 4 weeks pregnant with your pregnancy strip tests very early on!! as early as one week after conception!! I got faint lines straight away, compared to my clear blue tests that couldn't pick up until more than 7 days later. Very affordable on bulk buy and fast postage. Thanks again

Purchased in February 2021.

Jadeasked

Hi, ive been testing all day today going crazy, is it possible that the dip pregnancy strips can show the indent line after youve pee'd on them? Im 7dpo and about half the tests ive done today have had a vvvvvvvf line, and some have nothing. Im so confused :( i have done them all in the correct time frame aswell.

Nat
Nat

I found these tests notorious for indentation lines. I’d suggest waiting to test with these tests until at least 11-14 dpo. Though note that the line might not be as strong as other tests. I had much darker lines on Clearblue, prognosis and the Coles home brand tests.

Jade

Thankyou for answering!! I will wait a few more days, i have a feeling they were just indent lines. Very disheartening when we have been tryijg for 7 years now

Hi Jade,

Thank you for leaving a question in regards to our tests. I would suggest start testing from 10-11DPO.
Testing super early such as 7DPO can lead to detecting HCG at very very low levels which can cause a vvvvvvvf line.

I do not recommend testing this early as a vvvvvvvf line does not always lead to a viable pregnancy & the HCG will drop again this is classed as a chemical pregnancy.

I am more than happy to answer all your questions, feel free to email me directly at info@fertility2family.com.au

Regards
Evan

Chloe C.
Chloe C.asked

Has anyone got faint 2nd lines with the pregnancy strips and it be right ?

Hi Chloe.

Sorry for a slow response to your question here. As mentioned in our emails the picture of the test you sent though was a positive test.

Regards
Evan Kurzyp

Get an answer from our members and Fertility2Family representatives

Features:

• According to Fertility2Family, this test can provide results as early as seven days before your period is due
  • Two types of tests: strip test and mid-stream test. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. The mid-stream test involves placing the absorbent end into your urine stream.
  • Each testing strip is individually packaged so you can grab a couple from the box and take them out with you
  • Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
  • Available in a variety of bundles, including bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups. Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price

What reviewers liked about this pregnancy test:

• Multiple reviewers stated that the test was able to pick up on the pregnancy early, often before their period was due to arrive.
  • Customer service was a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Any questions or issues that people had were solved promptly upon reaching out.
  • Reviewers were happy with the price of these tests, with many stating that these pregnancy tests are even cheaper than those that you’d find at a supermarket.
  • Customers claimed that once they started using these products, they couldn’t help but stay loyal to the brand.
CategoryPregnancy Tests