Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Accurate, reliable and have used for multiple pregnancies

I've used their pregnancy tests for all pregnancies and they're extremely accurate. All a few days before a due period. I would highly (and usually do) recommend these products to anyone. Fast delivery and reliable

Purchased in February 2019.

Early to detect!

I have used these for two pregnancies, both times detected early. We hadn't been trying long the second time so my husband did not believe the positive result - but it was confirmed by blood test. Don't waste your time and money purchasing expensive tests in store, these are affordable and accurate. The company seem to genuinely care about their customers and the tests arrived quickly and in discreet packaging. I will be using them again.

Purchased in July 2017.

would buy again!

No complaints with my purchase of the pregnancy test strips which were as described, easy to use and accurate in results. Good value! And free (discreet) post. Happy to be buying from a Local family owned company. Easy to navigate webpage and good communication from the seller . Recommended & No hesitation in shopping here again .

Purchased in November 2017.

Excellent value

Super happy with my pregnancy tests! A fraction of the cost of supermarket tests, they’re easy to use and they’ve worked perfectly every time. Customer service was great and delivery was fast. Will definitely purchase again.

Purchased in July 2017.

Cheap and reliable

Fast shipping, the package comes in discreet packaging. Great affordable option when you are ttc. I go through lots as it’s exciting to test. Would use again if I have another.

Purchased in January 2017.

Both test strips and midstream are great!

Fast shipping in discreet packaging, great customer service. Website has good ease of use. Have used both test strips and midstream with great success- cost effective bulk packs are such a cost saver when TTC. Easy to use and interpret tests which is essential when TTC. Will use again for the next baby!

Purchased in April 2017.

Brilliant pregnancy tests! Super easy to use!

I’ve used these tests for 3 of my kids... always been very accurate and never got a false positive!! Super easy to use!! Will definitely be buying more when we need them next!

Purchased in November 2017.

Just got a 50 pack
Needing to do heaps of test because of fertility problems , it was easy to use and discrete which is nice.
Very accurate and still use to make sure I'm not pregnant

Affordable and reliable.

I used these a lot when trying for my babies because I found them to be the most reliable and affordable.
Customer service is excellent and really fast delivery! Instruction sheet is easy to follow and clear.

Purchased in February 2015.

Can't beat the price

I purchased a Major Fertility Pack to have a basal thermometer, ovulation strips and pregnancy strips. The pregnancy strips were accurate and allowed me to use them whenever I wanted because the price was so good.

Purchased in August 2017 for $8.00.

Fantastic Product

I bought the pregnancy tests with ovulation tests; but due to finding out I was pregnant in 2017- I had no need to use the ovulation strips. It was wonderful to be able to use accurate tests without spending a great deal of money as I have done in buying pregnancy tests from the supermarket.
The pregnancy tests were easy to use and gave accurate results. Because I was concerned about miscarriage and wanted the assurance that I was still pregnant, I tested everyday for about 1-2 weeks after the first positive test (we had been trying to conceive for almost 6 years!)- and it was always a relief to easily see the positive two lines.

Easy to use. Accurate results

I used these quite a few of these products while trying to conceive. The instructions were easy to follow and picked up a positive before big name brands. They saved me a lot of money during our journey.

Purchased in January 2017.

Easy to use and straight forward!

I have bought multiple packs of these and they are so easy to use and read. The show the results really quickly, so no need to wait for 5 minutes. Buying several means I can test from month to month and not having to buy over priced tests as the shops- as I tend to be a bit impatient wanting the result as quickly as possible... ;)

Purchased in March 2018 for $12.00.

Quick results. Easy to use

These were the first pregnancy tests I used to confirm my pregnancy. Easy to use. I love that they come in bulk so I could test multiple times and have reassurance. Fast delivery. Good customer service

Purchased in February 2017.

Simplest is always best!

I feel much better about myself buying pregnancy test strips than a whole box for one - minimal waste and super easy to use. Super cheap, long shelf life - piece of mind is invaluable knowing I have a stack of tests in my room whenever I'm feeling the need to check myself

Purchased in December 2017.

Easy to read and use

I have ordered multiple of these tests and they are been so easy to use and read. They show results very quickly and clearly. Buying in bulk means the freedom to test multiple times leading up to your period and also cheaper which means a lot when TTC as it can take a long time. I will be purchasing this product again for sure. Also postage was very fast and communication was excellent!

Purchased in February 2019.

Good pregnancy tests for POAS addicts

I have used these pregnancy tests to confirm 3 pregnancies. They only tend to show a positive the day before my period is due or 2 weeks after ovulation so not as early as FRER but they are a lot cheaper!

Purchased in January 2017.

So easy to read early in pregnancy!

Was so easy to use, easy to read! I found out earlier then some of my store brought tests! Just collect a sample and tip in the test and wait for the stated time and results! Bulk means you can test all you want, also didn’t get any faulty ones in my batch!!

Purchased in October 2017 at Fertility2family.com for $15.00.

Excellent product for the price

Bought the bulk pack of pregnancy tests as I wanted to be able to test often and knew it would take a while for me to get pregnant. When I eventually got my positive it showed up very early - it started off very, very faint but got progressively darker. I was able to know from a very early stage that I was pregnant. Product is so cheap compared to any other test you can buy in actual stores. Delivery was very quick. I am planning on buying again as I want to try for number four!

Purchased in September 2017.

Excellent.cheaper than chemists. Quick delivery

Bought the pregnancy tests a couple of times now... A lot cheaper than what you buy in a chemist... Simple easy to use instructions to follow. Delivered quickly in a discreet plain white envelope.will definitely buy again, as Alot more competitively priced than any chemist. Thank you

Purchased in November 2018.