High precision. Perfect
Switched from a Ryobi Mitre Saw to Festool KS60 and as you would expect a world of difference! I needed precision cuts and with this Festool no problem whatsoever. I also had to switch occasionally from left to right handed cutting and then you realize how handy the Festool is. Really a gem!
Purchased in January 2021 at Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria for $1,325.00.
Review collected in partnership with Festool
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members and Festool representatives
- Dual bearings and the twin-column guide reliably guide the saw blade to make precise cuts
- Can cut mitre angles of up to 60 degrees on both sides
- More accurate mitre angle cuts are achieved by presetting a mitre angle of up to 60 degrees on either side, then snapping this onto the table using a locking position.
- Cutting depth limiter allows for quick and precise grooving
- Centrally positioned switch and handle make this tool usable for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Saw blade can be stopped and changed more efficiently and safely thanks to a spindle stop, operated by an Allen Key.
- Sliding Compound Mitre Saw tool with 216mm blade
- 216 mm Universal Saw Blade - 36 Tooth
- Adjustable 120mm Clamps x 2
- Tool Manual
- The Smart Bevel (sold separately) rapidly measures interior and exterior angles, for time-saving sawing
- LED Spotlight (sold separately) shines a light on cutting line, for precise cuts.
Other Cut-Off & Mitre Saws
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.