2Festool TS 55 / TS 55 F Corded Plunge Cut Saw

100% · 180%

ValleyForge
ValleyForge17 posts

Bloody Marvellous

I thought I could just use my cordless circular as a plunge and, yeah, no.
Got the rail as well and the cuts are amazingly clean and idiot proof. Get some clamps for the rail though as normal Irwin’s won’t really work.
Dust extraction is great, but not perfect during overhead work. Show details
Tom
Tom

Brilliant tool

Bought one a few weeks ago as I do plenty of melamine shelving and other sheet material work in the course of my handyman business... wish I'd done it sooner...flawless cuts even on melamine and no dust at all with an extractor...can even cut stuff indoors with almost no cleanup Show details
Colin
ColinMid North Coast, NSW

Quality counts

Such a great piece of equipment. Also purchased the 3000 track, and diamond blade. Very impressed by the quality of cuts. We were cutting Barestone cladding and required like makers edge finish, got it with this tool. Love it, would highly recommend Festool. Show details
MEC PTY LTD Taree
MEC PTY LTD Taree Mid North Coast, NSW

TS55 is a must have!

I have thought about buying a TS55 for a while, I had a few kitchens to install so I bought this saw over the other name brands. What a fantastic bit of kit! If you do any melamine or laminate work this saw is an absolute must. Show details
Bryan B.
Bryan B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Verified TS 55

The beginning of a great friendship

This is a fantastic saw. I'm glad I finally decided to purchase one. It may be a little more expensive than other brands, but the quality of both the tool and it's cut are second to none. Looking forward to buying other Festool tools. Should have done this along time ago Show details ·  1
Tyrone
TyroneSydney, NSW

Amazing.!!

An amazing tool all round.!! It has helped me with my craft and moving forward with my business in the industry... The detailed cuts it gives me are amazing and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase.! Thanks Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave
  Verified TS 55

Possibly the best saw on the market

Great saw, this is my second version. Contemplated the TS-75 but the 55 handles everything I do on a daily basis with ease and is lighter for handling. Dead accurate, great dust extraction, only thing that makes it a little rough is the user. Show details ·  1
Tradie
TradieSydney, NSW5 posts

Experienced carpenter review

I hang a lot of doors and the TS55 combined with a guide rail makes cutting a breeze. I love the dust extraction, accurate settings, quick change blade and the sustainer storage box. Treat yourself and get one! Show reply
Peter Rogers
Peter Rogers
  Verified TS 55

Great saw have had great pleasure producing some great cupboards and furniture

This saw is every thing I had been told it would be and more. So easy to set up and use should have bought it years ago just need the vacuum now Show details ·  1
Gaz
GazMurray Region, NSW

Makes life easy

Great Tool
Highly recommend this saw and track system along with the midi dust extractor, the combination keeps a clean and tidy work shop and site. also allows you to get very accurate cuts in a variety of materials. Show details ·  1
Freddy228
Freddy228Gippsland, VIC4 posts

Excellent tool

Great tool, have been making shop cabinets (wall & floor). Straight accurate cuts. Ripping and cross cutting 8x4 sheets of 3/4 ply is so much safer and easier when using the TS 55. Will decide if I need to buy a dedicated Feztool vacuum cleaner for it or continue using my Aldi one. Show details ·  1
Alexander B.
Alexander B.

As good as it gets

Amazing saw
I was indecisive about buying this saw and man I wish I bought it sooner, hands down best tool I’ve ever bought.
Perfect accurate cuts every time.
I highly recommend buying the dust bag as I work outside on tight sites often and rarely need a dust extractor now. Show details ·  1
Greg C.
Greg C.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified TS 55

Great machine, use with confidence

Using this machine gives you the confidenence that the cut is both precise and clean.
The track is a magic bit of kit and combined with the saw ............. nuff said !!!!!
Would thoroughly recommend this track and saw for clean, accurate cuts. Show details ·  1
jack baker
jack bakerPerth, WA

Love it team awesome

the best tool in my archive has made work so much easier with this quality choice of tool saving me both time and money glad I made the switch to festool Show reply
MILAN
MILANSydney, NSW
  Verified TS 55

Best machine i ever bought

Quality machine
Clean cuts
Works well with the vacumm
Easy to use