Ozito CMS-1621

Ozito CMS-1621

See the Best Circular Saws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

daleala

dalealaVictoria

For what you pay, it is fairly decent. DIY use only.

I bought this for just shy of $80 at Bunnings. The saw blade is fairly decent, cuts through pine like a hot knife through butter. Cuts fairly well through thick heavy redwood.
The saw blade is not completely aligned, I had to align it with a speed Square to get Square cuts.
But for $80, I am very pleased.

Very easy to set up, nice solid and heavy, I don't feel like it is cheap Chinese crap, but it is certainly not the same quality as a $400-$500 compound miter saw.

Would I buy it again? Definitely!
P.s. I will try and calibrate the miter again tonight, and see if I can get the 0 degree "click" to be at 0 degrees.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Iilluta

IillutaSouth Australia

Good for little jobs around house.

I bought this compound saw to complete small jobs around home.
The saw does what it describes it should do. I bought it for $48 on sale which was fantastic. It came with a 3 year replacement warranty. You simply can't go wrong with it for tiny jobs. Ozito have definitely come a long way with their quality.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Ben.s

Ben.sAdelaide

Ok if!

I bought this saw from bunnings for $79, to build a little bed side table.
Initially I was far from happy. The bevel and mitre cuts were more than terrible. And I basically wrote the saw off.

But then I went back to bunnings purchased a new blade and a digital angle finder.

With the new blade on and my angle finder I set to work adjusting what I could.

And now it's great. Extremely clean and good looking cuts that are square and accurate.

Summary: Cheap blade just has to be replaced. Will need adjusting out of the box and marked angles on the saw aren't correct. For $80 + $30-50 for a new blade it's excellent.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
adfdsaf

adfdsaf

This is SO much better than having no mitre saw!