Fetch TV Mini

Fetch TV Mini

MPN: H626T

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Diane

DianeHunter Region, NSW

Fetch Mini is Mighty!

Love this product as it really does work. Turned my old flat screen Sony Bravia TV into a Smart TV and can watch Catch Up, Netflix, Stan etc. As long as you have WiFi which I have unlimited data so I dont have to worry about how much I watch. The Fetch mini is small and unobtrusive but works, I believe, as well as the large Fetch box but its $100s of dollars cheaper. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $140.00.

Matt B

Matt BPerth, WA

fetch tv mini is poorly made

I can't use my computer at the same time as I am using fetch even over Ethernet u get a weak signal from the fetch device. I don't have that issue with Telstra tv WiFi or Ethernet. Its so expensive their proprietary hardware at $169 outright. If you want fetch tv mini in another room its $338 for the 2 of them outright. the apps section is awful YouTube Netflix Stan no WWE Network no Spotify no Amazon prime video the remote is so generic & its too big.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

nembry

nembryPerth, WA

Limited Functionality

The fact you cannot add other streaming service apps eg Amazon Prime and Kayo makes this box worthless.
There are much better products out there that can do the job much better than this out-dated device. Do not waste your money.

Purchased in October 2019.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

What happened to channel 10

I like fetch mini I won’t go back to Foxtel. One small problem I can get every channel but channel 10 and it’s off spin channels like 10 peach etc.

Purchased at Optus.

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Box died within a few years

Box is cactus within a couple of years. Paid $450. Never buy one agin. Had to reboot box every couple of months even tho internet runs perfectly. Personally my earlier cheaper set top box was money well spent.

Purchased in May 2016 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Very easy to use and this product saved me buying a new TV. I turn the old TV into a Smart TV for the kids so they stay out of the main lounge and I can contain the mess

Purchased in August 2018.

coffeetastesensation

coffeetastesensationPerth, WA

So happy to have Fetch TV

This product has great features such as Netflix, Catch Up TV, Movie Box and Movies for hire. It performs well when applying different settings. It is usually reliable however at times it will stop a segment of a show/movie and play a few seconds of a part of the show/movie that was rewound, then start from where it stopped. It is not as easy to navigate as the Telstra TV box but it takes a bit to get used to the different ways to navigate.

Purchased in July 2019.

kate b.

kate b.Sydney, NSW

Its perfect in everyway

The idea of watching what i couldnt during the day is great, having connected to netflix also help the kids to watch thier favourite shows and cartoons.. very happy with that

Purchased in April 2017 at OPTUS for $100.00.

Sushma  Kumar

Sushma KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent Entertainment

It is great to have fetch with high definition reception n quality recording facilities. All my favourite programmes can be watched at leisure. Everything and whatever I need to watch is available at flick of button

Purchased in March 2012.

annie65

annie65Perth, WA

Not worth it

I don't think I will continue with this most of the programs on TV aren't on catch up so if you don't watch them live you miss them. Very disappointing

Purchased in May 2017.

Glenn S.

Glenn S.

Cant go back to free to air television now

Fetch tv has truly changed my life there is now no way possible I could ever do without it or go back to free to air television after having had fetch tv for a little over 5 months it has changed my negative opinion of pay tv

Purchased in February 2019 at iprimus for $80.00.

Jamie M.

Jamie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of content

Sleep mode is no good when you are watching something. No good movies unless you pay even then the choice is limited. Have to subscribe to chanel packs to see anything interesting. However national geographic and discovery chanel are so American and they play the same content like every four hours.

Purchased in June 2018 at Dodo for $199.00.

Disappointing

Purchased in March 2018.

fred fYellow River

Fetch Mini - My experience

Purchased the Fetch Mini, put it in a bedroom, and have been using it since.

Firstly:
Mini=Fetch Box with no hard disk. (Model H626T)
Mighty=Fetch Box with PVR. Includes hard disk to record. (Model M616T). Note that there is an

Elloke

Elloke

Good things come in small packages

Much better that the previous fetch boxes, now wireless which makes life that much easier. Live tv pause rewind, catch up tv, Netflix, free movies. No recording is only downside

Purchased in September 2017.

Dimitri

DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and Easy To Use

I have the Fetch TV Mini for Optus Yes TV, mainly wathcing Optus Sport. Simple and easy to use, remote is not overly complicated with too many buttons, its internal WiFi connection is great too.

Purchased in June 2018.

Great! I own 2 Fetch Minis

I own 2; one in the living, one in the bedroom. It is very convenient especially when I would like to pause, record and rewind games. Sometime it does freeze, however that is the extent of my issue...

Purchased in July 2017.

Richard

Richard

Love it!

What's not to love? You can Pause, Record, and Rewind. So many functions that make my life a little more satisfying as a Sports fan. I can watch the NRL and record the AFL to watch later.

Purchased in January 2018.

Ok.....

When you pause it freezes so you lose the place you were up to. I’ve been trying to fix this with the tech support people for a year now and nothing works. Everything else is fine.

Purchased in March 2018.

Patrick Kuipers .

Patrick Kuipers .Southwest, VIC

The box has limited APPs. .

Not many APP's are available like Kayo Sports & you can't record TV shows.
The box works fine.
I'm 75% happy with the purchase.
It's very easy to navigate once you get used to the controls.

Purchased in January 2019.