Finlease Questions & Answers

Verifiedfinlease.com.au🏆 2024 Award
holly
holly  · Equipment Financing

Hi, what documentation does my partner need to provide for finance on a new scissor lift.

Finlease   DM

Hi Holly, it really depends on your husbands situation. Suggest you give us a call on 02 8404 2000 and we will have a team member near you have a chat with you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Andrew
Andrew · Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Finlease   DM

Hi Andrew Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

sam · Finlease

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Finlease   DM

Hi Sam We will have one of our property finance team send you an email to see what we can do

Mark O’Donoghue

sam

Thank you. I am still waiting response from your team.

Finlease   DM

Hi Sam, Jeff Harris from our property team sent an email to you introducing himself earlier this week to the email address you showed above. Is there a mobile number he can contact you on?

Adrian w · Finlease

Wat is your criteria for boat finance ie how many years old will you finance to

Finlease   DM

Hi Adrian, best we have a chat with you as that would be faster. If you let us know a contact number for you and postcode I will ask a team member who is closest to you to give you a call

Thanks for the reply my number is0431184220

Adrian w

If possible can your team member ring in the afternoon as I work nights so after 3 in the afternoon would be best to get me thank you

CDG
CDG · Equipment Financing

Hi guys how do you guys go with 100% on a boat? I want ready my house and buy a boat and live on it?

Finlease   DM

Hi CDG, best you give one of our team a call (or we can call you if you provide your mobile number and which state you are in). We do need to say from the outset however that currently we have no funders who will finance live aboard boats. Apologies

Mai B.
Mai B. · Finlease

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me or at least point me in the right direction. Currently, my situation is as follows:
- I have recently acquired an ABN as a sole trader
-my weekly income can fluctuate anywhere between $300-$3000 per week.
-I am also in the middle of starting a company separate from my current work.
-I am in need of a vehicle amongst other things

My biggest concern is the two defaults on my personal credit file from a couple of years ago. I was unexpectedly made redundant and had no income for a few months.

What are my options when it comes to getting a vehicle? Would I be eligible for a loan/chattel mortgage or a lease agreement considering my circumstances or am I best to sign up for a no credit check rent to own deal?

Thanks for your help.

Finlease   DM

Hi Mai, thanks for your question. I think it best one of our team members have a chat with you to see if there are any options & if we can assist.

Can you let us know what state and area you are located as well as your best contact number or email address and I will have a local team member contact you

Paul Davis
Paul Davis · Finlease

Can I use equity in my house to secure a business loan being 60% of purchase price.
I am looking to purchase a marine Charter boat business for around the $200,000 mark. ie Borrow $120,000

Thanks Paul

Finlease   DM

Hi Paul Best we have a chat about this as you may be able to secure a loan simply secured by the boat or in the alternative, simply facilitate a property loan where the proceeds are used to buy the boat. My contact number is 0412 320 872 so please feel free to call me. Kind Regards Mark O'Donoghue

Shayan
Shayan · Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease   DM

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Bobby M.
Bobby M. · Finlease

Dear Finlease,

Do you give mortgage/loan for Residential Property and foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

Thank you.
Melky

Finlease   DM

Hi Bobby, I understand there are certain circumstances where we may be able to assist. Suggest it is best that our mortgage specialist Jeff Harris have a chat with you to obtain a better understanding of your situation. Jeff can be reached on 0402979131. Alternately if you can provide a contact number, we will ask Jeff to call you.

lozzamo · Finlease

Do they do finance for Caravans?

Finlease   DM

Yes we do, which state are you located in?

lozzamo

Thanks for your reply, we are located in NSW.

Finlease   DM

Thanks Lozzamo, I can ask James O'Donoghue from our office to give you a call (if you can reply with a contact number) or alternately James can be reached on 0413 470 370

Dene · Finlease

I'm a Kiwi who lived in Australia for seven years and established my ongoing Australian business over ten years ago. After operating my Aus business from NZ over the last 5 years, I am looking to return to Aus and am wanting marine pleasure craft finance in the region of $100k. Am I likely to be eligible even though I am not an Australian citizen?

Finlease   DM

Hi Dene, it may well be fine. Suggest you give James O'Donoghue a call and have a chat about the overall need so we can give you greater clarity. James cam be reached on 0413 470 370

Thank you.

Mary · Finlease

What is your running cost for a New Car loan?

Finlease   DM

Hi Mary, thanks for your question, can we suggest that you call us on 02 8484 2000 and speak to one of our team members so we can obtain greater clarity around your question and provide some answers.

Kind regards,

The Finlease Team

Mary

Sorry constructed the question wrong. What I meant is running interest rate for the New Car Loan?

Andrew
Andrew · Finlease

Hello

I’m wondering how much lease payments are on a bus/coach?

Finlease   DM

Hi Andrew it would depend on the price of the bus and the term of debt. Michael Ryan is our bus and coach finance specialist, please feel free to call him on 0417279891.

Thanks Mark

Kun
Kun · Finlease

Is it possible if we refinance (car loan) from other institution to Finlease? Thanks

Finlease   DM

Hi Kun, yes it is. It would be worth having a chat to see if it is economical for you to do so as your existing loan may have "break costs" which nullify any lower rate, better facility going forward. Please feel free to call me on 0412320872 and we can have a look at it for you. Thanks Mark O'Donoghue

P Sok
P Sok

Thanks Mark for your answer. Will look at our contract. Thanks, Kun

clint
clint · Finlease

on fishing trawilers how much can you lend

lm after abput 600k

l already have 3 trawilers but l want another one

can you keep

Finlease   DM

Hi Clint, we can fund up to 100% in some instances. Suggest you give me a call on 0412 320 872 and I can get an understanding of your situation and requirements. Thanks

Mark O’Donoghue

Nicole
Nicole · Finlease

hi there,

does finlease cater for regular bank account holders too or only businesses?

Can I open a bank account with you for my everyday banking?

cheers Nicole

Finlease   DM

Hi Nicole, apologies we don’t have any products or services in the personal banking account area

Peter Michal
Peter Michal · Finlease

Hi, do you cater for applicants with a low credit score. previous defaults been paid but resulted in a low credit score. looking for a used car loan 40k.

Finlease   DM

Hi Peter, best we have a chat with you to get an understanding of your circumstances. Can I suggest you ring James in our team on 0413370470 and we can have a look at what can be done.

brian
brian · Finlease

Do you cater to people on the centrelink payments such as the pension or only folks that are employed?

Finlease   DM

Hi Brian It’s a good question and one we have not been asked before. Finance approvals are about proving an ongoing income to service a proposed debt after all usual living and other costs being taken into consideration as well as any perceived exposure on the particular asset to be financed and finally your track record in meeting historic commitments. We would be pleased to have a look at your requirement to see if an approval could be obtained. Please feel free to call me on 0412320872 kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Leah C · Finlease

Hi,

Do you cater to small business needs and assist with transferring from one bank to another?

Finlease   DM

Hi Leah, we certainly do. It is not uncommon for our clients to be less than pleased with their existing bank and want to look at alternatives.

If you can let us know which state and suburb or town you are located, I will put you in touch with a tram member in your area so they can have a chat with you

Mornington 3931, VIC

Mornington 3931, VIC

Finlease   DM

Hi Leah, our apologies for the delayed response due to us not being notified. Please don't hesitate to contact our VIC Office on 03 9878 4633 who would be more than delighted to assist with your finance requirements

Chris · Finlease

Hello,

I started a landscape/garden maintenance business that has been operating since February 2017. I'm the owner and sole employee and have been extremely busy from day one. I'm looking into my options to expand my equipment as I'm now turning away a lot of regular work. Is my business still to young to be eligible for financing of new equipment? If I am able to receive financial help it would be great to be directed to the right person to speak with. Should I not eligible it would still be beneficial to chat with someone about what I would need for the future.

Kind Regards,

Mark

Hi Chris. If there's a solid business case behind the purchase then you should be OK. If you contact Finlease they'll be able to help you understand what is possible in terms of financing.

Blue Gum Joinery
Blue Gum Joinery

Hi Chris,

The best person to speak to at Finlease is Michael Ryan. His the owner and I've known him for ages. His very helpful, knowledgeable and most important, honest.

Chris

Thank you Mark and Blue gum Joinery for your replies. I have spoken with Tim from the Sydney office and I’m organising all the paperwork requirements to start the process and see if I’m eligible. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Finlease is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2021. Learn more