Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 7 Function Built-In - 85L

Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 7 Function Built-In - 85L

OB60SC7CEX2 (Stainless Steel), OB60SC7VEW1 (White), OB60SC7CEX1 (Stainless Steel), etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

2.9

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Unsafe shelving which can easily pivot and drop off rails - High risk of personal injury

Purchased in May 2020 at Noel Leeming Physical store.

Safety
Product is used Daily
Noisy oven owner

Noisy oven ownerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible oven. Noisy fan. Blows cold air. Can't see function buttons.

Purchased in February 2020 at Betta Home Living.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily
Bronte F.

Bronte F.Darling Downs, QLD

Great basic oven

This is a basic oven, yes, however it does everything I want it to. We wanted a cheaper nice looking oven to add a second oven in our kitchen. Haven't had a problem. I didn't even notice it didn't come with a grill rack like the other reviewers however this is probably because I wouldn't use it anyway. It doesn't come with a lot of trays but I had some spare from my other oven which fit. It is a tad more uneven with cooking than my other oven (an older Ariston) but it does a good job on the whole.
The cooling down function can be a bit disconcerting but you get used to it.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 7 Function Built-In - 85L compares to other Wall Ovens

KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

NO GRILL RACK / ANTS GET INTO OVEN

Purchased in July 2019 for A$699.00.

Product is used Weekly
daveph10

daveph10Perth, WA

No Grill Rack

We purchased this oven new from a local major retailer and found that although it does come with a roast dish, the grill rack and/or grid is NOT included and has to be purchased separately as an 'accessory'. I have never experienced this situation before and contacted the company to confirm that this was, indeed, the case. They confirmed that it was, and offered no explanation other than it was not included for this oven model. To purchase this tray would cost around $40. It is not the value to which I object, it is the fact that what should be included as a standard item is now deemed, at least by Fisher and Paykel, not to be so. Bad show. Won't purchase another product from this company

rba

rbaSydney, NSW

Looks good, cooks well but faulty timer

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Nice_gal

Nice_galRozelle

Love my new oven, so happy I upgraded!

I was recommended the Fisher & Paykel Oven by a friend and I am very happy that I made the final choice. It works really well for me and I can bake a feast for the whole family. I am happy with all the functions and the baking could not be better. it is very even and I do not need to turn the trays back and forth every time I bake.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Terry

Terry

Amazing, quiet and safe

We love our new oven, very high quality fixtures and operation. The door remains cool throughout the entire process and you can't really hear that the oven is even on! The pyrolytic function is the main reason we chose this model and I couldn't be happier with how everything is going

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Finn

FinnSouth West, WA

This is a good product

All the features on this oven work well so far .
It cooks well, it bakes well, it Browns well.
We like the fact that it uses internal pads to soak up the oil it's way to view your food cooking ,it's well lit.
It's safe with the kids the glass does not get hot easy to use cooking modes and timer functions.
Every meal we have cooked in this unit has come out sensationa.
I has a good capacity also and looks very stylish under our Ceaser stone bench top.
I would happily highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Wall Ovens

Prado120asked

60cm Single 7 Function Built-In OB60SC7CEX2 (Stainless Steel)

Hi Fisher and Paykel , can you tell me why my new OB60 oven take an hour to get to 200 deg and over and hour the fan runs to cool it down , this was not mentioned nor explained at time of purchase and I would not have purchased had it been. As this is clearly not energy efficient to do theses functions . Can you please advise what can be done to resolve this as it is not fit for purpose

Karen

My oven is doing the same thing on the Pizza Bake function, I’m waiting for the Appliance Technician who came out to get back to me with an appropriate response on how to fix it.

Prado120

Hi I was told by F&P that if they sent a technican out and they found it was normal there would be a charge . That why I asked the question to the tech department first and they said it's normal . Maybe normal for F&P ovens but no others we have had do this . Clearly I chose a cheap , poorly made oven . I won't make that mistake again and will warn as many people as I can no to buy

Karenasked

60cm Single 7 Function Built-In OB60SC7CEX2 (Stainless Steel)

Does anyone who owns this oven use the Pizza Bake function? I'd like to know how long your oven takes to get to 200 degrees, mine is taking up to and over an hour.

Prado120

Hi I have had the same issue with this oven , takes forever to heat up and then the cool fan runs for an hour and a half .....terrible , would not have purchased if I knew this ...

Karen

If it’s still under warranty contact Fisher and Paykel and get someone out to look at it, this is a fault I believe as no oven should take this long to heat up unless there is something wrong.

Melasked

60cm Single 7 Function Built-In - 85L

Does anyone know as to which model of this oven does come with the grill tray and rack. And why no matter where you buy this oven from does the sales person not tell you that it doesnt come with the so called accessories. My mother is 83 and bought this oven and now we have to try and get the rest of the non standard spare parts for her. She lives in the country so not an easy task. F&P disgraceful

Karen

Hi Mel, I think the more expensive F/P ovens come with a grill rack, when I had the store I bought mine from contact the company about it not being supplied ( we thought it had been forgotten to be packed) they were told its because this is a standard basic model?? Its disgraceful, like their customer service. I will NEVER buy another FISHER AND PAYKEL product ever again.

Mel

Yes Karen I would surely warn people to delve right into it before they purchase any of their products

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives