Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 7 Function Built-In - 85L

Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 7 Function Built-In - 85L

OB60SC7CEX2 (Stainless Steel), OB60SC7VEW1 (White), OB60SC7CEX1 (Stainless Steel), etc...

Bronte F.

Bronte F.Darling Downs, QLD

Great basic oven

This is a basic oven, yes, however it does everything I want it to. We wanted a cheaper nice looking oven to add a second oven in our kitchen. Haven't had a problem. I didn't even notice it didn't come with a grill rack like the other reviewers however this is probably because I wouldn't use it anyway. It doesn't come with a lot of trays but I had some spare from my other oven which fit. It is a tad more uneven with cooking than my other oven (an older Ariston) but it does a good job on the whole.
The cooling down function can be a bit disconcerting but you get used to it.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

NO GRILL RACK / ANTS GET INTO OVEN

Purchased in July 2019 for $699.00.

Product is used: Weekly

daveph10Perth, WA

No Grill Rack

We purchased this oven new from a local major retailer and found that although it does come with a roast dish, the grill rack and/or grid is NOT included and has to be purchased separately as an 'accessory'. I have never experienced this situation before and contacted the company to confirm that this was, indeed, the case. They confirmed that it was, and offered no explanation other than it was not included for this oven model. To purchase this tray would cost around $40. It is not the value to which I object, it is the fact that what should be included as a standard item is now deemed, at least by Fisher and Paykel, not to be so. Bad show. Won't purchase another product from this company

rba

rbaSydney, NSW

Looks good, cooks well but faulty timer

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Nice_gal

Nice_galRozelle

Love my new oven, so happy I upgraded!

I was recommended the Fisher & Paykel Oven by a friend and I am very happy that I made the final choice. It works really well for me and I can bake a feast for the whole family. I am happy with all the functions and the baking could not be better. it is very even and I do not need to turn the trays back and forth every time I bake.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terry

Terry

Amazing, quiet and safe

We love our new oven, very high quality fixtures and operation. The door remains cool throughout the entire process and you can't really hear that the oven is even on! The pyrolytic function is the main reason we chose this model and I couldn't be happier with how everything is going

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Finn

FinnDunsborough

This is a good product

All the features on this oven work well so far .
It cooks well, it bakes well, it Browns well.
We like the fact that it uses internal pads to soak up the oil it's way to view your food cooking ,it's well lit.
It's safe with the kids the glass does not get hot easy to use cooking modes and timer functions.
Every meal we have cooked in this unit has come out sensationa.
I has a good capacity also and looks very stylish under our Ceaser stone bench top.
I would happily highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Melasked

Does anyone know as to which model of this oven does come with the grill tray and rack. And why no matter where you buy this oven from does the sales person not tell you that it doesnt come with the so called accessories. My mother is 83 and bought this oven and now we have to try and get the rest of the non standard spare parts for her. She lives in the country so not an easy task. F&P disgraceful

Karen

Hi Mel, I think the more expensive F/P ovens come with a grill rack, when I had the store I bought mine from contact the company about it not being supplied ( we thought it had been forgotten to be packed) they were told its because this is a standard basic model?? Its disgraceful, like their customer service. I will NEVER buy another FISHER AND PAYKEL product ever again.

Mel

Yes Karen I would surely warn people to delve right into it before they purchase any of their products

Karenasked

Still waiting FISHER AND PAYKEL REPRESENTIVES? I sent an Email via your website in regards to the above issues and no response yet. I should have read the reviews about your customer service on this website I would have saved $100s of dollars and purchased a better oven.

daveph10

Hi Karen, Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply from F & P. If my experience is anything to go by, you might be waiting a while i.e. for ever. When will companies like Fisher and Paykel wake up to the fact that we are no longer living in the 1960's? Consumers no longer have brand loyalty unless they have had 100% positive experience. There are also now much better channels of communication so it's not just a few friends or work colleagues who you can complain to. Forums such as this one give people the opportunity to share their experiences, good or bad, with thousands of fellow consumers.
It was never about the $40 to buy a grill rack. It is about large companies still believing they can get away with stunts like F & P are pulling and expect no-one to complain.
Regards

Karenasked

Why does this oven come with no Grill Rack and Grid? Why are ants able to get into this oven? It mustn’t seal properly, my Pavlova had ants eating it, from my understanding they shouldn’t be able to get in to it? No other oven I’ve owned has ever had ants being able to get inside.

Hi Karen,
Sorry to read about your problems with your F & P oven. Can't honestly say I have had issues with ants being able to get inside it, but it did upset me when I purchased my own oven that it did not come with a grill rack. I assumed that it had been omitted by accident and called them. Their customer service rep was less than helpful, but did confirm that this model did not come with this piece of equipment. She said I could I could purchase one as an 'optional extra'! Really? When did a grill rack revert from being an integral part of the appliance to an optional extra? In my opinion, this is just a rort, and I will never buy another product from this company.
I believe this site is monitored by Fisher and Paykel, and I bloody well hope it is. Get your act together, you crooks!
By the way, if ants are able to get inside, this is a health hazard, and as you write, this could mean that is not properly sealing, therefore it is not fit for purpose. I suggest you go back to the shop where you bought the oven and complain. Take photos if you can. If they eventually offer to replace it, tell them you do not want another F & P product, but will take another make (make sure this one does come with a grill rack!)

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives