Fisher & Paykel 90cm 9 Function Built-In - 100L

Fisher & Paykel 90cm 9 Function Built-In - 100L

OB90S9MEPX3 (Pyrolytic), OB90S9MEX3, OB90S9MEPX2 (Pyrolytic) and OB90S9MEX1

vanilla

vanillaCity

Oven is ok but manufacturer service is atrocious

Advertised as a 900 wide oven but because the control panel is on the side it's narrow for a "900 wide" oven so some of the oven dishes that we used in our old oven don't fit.
Build quality is cheap and the metal rack bent which had to be replaced. getting F & P on the phone takes a long time and then they send out technicians without parts so they always have to come back. Their service sucks so I won't buy again.

Purchased in March 2018.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

Ice to Eskimo

Ice to EskimoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Garbage. Do not buy

Was sold a 900mm oven after the sales rep told me it has the Bluetooth probe functionality. Wasn't until after it was installed ($1250 for heavy duty cabling & new fuse) that we discover that only the 600mm oven has this feature.
2yrs on and we finally use the Pyrolytic function for the first time. Door gets stuck closed and costs 190 for a callout.
Callout fixes stuck door by disconnecting so this feature no longer works.
Now oven does not heat up at all.
Can't cook anything with temperatures below 30 deg. YouTube of this is available at https://youtu.be/3sjVE-gz5io

Purchased in November 2017 at The Good Guys for $4,000.00.

Product is used: Daily
jenny

jennySouth East Queensland, QLD

worst oven I have ever had

This oven is without a doubt the worst oven I have ever had. It is 18 months old and we have had it replaced once already , the replacement oven is no better. The oven not only drops in temp it will not roast anything , instead the oven fills with steam and stews everything . we have not been able to roast anything since buying this oven . This oven makes me not even want to cook anymore, its so bad.

Purchased in October 2018.

Product is used: Daily

Enamel of internal bottom all cracked

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Lis

LisWestmead

I will never touch Fisher & Paykel products again

I bought a top of the range oven in 2014 and we were renovating the kitchen. I couldn't install a kitchen till 10 months later and just recently in the past a couple of months the product has failed and have a major failure. The oven is no turning on at all, I called Fisher and Paykel and explained to them the item shouldn't stop completely after 3 years especially when you pay top dollars for this item, the after sales service is extremely unhelpful and not willing to help at all.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Jon V

Jon V

I cant believe an expensive oven has a major component failure

Date PurchasedNov 2011

Jack

JackBelconnen 2617, ACT

Love it, so simple to use

Although once the oven was installed I was a bit angry that the manual told you so little about how to cook with it, once I had a go at using it and trying the different settings, it really is so easy to use that you dont need a manual.
I've read other review that complain about the time to preheat, I think it is really quick. I've cooked a variety of food from usesing the rotisserie to cooking cakes and pavlova and everything has worked out beautiful. So happy I bought the 90cm version, great for grills for a few more than 2 people and great for cooking roask veg and meet side by side

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Barbi D

Barbi DSydney

Worst oven I've had

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Best oven ever!

This is the best oven I have used, and after 45 years in the kitchen, I have used quite a few, including all the European brands. I bought it about a month before Christmas, so the real test was the pavlova: cooked perfectly to the minute. Everything I have cooked so far (haven't tried the rotisserie) has been recipe perfect, including gluten free recipes that in the old oven were hit and miss.

The well lit display doesn't require me to find my glasses to read the cooking method; there is no ambiguity with tiny pictures, just a brilliant choice of cooking methods with an easy turn dial, so no pressing combinations of buttons. So quiet you hardly know it is on, except for the cockpit standard display!
I can't fault it; just love it!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Mike

MikeLaunceston, TAS

Wouldn't bother with pyrolytic again

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Devastated customer

Devastated customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing oven

We are so happy with the choice of oven. It costs a little more but the benefits out weight the $$. Easy for preheat, cooks everything brilliantly. And friggin easy to clean. Love it. Haven’t tried the self cleaning element as yet but cannot wait. Highly recommend the purchase. And to think HN was best price.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Lara B

Lara BIllawarra, NSW

Excellent oven

Love the pyrolytic function but was disappointed oven racks have to be washed separately, so cleaning the oven still takes time!
Layers of glass on door are fiddly to pull apart and clean.
Having said that, everything I have cooked has turned out perfectly and I love the preset temps with different cooking functions.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

kat2007

kat2007AU

I'm no chef, but love this oven

Absolutely happy, we have had this oven for almost 12 months.There are a lot of different settings to use when cooking IE Bake, Fan bake, pastry, grill, fan forced etc. Love the space, we can cook 2 pizzas on the same rack. The kids love making pizzas when friends visit. Grills meat well on top rack. Our most common option we use is Fan Forced, as we are busy and heat quite a lot of meals. Top rack tends to cook faster, so keep your meat on top and veges on bottom. Haven't tried the cleaning function yet....

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Does the job well!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Mem E.

Mem E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very spacious and simple oven to use

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Breaks and customer service unable to fix in less than a month

Less than two years old - ran self clean and oven won't unlock. Second week of dealing with incompetent customer service. Part is on backorder suggests it's a common fault.