Fisher & Paykel WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

Fisher & Paykel WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

WD8560F1 (8.5kg/5kg), WD7560P1 (7.5kg/4kg)

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.9

• Washing Performance
  • Drying Performance
Gliderpilot74

Gliderpilot74Sydney, NSW

Constant service calls, and poor performance even when it is 'working'

Purchased in July 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,500.00.

Faulty Parts

Very disappointed with this machine. The seal gasket melted within months and then came off entirely and the silver detail peaked within the year. Having the faults repaired has been a time consuming exercise that has involved repeat calls to the customer service centre - the first representative did not accurately record the details of the fault or order the correct parts to repair. I would not recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$1,899.00.

Manish S

Manish SFar North Queensland, QLD

Always Out of Balance Error... Don't buy F&P

This machine is always showing out of balance error we have tried all the possible options but no use. Worst company. Very expensive and worthless. So please go for any other machine.

Washer Dryer Combos

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WD7560P1 / WD8560F1 compares to other Washer Dryer Combos

Garbage

From day one the machine rattled around like a 10 year old machine and yes transit bolts were removed and it was leveled, within 6 weeks the door seal split and Fisher & Paykel wouldn't honor warranty then at just over a year into owning it the control board blew up and now the machine is going to the dump while we still owe money on it.
Thanks fisher and pykel for selling me complete and utter garbage with a worthless warranty

Purchased in December 2018.

Overpriced & Underperforming

Purchased in October 2019 for A$1,524.00.

CatSouthwest, VIC

Hard on clothes but handy to wash dry all at once

Shirts and tees come out with pilling, very rough on clothes. This is using everyday wash. Currently experimenting with delicate cycle. Dryer finishes but clothes still damp so have to run drier a second time. Handy to put clothes in and come back and they are dry (well almost dry!). About 3 hours to wash and dry is usual on everyday.

Purchased in February 2019 at e&s for A$1,300.00.

Joshua F.

Joshua F.Sydney, NSW

Very fast, very quiet, very efficient Washing machine. No problems whatsoever

I use my washing machine once a week. Usually out on a big load with mixed colours and never have any problems with colours running. It also operates very quietly and has a good range of short and long cycles.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$762.00.

dee b.

dee b.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst product I ever bought

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Anna

AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

I wash clothes twice a week, towels and table cloths twice a week, bedsheets and blankets once a week, dog stuff once a week and rugs once a week. This machine has a knob to help me pick the best and suitable temperature for my washing. Its water and electricity efficient, easy to clean, and the top part is a good place to store basins and laundry essentials. I've been using is since 2016 and I haven't encountered any issue yet.

Purchased in April 2016.

Washer Dryer Combos

dan09

dan09

Rips clothes, doesn't dry, waste of money.

My washer dryer combo is terrible. It takes 9 HOURS to do a wash dry load with 4 bath towels and 1 hand towel and they are still very damp. It has ruined my towels by ripping them to shreds.

My clothes smell really bad when they come out of the machine, even though I leave the door open when the machine isn't in use. This is the second machine I have had as the first machine was replaced due to not drying.

The last technician that came out was rude and told me that wet towels coming out of the machine was normal and that I just had to deal with the issue.

It isn't performing the way that it is intended to. Not happy at all.
I've wasted a heap of money for a piece of junk.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,200.00.

Patrick M.

Patrick M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

I have had this machine for over a month now, and I can say is it's the best washer/dyer that I have used. So easy use and I've had no issues the any smells coming from the machine.

The machine is so quiet, it is perfect for apartment living and the light is an extra bonus.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

David

David

Great for apartments

Overall great combination washer/dryer. The combo washer/dryer feature is very handy if you're limited on space (such as in an apartment), also the dryer is a condenser model so it doesn't produce too much heat or humidity. Only issue is I do find clothes can be somewhat wrinkled after drying, but this seems to reduce if you run a lighter load.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online.

Missviv

MissvivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best machine I have had!

I recently purchased the washer/dryer combo front loader. I have always been a top loader type person. But now I am converted! My clothes come out a lot cleaner and I have a lot options of settings, water temp, even adding a garment incase I missed something and if I want to wash and dry all in one go. I love it!!!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Nickname

NicknameVictoria

Combination washer /dryer

An excellent machine with many added extras , highly recommend it.
Many wash cycles to choose from and can pause it to add extra clothing. It is economical and quiet.
The dryer aspect of it has options of dryness and cannot be opened mid cycle, a good safety feature .

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Michelle Masked

WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

My daughter has just bought washer/dryer combo but said it isn’t drying her clothes, had only her undergarments in, after two drying cycles they were still quite damp! Is she using a wrong setting?

Michelle M

Does this mean you don’t have an answer to a product you sell?

Cat

I find this too. Only dries well if not much in the machine. So wash then take half out. Or just do 2 loads instead of 1. Not an ideal solution, wish I'd known this before purchasing it.

Gail C.

I found my clothes came out of the dryer quite wet so I just made a clothesline in the carport. This machine is overpriced crap.

Bek

Bekasked

WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

When using the drying function only. I just like to use a dryer to finish off the drying process when clothes have been hanging out. Can you just put in for 5-10 minutes and open the door to check then keep opening and checking till its dry? Or does it have to do a full dry cycle and you can't open the door?

Brooke
Brooke

If you put them in for 5 mins then want to open it you have to wait like half an hr for the machine to "cool" before the door will unlock..

JMP

JMPasked

WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

Does the dryer use water during the drying cycle? What is the WELS star for the dryer function only?

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives