2.8

2.6

Rich
RichSydney

POOR SERVICE

I approached Fitbiz to supply a new belt for my treadmill. I supplied the information requested and they gave a commitment to get back to me. After 2 days I followed up and they needed additional information which I supplied, after another day no contact. I followed up and they had not opened the email with the information. Yet another promise to get back to me. it now has been 5 days and no contact!. Clearly they were not interested in the job. Why would they not be up front and say they are not interested? Show details
Alex A.
Alex A.Sydney, NSW

Felicity
FelicityPenrith20 posts

Poor Customer Service & Unethical

I purchased a mini stepper from Fit Biz and when looking at the stepper in the shop I enquired about the weight capacity and the salesperson said that I was okay to use it. After opening the package when I got home, I found that the instructions stated there is a weight capacity and I wasn't within the range. I went back to the store and they refused to provide a refund. I spoke with the owner and she refused to acknowledge that they were at fault. I took a photo of the display of the mini steppers in the shop with the ad and took the matter to Fair Trading. I won the dispute and Fit Biz was ordered to refund my money. My time involved outweighed the refund however I felt that Fit Biz should be held accountable for their deception. Show details
Chaz
Chaz

Very satisfied!

Walked in with little knowledge of what sort of gear and equipment I need for my new fitness class however a friendly staff has helped me immensely. Very satisfied with the customer service I received - definitely recommend Fitbiz for all fitness needs. Show details
Alex L.
Alex L.Sydney, NSW

High quality and experience!

Had an experienced friendly staff show me what I needed to reach my fitness goals fkr losing weight and gaining confidence

Got most of what I needed and what they didn't have, they delivered the next day

Highly recommend! Show details

Francine
Francine

Unethical business practices and poor customer service

I purchased a bike online. [name removed] not only swindled me, but she was awfully rude. If I could give negative stars, I would. Do not purchase or do business with.

Pooja
PoojaRydalmere

Horrible shop: Sold faulty Spin bike

Bought spin bike worth $1200 which was faulty from day one making constant loud noise while spinning and they refused to replace it.

Vicky Murray
Vicky Murray

Wow! Wow! Wow!

What an experience , I Crawled into the Rockdale Showroom on Sunday with my little ones ages 7 And 11.. Need i say shopping with the 2 is not the most pleasurable at times especially when i have no clue about what i want...

I was greeted with the most warmest smile and hi fives for the boys who took instantly to the lovely Young lady ..

I was in there for over an hour, It was just a great Experience for me .

Ella Louise
Ella LouiseRyde

Great Service

I visited the Rydalmere store to purchase a treadmill and the staff who helped me bent over backwards to help me find the right treadmill. They even got one moved especially so I could try it out. In the end I purchased a Horizon Treadmill that I am loving way more than going to the gym!

DisappointedDad
DisappointedDadSydney

Hummer Electric Bike

I recently bought an expensive Hummer ebike from Fitbiz City East that broke while riding in traffic on the third day I had it. The folding bolt snapped and the bike started closing under me. This bike was poorly assembled and had cheap parts. I had good expectations as the store manager was very positive about the bike. Good customer service from them, but sadly the worst bike I have ever bought.
Hummer is a great looking ebike.
Poor folding bike design allows lateral stress on a bolt not intended to take it.
Julieannee
JulieanneeAU

very good customer service very happy with my purchase

We went into the Fitbiz St Marys store to have a look for a treadmill the staff were excellent they had good product knowledge and were very helpful they where able to offer us finance for our treadmill also delivery and installation. We are very happy with our purchase.