FitBiz

FitBiz

Very satisfied!

Walked in with little knowledge of what sort of gear and equipment I need for my new fitness class however a friendly staff has helped me immensely. Very satisfied with the customer service I received - definitely recommend Fitbiz for all fitness needs.

Store LocationSydney City
Warranty Claim MadeNo

High quality and experience!

Had an experienced friendly staff show me what I needed to reach my fitness goals fkr losing weight and gaining confidence

Got most of what I needed and what they didn't have, they delivered the next day

Highly recommend!

Store LocationCity East
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Unethical business practices and poor customer service

I purchased a bike online. [name removed] not only swindled me, but she was awfully rude. If I could give negative stars, I would. Do not purchase or do business with.

Horrible shop: Sold faulty Spin bike

Bought spin bike worth $1200 which was faulty from day one making constant loud noise while spinning and they refused to replace it.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

What an experience , I Crawled into the Rockdale Showroom on Sunday with my little ones ages 7 And 11.. Need i say shopping with the 2 is not the most pleasurable at times especially when i have no clue about what i want...
I was greeted with the most warmest smile and hi fives for the boys who took instantly to the lovely Young lady ..
I was in there for over an hour, It was just a great Experience for me .

Great Service

I visited the Rydalmere store to purchase a treadmill and the staff who helped me bent over backwards to help me find the right treadmill. They even got one moved especially so I could try it out. In the end I purchased a Horizon Treadmill that I am loving way more than going to the gym!

Hummer Electric Bike

I recently bought an expensive Hummer ebike from Fitbiz City East that broke while riding in traffic on the third day I had it. The folding bolt snapped and the bike started closing under me. This bike was poorly assembled and had cheap parts. I had good expectations as the store manager was very positive about the bike. Good customer service from them, but sadly the worst bike I have ever bought.
Hummer is a great looking ebike.
Poor folding bike design allows lateral stress on a bolt not intended to take it.

very good customer service very happy with my purchase

We went into the Fitbiz St Marys store to have a look for a treadmill the staff were excellent they had good product knowledge and were very helpful they where able to offer us finance for our treadmill also delivery and installation. We are very happy with our purchase.