FitOnline

FitOnline

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I am located in a regional area and usually it takes 1 to 2 weeks to receive a delivery here from Melbourne. I ordered a bodyworx exercise bike and it was delivered in 3 DAYS. I have not assembled the bike as yet but it is exactly what I ordered, this is how an online service should operate. I have had so many bad experiences, I really appreciate quality service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service

Purchased a water rower recently although i was unhappy with product and it arrived with a minor fault causing the water container to leak the service i received was quick and hassle free.

Great customer service

Online purchase product was misplaced in transit( very rare event) .The staff Theresa from fit on line were very reassuring we wouldn’t be let down if the product was not located and promptly dispatched a new one so we were not left to wait ages for courier to find .Very good customer service .These guys won’t muck you round , or let you down in the unlikely event something does go wrong.Many thanks Teresa Contact call centre highly recommend Fit on line, thanks again

Really appreciate your review - thanks.

Great price. No problems.

Bought an elliptical from fit online - cheaper than several other places - super fast delivery - arrived perfectly - very happy!

My overall experience of purchasing from Fit Online was great. The website is really user friendly and I even managed an online chat with very friendly staff offering to help. I have saved Fit Online to my favorites for the next purchase.

no fuss, easy transaction

I'm overseas and ordered a gift for my brother. Arrived quickly and no hassle and cheap shipping considering the boxing bag was pretty big when it arrived apparently. Would use these guys again.

Good advice. Quality product.

I bought a Horizon elliptical trainer on 25 October from this site. I chose to buy from them because they had a live chat girl who gave me some really helpful advice, and pointed me at a video they had which really explained all the features. I had used cross trainers at the gym, but had no idea there were so many confusing terms when describing them.

Anyway, the girl helped me do the order, and it came quite quickly. I had to be home to help the driver unload, which was a bit of a downer, but the driver explained it was because the box was so heavy.

Altogether, a good site, easy to navigate, and so far, the trainer is just what I need!

Great service and speedy delivery

Really happy with this website. I watched a video on treadmills which helped me in making a decision. it arrived not long after I had purchased it and the quality of the product is great. Going to come back early next year and purchase a rower.

Easy to navigate, good range and quick to deliver

Good quality product. Bought a rowing machine and it’s been a real success. Shipped much faster than I expected and I was really happy with their online payment system which goes through either PayPal or ANZ Bank. The site was easy to navigate; and I love the ability to compare different models on one screen. Made the choice easier.

Lier Lier

Fit Online indicates in there web store that they will match their competitor’s prices, however, when I told the sales rep that I saw a cheaper price of the same product at their competitors store he dismissed the findings by concluding that they must have old stock and that their delivery fees would be much higher as they are based in another state from me and that I should buy from them. After exiting there web store without completing purchase, I received a 10% off delivery voucher to my email if I continued the checkout. I went back on their site and did just that. Upon payment of invoice, I noticed that they had not discounted me. I got in contact with the sales rep and he told me that it was too late and they cannot do anything about it as the transaction had already been finalized.

After a bit of research I found out that there competitor was not only based in the same state that I was in but there price for the same item was for ongoing stock.

$338.00 + $29.95 for shipping: Fit Online
$319.00 + Free Shipping: Online Competitor

I paid 15% more for the same item from Fit Online only because I was lied to by their staff. Do not believe a word they say as they only think about their pockets. I will not be coming back.
Fast Delivery, Good Product.
Dishonest, Expensive

Thankyou for the opportunity to reply publicly to this review. Firstly, it is disappointing that the reviewer’s account is both factually incorrect and misleading. We provide below details of this matter, and we would ask members of the public to re-read the review again after absorbing these points; 1. The reviewer began to buy a bench from Fitonline in February 2014, but abandoned the cart prior to checkout. 2. Our system sent him a “please help us understand why you didn’t proceed” email on 1 March. 3. The reviewer replied that he had found the bench cheaper at another website and asked us to match this price. 4. We were suspicious about the low price in light of recent exchange rate movements. We noted the website in question, contacted this retailer, and it was confirmed that this retailer did not have stock. The retailer had left the “old” price online even though they had run out of stock. It is, and has always been, a condition of our price match guarantee that the competing store must have stock to supply. 5. We emailed the reviewer on 2 March saying that we could not match the price and that he was welcome to attempt to buy the item from this other site. 6. The reviewer proceeded to buy the bench from us on 24 March. 7. We supplied the bench on 26 March. 8. On 15 April, some 3 weeks later (long after the transaction had finalised, the bench had been delivered, and the customer had begun to use the bench), the customer emailed us asking us to once again match the lower price (ironically, providing a link in that email to the very policy wording which disallowed his claim for a number of reasons). His email also asked us to honour a $10 (not 10%) shipping discount, even though the wording of the discount offer (which he reproduced in his email) very clearly stated that the coupon code needed to be entered “during checkout” to receive it. 9. We replied to the reviewer on 18 April explaining that he had not correctly entered the coupon, hence it could not be applied retrospectively, and that “We do not match prices where competitors do not have stock. This is stated on our policy”. 10. It is worth noting that the competitor subsequently received more stock in, at the “new” wholesale price, and adjusted their online price to be substantially higher than our price, and higher than the price the reviewer paid us for the bench. 11. Unhappy with our decision not to discard our own well-established conditions, which the reviewer had agreed to, the reviewer lodged a negative review on 25 July. 12. We sought to have this reviewer correct their facts, but this was not done. We are disappointed that this reviewer has chosen such unfortunate and factually-incorrect wording, and whilst we acknowledge the rights of all consumers to voice their opinions, to do so in this manner belies the thousands and thousands of happy customers whom we have served over 11 years, and that the reviewer himself has received a quality, name-brand bench within 2 days at a price which remains below the market price today. We take customer service very seriously, responded quickly at all times, and are a long-standing, family-owned Australian business who is aghast that a review like this can be published. If your purpose of coming to this online review is to determine the credibility and reliability of fitonline, then we can only assure you that this review is inaccurate, and draw to your attention the dozens of positive reviews which we have received and which are published elsewhere on the internet.Firstly, I have nothing to gain from this review. My only intention is to let the users of this webpage have a accurate reflection of my shopping experience which in this case, is not a good one. Yes, FitOnline did state that the competitors cheaper pricing is due to old stock and that they could not match there prices due to this reason however 3 weeks after purchase, I decided to contact their competitor to make sure they were telling the truth and to my surprise, they assured me that they had plenty of stock which led to my discussion with the sales representative in regards to some compensation which I did not receive. I also have email transcripts that prove that the FitOnline company representative did in fact specify that the competitor was based in another state when they were not which lead to me paying more for delivery Please stop trying to mislead the public with your belies comments. Your company did wrong by me and instead of apologising and accepting your fault, you act in a way that only makes you constrict your company image.

Incredibly poor experience

I bought a Bodyworx L8000LP Home Gym from this retailer at the end of 2013 and received it at the beginning of 2014. It came with a faulty weights plate (the weights plates are not metal, they are plastic filled with concrete and one of them was not filled or sealed properly). Fitonline were intially helpful in getting this fixed and a replacement plate was sent. This plate, however, was the wrong weight. Fitonline told me to speak to the manufacturer, GPI. The correct part was eventually sent and received. More problems became evident with the product that I tried to resolve with the manufacturer, GPI, and the retailer, Fitonline (the details can be found in my review for that product). Unfortunately, my experience has been the worst I've ever had as a customer anywhere with any product. The attitude I encountered was one of arrogance and condescension. Because the product I received has failed to work properly and has caused me to fear for my safety, I requested a refund. This has been refused on the basis that they would have to come to my home and inspect it for themselves before they could agree to give me back my money. I have since started to pursue other options in order to receive a refund.

faulty product I consider unsafe, terrible customer and warranty service, condescending and arrogant treatment of customer

We would love to be able to comment on this review, however to date, we have been unable to see the gym in question or to attend the premises to see what is causing the problem. This reviewer has repeatedly refused an independent gym assessor to review the gym. He has made claims, and then repeatedly prevented them from being verified or tested. Given that this L8000 gym is a hugely-popular and long-established gym in the Australian market, and both we, and the manufacturer, have had a very low failure rate on this gym, you can understand why we are unable to simply refund this customer sight-unseen. At fitonline we strive very hard to assist our customers who have issues with their products, and we have only ever had good and professional responses from GPI, so we would urge members of the public reading this strongly-worded review to do so in light of the facts.Extensive evidence of the problem was provided before a refund was even requested. The so-called 'independent gym assessor' is paid by the gym manufacturer. Not much else to say other than that I regret ever purchasing anything from this seller. The worst customer and warranty service I have ever encountered anywhere.