FitOnline

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by FitOnline

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
big steve
big steveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

poor customer service faulty product - avoid these clowns

Worst experience i have ever had. Bike came in 3 weeks late and on the arrival was damaged! Now theyare making it so difficult to process the refund

avoid these guys at any cost

Definitely recommend, very happy with my new treadmill!

After doing a bit of research Fitonline seemed to have the best value with their products overall and the best price on delivery. They had a lot of information on their products and the compare function and videos were great in helping me decide what to buy. I ended up buying the Bodyworx TM2500 treadmill and I love it! It was delivered really quickly and was easy to assemble. It feels very sturdy and great value for all the features included. Definitely recommend this site!

Belinda L.
Belinda L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am located in a regional area and usually it takes 1 to 2 weeks to receive a delivery here from Melbourne. I ordered a bodyworx exercise bike and it was delivered in 3 DAYS. I have not assembled the bike as yet but it is exactly what I ordered, this is how an online service should operate. I have had so many bad experiences, I really appreciate quality service.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how FitOnline compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Rowan
RowanDeeragun

Excellent service

Purchased a water rower recently although i was unhappy with product and it arrived with a minor fault causing the water container to leak the service i received was quick and hassle free.

Tony
TonyKelso

Great customer service

Online purchase product was misplaced in transit( very rare event) .The staff Theresa from fit on line were very reassuring we wouldn’t be let down if the product was not located and promptly dispatched a new one so we were not left to wait ages for courier to find .Very good customer service .These guys won’t muck you round , or let you down in the unlikely event something does go wrong.Many thanks Teresa Contact call centre highly recommend Fit on line, thanks again

Fitonline M.FitOnline

Really appreciate your review - thanks.

Great price. No problems.

Bought an elliptical from fit online - cheaper than several other places - super fast delivery - arrived perfectly - very happy!

Fazza
FazzaLismore

My overall experience of purchasing from Fit Online was great. The website is really user friendly and I even managed an online chat with very friendly staff offering to help. I have saved Fit Online to my favorites for the next purchase.

no fuss, easy transaction

I'm overseas and ordered a gift for my brother. Arrived quickly and no hassle and cheap shipping considering the boxing bag was pretty big when it arrived apparently. Would use these guys again.

Tiff S
Tiff SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good advice. Quality product.

I bought a Horizon elliptical trainer on 25 October from this site. I chose to buy from them because they had a live chat girl who gave me some really helpful advice, and pointed me at a video they had which really explained all the features. I had used cross trainers at the gym, but had no idea there were so many confusing terms when describing them.

Anyway, the girl helped me do the order, and it came quite quickly. I had to be home to help the driver unload, which was a bit of a downer, but the driver explained it was because the box was so heavy.

Altogether, a good site, easy to navigate, and so far, the trainer is just what I need!

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how FitOnline compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Great service and speedy delivery

Really happy with this website. I watched a video on treadmills which helped me in making a decision. it arrived not long after I had purchased it and the quality of the product is great. Going to come back early next year and purchase a rower.

Andrew S
Andrew SBrisbane

Easy to navigate, good range and quick to deliver

Good quality product. Bought a rowing machine and it’s been a real success. Shipped much faster than I expected and I was really happy with their online payment system which goes through either PayPal or ANZ Bank. The site was easy to navigate; and I love the ability to compare different models on one screen. Made the choice easier.

YasinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC