75% · 62 · 25%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.3
Brand Manager for Five Senses Coffee? Claim your listing.

Brett
BrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Fast shipping with fresh beans

I've been using Five Senses Coffee for several years. The beans are always fresh with a roast date listed on the packet, usually roasted 1-2 days before shipment. The processing times are minimal and often posted within a day via Express Post.

The selection of single origin beans is excellent with free shipping! Highly recommended.

Bec M
Bec M

Amazing service, delivery and quality

Fast delivery: ordered 7am Thursday morning and arrived to FNQ 3pm Friday.
So easy and quick to order/communicate with.
The taste and quality of the beans were excellent. We are now a repeat customer. Show details
MillyH
MillyHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Zander143
Zander1432 posts

Great coffee

Really enjoyable coffee, and very convenient to pickup from their Cheltenham rostery. Always a good range of blends to try. Show details
Fernando
FernandoIllawarra, NSW3 posts

They sent me old beans

I bought 3 packs of beans and one of the packs had no roast date on it. Coincidentally it was the one that I couldn’t drink, it was old beans. I sent messages for support, not one but two messages and they never had the decency to at least reply to me. First and last time I buy from them. Some things are just not to be bought on-line. Show details
CMC
CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

Sad - great coffee but the new fees are a rip off

5 senses is now charging $9.90 extra if you use a PO Box
They don't care if this is for very sound reasons and to ensure security of delivery in a remote area.
I like their coffee and have been a customer for years .... I've now got to find another supplier.
 Show details
Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA119 posts

Excellent local coffee

I bought a cold brew kit previously as well some beans for trial. All I can say is loved their quality. Fast delivery online service and hassle free ordering Show details
Berigora
Berigora6 Henderson Street, Garran14 posts

Great customer service

I had a broken hopper on a Baratza Sette coffee grinder. After getting the run around from the seller, I was put in contact with 5 Senses Coffee which looked after Baratza warranties. They could not have been more helpful and I was soon provided with the new part. Great customer service.