FlingFinder.com.au

See the Best Online Dating in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter ChristieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A total scam and a rip-off

The site is poorly run, fully of non-existent people and dodgy profiles. I can't believe I was so stupid to have joined the site. Even reporting 'girls' that want payment for 'service' one would think the site would delete, people claiming to live in Australia but in fact are in Manila are great for business.

Real Life MeetupNo

Terrible

came to this site to find other people like us put up profile etc every thing except pictures sent messages out to plenty of members statistaly should have got one reply . message comes up no pic 94%chance u will get no replys in other word no pics we put you in the cupboard so no one can see u we did not go into this expecting miricals but if a mountain is50 miles high in exptations our exptations was a 20 mile high mountain as for the experience on this site it is the opposite of mountains it is the san warn trench in the bottom of the pacific ocean deepest place known to man kind in other words it was [Word Removed] house

A big waste of money!!!

I am no 1
I am no 1

Non active user.

I am no longer very active on this site but have met admin and several other users at meet and greet events in Sydney,Melbourne and brisbane. I know for a fact admin will remove bogus or scam profiles as soon as they are made aware of them.have a couple of pleasant meets through the site. Most profiles are real but remember guys, while the girls are upfront about what they like they still expect to be treated as LADIES, also most girls seem to get hundreds of messages so very picky about responding.

Bikl

BiklAdelaide

Fake, multiple profiles

Fake ,and multiple profiles , a couple of ladies profiles changed from Sa to Qld etc , scam save your cash and stay away

Gavi

No women in all wa respond to anything ...

There are possibly and I stress.. possibly one or two actual live profiles in WA that react in any way to contact over a month. Search in a broad range of categories met with one response only ... not any semblance of value for money expended. When I cancelled my status as an ongoing payer but wanted to use the remainder of my credit time the whole account was removed immediately. I did my account alteration in a timely manner and despite that the site announced I was being billed a further month. I contacted my bank immediately.
Will refer to ombudsman and appropriations law authority if any further issues in breach of contract or identity anomalies develop.

Gavi

Then please reopen my account for the remainder of the subscription paid for and return my money that your system stated it had billed me for an additional month beyond my my cancellation of payments.

FlingFinderFlingFinder.com.au

Please contact us with your FlingFinder username so that we can assist you:

Flingfinder complete rip off

Flingfinder is just another fake rip off hook up site when you use the search it looks as if 80% of members have realised they have been conned and have left or the profiles are fake. Sent heaps of messages and friend request and not a single answer looked into the reviews of this site and what do you know bad negative comments. Don't waste your time or money guys if its some naughty fun your after then go pay for an escort because at least your gonna get something for your money because you get nothing for your money on flingfinder.

Doubtfull

DoubtfullBrisbane

One of the Better sites

I've only been on the site for a few weeks, there are real people here, I don't say all the profiles are real but out of all the sites I have found this to be one of the better ones & not just trying to get you to spend more

FlingFinderFlingFinder.com.au

Thanks, Doubtfull! Glad you're linking it.

MoritziaMelbourne

More Fun Than a Barrel of Monkeys !

FlingFinderFlingFinder.com.au

Thanks for the thoughtful review, Moritzia.

FlingFinderFlingFinder.com.au

Thanks for the tips!! Really appreciate it.

Baldy beaver

Baldy beaverSydney, NSW

Fake profiles

fake multiple profiles, all you need are multiple email addresses and any one can make 10 20 30 or even 40 fake profiles just take pictures of someone in the street upload them & fling finder claims no fake profiles.

peter

peterBendigo

Not happy

This is crap. No contacts with photos i got suspended and can not get back on unless i pay to upgrade.

Hardly any profiles

Shocking site, very few profiles; it shouldn't be allowed to operate and take money. In NSW there were about ten active profiles = unbelievable.

bam bam

bam bamnsw

Any body can make multiple profiles

Some real profiles but simply not enough to stand a chance for a hook up

Signed-up for a paid account for three months, reached out to over 150 persons but it seems to me that the girls willing to send you a picture or open up the profile for reviewing all the pictures are really struggling to get someone in real life due to their looks. Out of the 150 + contacts initiated, maybe a little less than 10 replied to my initial hello / request for more communication. Cancellation process was easy.

Will.iam

Will.iam

One of the best, and I've tried them all. Does require a bit of effort if you're a guy.

Cosmic

Cosmic

SCAM

This is just another scam site, fake profiles, fake pics, and all the good reviews are scams and fraud, don't waste your money and time, this is a scam site.

Doubts about some profiles

I am a current member who can see the pros and cons of this site. The one issue is the males have to pay for subscription which includes access to the chatroom where as a female can be a trial member can still accee it without paying. Maybe to attract females that's the only way. The chatrooms are hardly ever used or has a lack of numbers in it.
The previous reviewer is spot on in regards to the chatrooms. But it is split into 3 sections including a adult room for terms of sex and the like. Some profiles either don't get used anymore or are fakes. You do meet people but most are from interstate. Never met a local which is also a negative.
Can be good with improvement but better then some others that are around.

Too many rules for an adult dating site

As the title states to many rules for a online dating site. Expensive, no wonder people have left.
Used to be a member. Can say I've met more people, after leaving the site. Chat room was full of boring people who liked to talk about the weather. There was never any sex. Far to many clique groups. I can see this site going down hill very quickly

Waste of time even the reviews are questionable

Signed up to see if this site was different, sent out loads of winks and have heard nothing......thought I'd check out the reviews and it's amazing all the negatives are as you'd expect written by real people, the positives are well to polished in the way they are written

Almost as if they were written by the 'amazing ' admin staff....

Q: if I'm on a dating site do I need to be constantly talking to admin ?

Kopfz

KopfzBrisbane

Many fake profiles

Peter Christieasked

If it is an Australian site only then find a Hannah Morgan from Luton in the UK who claims to be from Blacktown in NSW, even ban her completely as she is a scammer and pleads for money to 'help her out'.

FlingFinderFlingFinder.com.au

Hi. Please send us her username via the contact form on our site so that we can investigate, or use the "Report user" function provided in our messenger.

Kristi

Kristiasked

I accidentally made my profile for a single I wanted it for a couple how can I fix this?

Peter Christie

You may be able to edit your profile to a couple without loosing what you have paid. If not then just make it very clear in what you say that you are a couple and what you are both seeking on the site. Hope that helps. Cheers, Peter

FlingFinderFlingFinder.com.au

Hi Kristi. Easily fixed. We changed your profile to a couple yesterday after receiving your support request. Enjoy!

Cracker42

Cracker42asked

Sorry I gave u my email for old fone my name in profile was Cracker42 from Irvine KA12 9At can you please find my old profile on this site from around 4months ago

FlingFinderFlingFinder.com.au

Hi. It sounds like you are confusing us with another site. We are an Australian dating site only.

Peter Christie

Get an answer from our members and FlingFinder.com.au representatives

CategoryOnline Dating