Franke Aurora

Franke Aurora

MPN: PFX620B
See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Franke

2.8
GrannyLe

Update on Franke double bowl stainless steel sink.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Reviewer56Victoria

BUYER BEWARE! Absolute Rubbish!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Reviewer56

It says it all, doesn’t it, that Franke hasn’t responded. Pathetic

Other Sinks

Franke sink from Lowes

Purchased the more expensive two bowl deep sink--it has rust mark ALL over the sink--cannot get rid of them. Very mad at the fact of the sink doing this after spending good money for it any paying to install it. Don't by their brand. NOT what they used to be.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Find out how Franke Aurora compares to other Sinks

GlenMaccas
GlenMaccasSouth Australia

Excellent Design and usability

An excellent kitchen sink, I didn't buy it because of the name, I was told by the salesperson that the kitchen sink includes a chopping board, a colander, a wire basket and a stainless steel tray and I was able to get a Franke gooseneck flick mixer tap which looks great for under $900!

The idea of having a portable stainless steel drainer is great and I use it to hide the dirty dishes under one of the bowls.
Great design, high quality stainless steel

Marsmar
Marsmarasked

I would like to know if the white tectonite sink will stain from turmeric and beetroot

GrannyLe

I have read reviews that it will stain so clean it well as soon as it happens

Helen6asked

Am currently renovating and wondered if anyone has a Franke tectonite kitchen sink, they look good but hoping for some feedback?

Vee
Vee

I've read some bad reviews on this product. I'm literally researching this and similar options in other brands now.

Thanks Vee
I actually installed my Franke sink in February.
Delighted with it, easy to clean, doesn't seem to scratch ( i do an awful lot of cooking, its also great to rest hot pans etc on ) looks amazing
Certainly gets a lot of comments
check out "the stone superstore"
They also have some great composite sinks and deliver anywhere in Australia.. I recently installed one of their black composite double sinks in my Laundry

Get an answer from our members and Franke representatives

CategorySinks