Franke Steel Queen

Franke Steel Queen

MPNs: SQX610, SQX610-36-2, SQX620C-R/T and SQX620D/T
See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Franke

2.2
Gina R.
Gina R.

Hate this sink

Purchased in July 2020 at Reece.

Franke
PRKSFranke
Bronwen D
Bronwen DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not Happy Jan

I purchased my steel queen double sinks and they scratched from day one. They mark with the slightest of use and always look dirty. I wipe my sinks out after every use, at least 10 times a day and still they just look very bad. I have used the cleaner supplied by Franke and still they do not come up to scratch. My old Oliveri sinks were 20 years old and with a polish and buff looked brand new. I wish I hadn't replaced them when I rebuilt the kitchen. Sadly I am now stuck for the next twenty years with undermounted sinks that look like they are worn and wrecked. I would seriously suggest not purchasing this line of product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Other Sinks

I’ve redone my kitchen but kept my Franke Steel Queen it looks as good as the day I brought it!!!

I’ve cleaned it with jif and bleach being the most used product in my kitchen it’s been hammering literally
It was too good to swap and when the plug broke Franke were nice enough to send a new one out free of charge no questions asked.
the double bowl is just the right size for us.
I’m very happy with mine.

Date PurchasedJuly 2007

Too much maintenance

The care of instructions for my steel queen kitchen take up an entire page on the internet. The proper care would require me to clean properly and dry every time I use my since because of lime deposits. I use my sinks every day at least 5o times a day, water splashes, dries, lime deposits, ugly. This is the worst sink I have even owned and wish I could ditch it and get a good shiny stainless steel sink like I have always had. Had I known this I would not allowed to have it put in.

Date PurchasedSept 2014
Sinks

Find out how Franke Steel Queen compares to other Sinks

Dina
DinaSydney

Thoroughly diappointed

Absolutely gutted. Scratches galore and not even 3months old! My Clark sink looked better after years of service - not worth the $$$
I relied on the franke reputation - boy was I wrong

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Jebz
JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant Sink for a compact area!

This Franke stainless steel sink is excellent! I wanted a satin steel look to match my cooking appliances are it's great. It was installed in August and looks brilliant! It doesn't scratch easily and because of the finish it hides many marks!

The portable drainer board was what I really needed and is included with the sink. It hangs over and allows the water to flow into either bowl. Underneath the sink is a coating to reduce the 'tinny' sound a sink has and it insulates the bowl to help retain heat.

It looks brilliant in my kitchen and I am extremely happy with my purchase.