Frontline Plus Plus for Medium Dog (10 to 20kg)

Frontline Plus Plus for Medium Dog (10 to 20kg)

Get rid of this product. Useless!

I treated my medium size dog with this product 4 days ago.. today i found on him 6 large adult ticks and small ones.. whàt is this? Water? Please get rid of your product from the shelf! I've been using this brand and its USELESS! What a shame... and its too expensive! 6 vials for $66.00.

Dreadful

This rotten product had brought my 5 year old malshi out in raised itchy bumps
along his back...they, in turn, turned into black scab-like crustaceans that would break open. It has taken me many, many months and wasted monies, until I found out the cause of these bumps is this bloody Frontline product! A few short weeks after stopping it all the bumps and scabbylooking things had disappeared. I now just give my gorgeous little companion a quick tiny rub-over with apple-cider vinegar if I happen to see him scratch anywhere. No more fleas....a happy little doggy once again......more money back in my purse...........Why are these products allowed to go on harming our animals.

See all Frontline Plus for Dogs reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Frontline Plus Plus for Medium Dog (10 to 20kg) but you can read 6 questions about Frontline Plus for Dogs.

Compare all Frontline Plus for Dogs