Frontline Plus Plus for Small Dog (0-10kg)

Frontline Plus Plus for Small Dog (0-10kg)

Don't waste your money on this.

I've been applying this every 2 weeks. It says apply once a month for flea control. I got the 40-60kg stuff for my Labrador, and the 0-10kg stuff for my Jack Russell. It is totally useless. Both dogs still have fleas. Don't waste your money on this.

Purchased in December 2018 for $90.00.

Side Effects None
Pet TypeDog

This Dog Poison should be taken off the Market

The day after applying this to my dog, she has become very lethargic, she's not eating and barely drinking, she's very shaky on her legs when she does move and I'm terrified, it's now 5.48am I haven't slept and am waiting for the vet to open at 8am so I can get her in there as quickly as possible.
She was perfectly healthy until I applied this product, I have searched her systems online and found that this product is known to cause this symptoms, it's a disgrace.

This dog poison should be taken off the market

Purchased in February 2019 for $50.00.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Pet TypeDog

Works really well for my dogs

I have been using this product on my three Long Coat Chihuahua since it came out. Dogs now 18yrs, 16yrs, 14yrs old. Have lived in Para tick Zones and never had fleas, ticks or problems. Too afraid to use anything stronger on them at their ripe old ages.

Waste of Money

2nd year running i have used this product..have spent around 4 to $500 on this product over the flea seasons..its usless may as well just put water on their backs..My dogs are scratching and im still finding fleas 3 days after treatment..treat again but still with the same result..i have 2 small dogs but product only has 3 applications so i need to buy 2 to cover for 2 months thats a total of $105 extremley disappointed innthis product and shouldnt even be on shelves anymore

This is basically water

I have used this product TWICE (second application was done 2 days after initial treatment as I did not notice any difference). No effect on minimising/getting rid of the fleas for my small dog. I now have to consider other treatment. What a waste of MONEY!! I wished I have read all of the reviews before buying this useless product!

Waste of money

This has had no effect on getting rid of fleas on my dog what so ever. It was easy to apply & didn't bother my dog but would have been good if it worked. Total waste of money. Will never buy this again, so not only am I out of pocket for buying it I've now got to find another product that hopefully does what it says it will do.

Not the Product it Was

This product no longer provides the protection it promised. I have a lap dog who is inspected constantly and despite meticulous application and observing the doseage directions, she has fleas. Consequently, I am in the process of looking for an alternative treatment.

Complete rip-off

I treated my dog 3 days ago with Frontline Plus. Fast acting it says. I have seen ZERO difference since being treated. Fleas still there. Can’t get hold of anyone in the “service department” and the pet store I bought the product from won’t accept returns/refunds.

Is the a joke !

Does NOT do what it claims - actually it seems to attract fleas and mites.
How was this product even allowed to be sold in Australia.

Do NOT buy!!

Trading standard and watch dog needed "Does not work"

My jack russet had a little itch I found a few fleas on him I've been using front line for months pets at home said you need frontline plus you can join our club pay a pound less and have it delivered to your door every month!! Ok i said now three months later more fleas this product does not work in any way!!! matt alright is getting a call.

Rip Off! Can't Even Contact The Sharks!!

Cats rip off! £45 for 2 months treatment and I'm having to purchase another brand. I can't even get in contact with this company to request a refund! I have had cats for years and always keep on top of treatments, thought I try Frontline and now I've got a nightmare on my hands with 6 cats that now have fleas!!!

No longer works for fleas

I've used this product for many years but I no longer find it works. Treated the dog and a week later he's covered in fleas again. I haven't done anything differently than in the past either. It used to keep them flea free for a month but not anymore. I switched to a different brand, edible chew type treatment and I'm much happier with the results. At $75 for the box of 3 I would have expected a lot more from this product.

Beware!

Beware! Do not use on small, older, sensitive dogs. Nearly killed her. She screamed, seizured and then violently vomited. Do not risk it!
We thought she was going to die. No warnings on packet!

Followed treatment and completely failed! Very disappointed

My dog had fleas, after getting rid of them we tried to prevent them from jumping on my dog again so we followed the monthly treatment for six months not missing one and my dog got fleas again!! I had to get rid of a year worth of treatment and start with a different product all over again. Aweful

TERRIBLE product that doesn't work

Biggest waste of money. Applied to my dog and fleas have got worse, the flea treatment didn't work one bit.

Hopeless

The fleas jumped off the dogs and onto us. I have big bites all over me. I think I'll try something else in future.

Terrible

Absolute rubbish fleas love it. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. I will try other brands that do work.

See all Frontline Plus for Dogs reviews