Frontline Plus for Dogs

6 questions from our users

Colleen R

Colleen Rasked

for Dogs

I have a visiting dog from out of the area and is larger than mine can I use 2 5kg spotons for him

Karebear3
Karebear3

I am not sure what size your dog or the visiting dog is? You don't say.

Charlie

Charlieasked

Plus for Small Dog (0-10kg)

What is the best flea and tick control medicine for dogs?

doctorgary
doctorgary

Frontline Plus worked great for about 5 years with both of our dogs..... but something happened.... maybe the fleas became immune to it? Excellent product to start with.

tina

tinaasked

for Dogs

Why would it be my dogs still have fleas after using frontline plus?

JoT
JoT

Fleas have become immune to the main ingredient in frontline plus recently, so they can still live even though they're exposed to it

goodwin

goodwinasked

for Dogs

Can I apply frontline plus on a mini schnauzer that has just been stripped out of his coat, this means that he has no hair at the moment only on head and legs?

di

Yes, its the skin you apply it too.

brombo
brombo

Beware of sunburn if he in this state! It is applied to the skin but it seemed to really irritate my westie/poodle cross for a short time after application. Apart from finding Advantage to be more effective at killing fleas, my little canine did not experience any problems with application which is another reason to choose Advantage.

di

I usually use Advantics but on this occasion used Frontline Plus (took advantage of it on special) pardon the pun!. It took a few days to kill the fleas. It had no effect on my Maltie s skin, she has no undercoat and very sun sensitive skin. We are flea and tick free atm.

Netties Mum

Netties Mumasked

for Dogs

Is it safe to use Frontline Plus on my dogs when the product is past its use by date?

Halo70
Halo70

I'm not sure it's unsafe - but chances are it won't be as effective. Best bet is to check with the manufacturers - merial. They probably have a customer service hotline you can call.

Tania10
Tania10

Frontline plus didn't work on my dog before the use by date so good luck after it!!!

Helen56asked

for Dogs

How does this company Merial keep getting away with selling this product?

Penji
Penji

Because not enough people complain and hold them accountable, and it doesn't help that certain Vets endorse it for money, it would be great if they actually told the truth!

thankyou I agree!!

Snack King
Snack King

Wow, Snack King thought this was a trusted brand but after reading all the experiences of other people not so sure. Can only hope the company puts some effort into R&D to make a product that is not toxic and actually works.

Get an answer from our members and Frontline Plus representatives