Garmin nüvi 67LMT

Garmin nüvi 67LMT

3.0

bazkennelly

bazkennelly

Good unit, easy to update maps

Unit is maybe too large for a car windscreen, perfect size for van or light truck, I adapted my bracket for the dash above the radio in my car. It does the job really well and is quick to recalibrate. The voice instructions are excellent... " Turn left after 7/11 " for example. Map updates using Garmin Express is super easy. Red light and speed camera warnings are now updated easily through Garmin Express. If I had a complaint it would be that speed and red light camera audible warning should have its own volume adjustment ( not loud enough). This is my fourth GPS including TomTom but This 67LMT is by far the best.

pipingmad

pipingmadAU

Device is good, maps are hopeless

I find the 67LMT quite fast and easy to use. But, the maps are hopeless. It displays and tries to get me to take roads that are not there, it tried to send me down a no entry road and also does not recognise a road I take that has been made for over 2 years.
    I have logged various 'map error' reports on the Garmin website, but do not hear anything back.
    I have Heremaps on my phone, but wanted a designated unit so I could still take calls. Think I will take it back and stick to the phone.

See all Garmin nüvi Essential Series reviews

Anne F

Anne Fasked

nüvi 67LMT

Can I buy maps for UK to download on my australia New Zealand Navi 67LMT?

Constance
    Constance

I'm sorry I don't know.

Graeme

Graemeasked

nüvi 67LMT

We have recently changed to a larger motorhome (A class). We now find that the uni regularly loses satellite communication. Is there any was of improving this? Is there an aerial avaliable?

Lou
    Lou

I'm not aware of any aerials available sorry l can't be more helpful. l

MichelleS
    MichelleS

Sorry Graeme, I really don't know.

Carolasked

nüvi 67LMT

I'm trying to enter a destination in another town but it keeps telling me to put in correct address, I know I entered correct address. Any ideas?

AGT
    AGT

Hi Carol, my wife is the GPS expert. I drive, she navigates me. She told me that on this model she tried first with the smart find mode by typing the entire address. If this didn't work, she tried to go by separate entries... like city, street, number, etc. In the case of a big city, eg Brisbane, at times the street is listed in adjacent suburb.

Carol

Thanks I did all that but it didn't work. But I'm stubborn & refuse to be beaten by technology, so I hooked it back up to the computer & it worked when I entered address after that. Go figure. Just hoping it behaves when we head to Melbourne, fingers crossed.

Compare all 15 Garmin nüvi Essential Series