Garnier Miracle Skin Cream Anti-Ageing

Garnier Miracle Skin Cream Anti-Ageing

4.3

People have noticed

Got a wee sample of this and loved it. In the past fortnight 3 people have commented on me looking good and fresh. My nose and cheeks get red and this gives a good blending to make them the same. Don't usually wear foundation as its heavy but this is like tinted moisturiser that evens out skin tone. Will definitely buy again.

Rush

Rushmelbourne

No miracle!

Didn't really see this product do anything good to my skin. For almost ten days, I woke up to my same old life less and dull skin. Quite disappointed with this product! Didn't see any transformation what soever! The only thing I liked is how the cream smells. Not worth it.

Perfect

Fantastic cream! Felt so good and smelt so good. Noticed less wrinkles glided smoothly over face and neck. Wonderful product working while I sleep! Have not found such a terrific cream in 50 years! Very good. Don't need to abuse much as sinks into my skin. Would recommend product to all my friends and family. Very happy!

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Garnier Miracle Skin Cream Anti-Ageing compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Shoodannah

ShoodannahAdelaide

Has improved the feel & texture of my skin

Looks like a regular cream, goes on clear and then adjusts to my own skin tone. Looks great. Light moisturising. Love how it has improved my skin texture even in the evenings when I don't use it.

Jo

Joasked

I agree. Please bring this product back on shelves in Australia.

Ree

Reeasked

When is Miracle Cream Anti Ageing coming back-the BB cream is terrible-stinging watery eyes and blotchy skin. Please bring back my Miracle Cream.

Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

Yes! I cant find it anywhere and this is the only product I use. I hate the BB cream.

Star