Garnier Nutrisse Creme

2.5

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great to put over pre-lightened hair.

Don't use this on anything other than already pre-lightened hair...as in at least yellow or lighter. Would turn anything darker brassy as not enough lift. Great for toning blonde only.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$10.00.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde

badddd

GARBAGE. wasted my money
did not cover at all. so so so disappointing
I have an important meeting to go tomorrow and it did not cover at all. bad. bad

Prior Hair Colour Grey
Side effects No

I used reddish brown hair dye but that’s not on here. Wanted red. It turned my hair black with ginger highlights.

Used red hair dye and it turned my hair black with ginger highlights. Devastated. Always trusted garnier before but now I think it’s ruined my hair. Not at all the colour on the front.

Purchased in July 2020.

Stains ClothesYes

Amy

AmyHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely disgusted by this product

This hair dye is awful. My hair is naturally blonde, I did this for a tad lighter colour, I left it in for 25minutes as it says. Now my hair is orange. Do not use it

Purchased in April 2020.

Gamble

GambleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Colour

I’m 40 and have to dye my hair every fortnight.
I’ve used a lot of different box colours.
I’ve found this colour to smell good and wash out even better.
It looks great hardly any stains, the only negative is the gloves are a little to small and whilst holding the bottle it’s slippery but other than that for my first time using this product I’ll definitely continue.

Purchased in April 2020 at Cannonvale for A$14.00.

Prior Hair Colour Black and Grey
Angie S.

Angie S.Sydney, NSW

It doesn’t last long.

I changed my hair colour to a blonde colour. When my blonde hair faded out and I did not like it anymore. Then I bought Garnier Nutrisse Creme 5 Chocolate. I did it myself. It was my first impression. One month later, it faded out till I could see my blonde hair again!! However, it doesn’t smell strong and doesn’t damage your hair.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for A$8.49.

Longevity A few weeks

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerVictoria

does not cover grey hair

I used this product for the first time,the first few days my hair was really shiny and the colour was really nice but after the first wash the greys where back and after 3 washes it looks like i never even coloured my hair,the colour didn't stain my skin it was easy to use but not worth the trouble for only 2 weeks at best.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$15.00.

Longevity Under a week
True insight

True insightSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy, very shinny, nice fragrance and very healthy hair

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$7.50.

Prior Hair Colour Black
Longevity Under a week
Stains ClothesYes
D. Garside

D. GarsideSouth East Queensland, QLD

So dark it's almost black

Box says Acorn Light Brown. Every brown color I've used from this range turns out exactly the same, So dark it's almost black! This is on grown out virgin hair!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$13.00.

Poor hair color

I got the color and after 4 washes, I was back to the grey that I began with. I wash my hair 2x a week. I thought that this color should last longer. I tried different ones, and my friend said use this one. I was game. Guess I was wrong. I will go back to nice and easy, it's a lot better and lasts way longer.
Very disappointing..

Purchased in July 2019 at Walmart for A$8.99.

Longevity A few weeks
Michelle1180

Michelle1180Perth, WA

Subtle results

Purchased in June 2019.

Side effects No

Did not cover any greys whatsoever, just wasted my money on 2 boxes of colour, rang customer helpline but useless

I colour my hair every six months. This colour that I used dried all my hair up and did not colour at all. And the end result was not at all good

Purchased in May 2019.

Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect
Billybob83

Billybob83Central West, NSW

Now 3 shades darker

My hair before I used this colour was a sandy brown, perhaps medium - light brown. Now I am a redish medium brown. The colour on the front of the packet is very deceiving. I wish I read these reviews before I bought the product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for A$12.00.

jeli

jelisydney

My hair is now red. I had blonde hair with light brown roots. Now i have red hair.

Pretty simple really. Total disaster. No idea how i will hide it at work tomorrow.

It doesnt lighten it just coats your whole head in dark orange dye.

Just dont buy this rubbish unless your hair is white and you would like it to be orange.

Purchased in February 2019.

Grace T

Grace T

Absolute waste of money

This dye did absolutely nothing. I had dark blonde/like brown hair to begin with, followed the instructions to a tee and literally no difference whatsoever. Don’t waste the money or time to use this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for A$9.00.

Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect

Find out how Garnier Nutrisse Creme compares to other Hair Dyes

It's a perfect match to my natural hair colour, I cant live without it!

It's a great colour!! My light auburn hair gets a great colour boost and it covers any greys that keep appearing. I am very disappointed that they no longer seem to be making this colour... what am I going to do!?

Wise Old Owl

Wise Old OwlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Box ACTUALLY shows results on WHITE hair!

Hooray! This is the only range I've ever come across which shows how white hair will look when using this product. Thank you soooo much! My hair turned out exactly as the sample picture shown.

best of this shade

I have tried to get the perfect light golden brown shade for a while and this is the one that did it , others have been either too dark which gave a reddish effect or too brassy but this one is perfect for me

What have they done

Light brown - I have purchased the range for 6 years as soon as started to go grey. Up to now have been impressed. But recently purchased box with new conditioner in and oh my what have garnier done.....it used to be the richest creamiest conditioner but now it appears watered down and on top of that it has left my hair dry and whispy unlike normal, the curl has less definition and on second wash colour ran. I have recently had cut at my usual hair stylist and no split ends etc and I am in good Health. So disappointed and on top of that have 2 unopened boxes. What do others recommend as I will definitely be swapping. Garnier have confirmed product change be aware .

Frankie

FrankieWest Midlands

Orange!!!!

Thank god I only did a strand test it turned the brown part of my hair ORANGE!!!!!! the other length not too bad due to only having it on for 10mins there, please be cautious. Very disappointed