Gator G427

Gator G427

MPN: g427
1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Reversing Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gator? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Grainy unclear image, poor camera and monitor resolution

Installed Gator G427 Wired Reversing Camera from Supercheap Auto. Spent $200 (installation) plus $124 (for camera) to find out that the video quality is grainy, unclear and very vague. The camera is USELESS. I can't return now it as it is hard installed in my car. Support picked up the call but are not supportive at all. You wouldn't need support if the camera was better designed in the first place!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Josh
Joshasked

I have connected the power wires red and black wires to a cigarette power source, the screen reads ‘no signal’ allows me to temporarily scroll through the settings and then goes to a blank blue screen. If anyone can suggest where I have gone wrong?

CategoryReversing Cameras