George Foreman GR18870AU

George Foreman GR18870AU

MPNs: GGR18870AU and GRF-GR18870AU
See the Best Grills in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by George Foreman

Debbie Richards
    Debbie RichardsLilydale

Disappointed

Started with a Ronson grill and had it for years. When it died we had to buy George Foreman because the Ronsons were nowhere to be found. Have now gone through 2 Foremans because the cooking surface doesn't stay non stick and my meat burns before being cooked through. Cleaning it takes ages now!

Sue
    SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cooks In Minutes!

This is my second George Foreman Grill and it is simply the best. It cooks food in minutes because of the double grill plates. Thermostat light tells you when the grill is hot enough to put your food on. Great for healthy eating as the fat drains off the plate when the rear foot is raised. The floating hinge allows for bigger pieces of food to be cooked evenly. Non stick and easy to clean with a damp cloth. Underneath cable storage. Great kitchen appliance!

gillegan
    gilleganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great grill, so easy to wipe clean.

Arun
    ArunSchofields, New South Wales

Suits almost everything you need from a Grill !

Bought this one a couple of months ago, preferred this to the Jumbo as i found this to be spacious enough to grill for the 2 of us. The best thing about the grill is cleaning it after. The coating is really great! I just wipe it down and everything comes off real easy. It is light weight, easy to handle, heats up in a jiffy and grills to perfection in a short time. Only downside is there are no heat controls, we use it for a quick grill or toastie so works well.

Overall, definitely recommend one of these.

Grills

Find out how George Foreman GR18870AU compares to other Grills

naomi2289
    naomi2289Sydney

New love of my life!

I bought my grill approx 12 months ago from Big W. It has become the staple appliance in my home! Fed up with the non-stick on my pans being useless after a couple of months i opted for this grill. I turn the tilt on when cooking meats and i leave it off when cooking things like french toast or "fried" eggs. (Thats right! I cook fried eggs on my grill!) It is so diverse and easy to clean. The only negatives is no temperature control so sometimes marinades can cook too fast but its not much of a bother compared to everything it does!
    Can use it to cook almost anything, Non-stick, Cheap, Easy to Use and clean, Can choose tilt or no tilt
    No temperature control.