Tefal Optigrill+ GC712/22

Tefal Optigrill+ GC712/22

Optigrill+ GC712, Optigrill+XL GC722

John D

John DSydney, NSW

Awful, Awful, Awful customer service and poor product!

Purchased in July 2018 for A$150.00.

Burned out very quicky

Shorting power after 18 months. Can no loner use it. Previous grill George Foreman lasted 10 years. Very poor value for one of the most expensive grills of its type.

Purchased in March 2019.

Sepi

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grill meats every day

Purchased in September 2020 at Myer for A$299.00.

Pal

PalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Heaps of smoke when heating up

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Love2Bake

Love2BakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing and no oil splatters

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer.

Cianna C.

Cianna C.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm very disappointed with Tefal's lack of customer support and repair facilities.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$319.00.

Drys burger

It squeezes all the juice of the burger because of heavy lid makes it dry.
Cooking from frozen is not good.
not easily store-able , you have to dismantle to clean every time to store.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$152.00.

FrodoBaggins

FrodoBagginsHunter Region, NSW

Well! Well! Well!

Purchased in July 2019 at Amazon.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Perfect

I just made a Turkish bread with filling and made it perfect, it's magic couldn't go wrong with a tefal optigrill. I'm going to try some fish tonight on the grill.

Purchased in March 2019.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over cooks

We got one and it worked good a few times but know when a yellow light is on. The meat should be rare but ever time it comes out well done

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman’s .

Steve

SteveGold coast

Piece of crap

I paid big bucks for this product. I’ve tried and tried. I’ve contacted Tefal many times only to be given the runaround by an Indian bloke who keeps apologising for the piece of rubbish I bought. I have bought Tefal products in the past and they allow end up in the bin. Abosulte rubbish. Please don’t waste your money buying a Tefal product.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Crossrip

CrossripSydney, NSW

Magic Grill

Date PurchasedAug 2018
jessieinnewy51

jessieinnewy51Hunter Region, NSW

Wanting your Meat Cooked to your Requirements.

I have used the Opti Grill for a Few Months and have found it to be all but Perfect for getting my Woolies Scotch Fillet Steak to be Cooked to Medium on Nearly every occasion. The Indicator Lights are a Bit Strange to get used to compared to an OLD Breville Griller which was used to cook for 2.5 mins once pre heated but once you get the hang of the OPTI GRILL you can get consistent results without much trouble and you get an audible warning at each stage. I am very particular about not having the steak over cooked and enjoy getting the medium cooked steak regularly.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

The Best

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Elena

Elenansw

Good, not perfect

I wasn't sure about this purchase. Have used it for chicken, steaks, vegetables, sandwiches. Most everything cooks as expected.A steaks cooked on this grill sure is good but I think it hasn't the same taste as outside grill. That Optigrill is quite large and so takes up storage space when not in use.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Find out how Tefal Optigrill+ GC712/22 compares to other Grills

Now I will know that Tefal is a terrible company.

I bought it two years ago and I used it very rarely. Now it does not work as it should. First I preheat it as expected. Then I try to put something in. And at this moment the grill turns into the "chicken" mode and begins to give a signal. All the buttons are locked and I can not even turn it off. I have to unplug it. This is not a cheap product. I was forced to pay a lot of money to get this very poor quality product. And it has a guarantee for only one year. I can not even replace or fix it. I thought that I was dealing with a solid respect company. Now I will know that Tefal is a terrible company. I am disappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
stan2017

stan2017Sydney

Not bad

I have used it a few times and had reasonable results.

Likes:
Easy to clean thanks to the removable plates
Suitable for quick meals for one or two people. Don't need to fire up the big BBQ, with all the mess that goes with it, for just a couple of steaks.
Can cook veges right after the meat so you can have a complete meal without extra washing up.

Dislikes:
The power chord is way too short. I find this limiting and annoying.
The operation can be quite confusing. Perhaps I will get the hang of it at some stage.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Shiv

ShivSydney

Amazing product, quick,and actually non-stick!!

So I bought this as it was on super specials on Amazon, and did not expect much from it as I am a vegeterian and mainly just have sabndwiches to be grilled. This product is a gem for it!, a lot of cheese dripped and was easy and spotless to clean it off the press. Just a kitchen tissue wipe does the job. No mess no fuss. Perfect bell rings when done the way you like it. Have multiple settings even for sandwich so you dont have to stand next to it monitoring the crispyness.
Perfect buy!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mars80

Mars80Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this grill so much

I use this grill for nearly everything & absolutely love it.
I cook all meats, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, chips & vegetables on this grill.
Everything taste amazing & super healthy as no oils are needed. I also love how you can cook things from frozen seed o of I forget to take meat out to defrost it's ok.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018