3Gerni 3300

3.3
3.5

Jesse
JesseCanberra Central 2601, ACT3 posts

worst pressure washer, zero customer service

pressure washer hose split, bunnings consider it a consumable item so they wont warranty it, seems gerni and bunnings are in bed together, bunnings use to be good with warranty items and returns Show details
Peter O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Roger GARLICKRichmond-Tweed, NSW8 posts

REALLY HAPPY with the Gerni 3300

Has good pressure & an extended 5 year warranty - amazing!
Well thought out features like a place to clip onboard the working handle/nozzle & socket clips to the hose which is removable from the pump & rolls up for storage unlike Karcher.
I was using a Karcher before but the Gerni is much better designed and user friendly. pressure for a light weight model, fine for household jobs. Show details
Can CanPerth, WA7 posts

Completely ineffective!

I bought the Gerni as Karcher was not in stock, and wasted my money.
I have good water pressure where I live, and get the same or better result cleaning with the garden hose attachment... seriously. If it's attached to the tap, I can use it to water my pot plants, with no threat of harming them.
Oh, and the wheels and handle attachment have fallen off each time Ive used it. Show details

Gthere
Gthere

I have had two Gerni pressure washers, and both have stopped working just after warranty. The Gerni 3300 had stopped working today 18/6/2023. I can not find the receipt, the serial number date is 33124505/18/2021.
Why do I keep buying rubbish that does not work.
I have done a review on pressure washers and Gerni do not even rate.
Please review what you buy , and spend a little more and you should get a better product. Oh and keep receipts.?

Roger GARLICK

My Gerni 3300 has a 3 year warranty.
Suggest you either go back to shop U purchased or ring them direct & be nice to get help.

tfmlittle

How do I change nozzles on hand control

tfmlittle

How do I change nozzles on handcontrol

Can Can

Sorry, I can't help because I threw mine in the rubbish bin.

Roger GARLICK

A push down button just near the nozzle head. Water pressure must be off!

just do what Roger says