VerifiedMPN:MPX130BC

Safety

PhilF
PhilFSydney, NSW5 posts

Have had the MPX 130 for years - great product

In reply to Roli: the extension is labelled B2. If yours is missing I’d contact your supplier. Show details
Call a spade a spade
Call a spade a spade4 posts

Chinese rubbish. NOT made in Italy

Very disappointed. Thought I was buying a quality product made in Italy. It’s clearly labeled made in PRC (China). Shame on you Sydney Tools for misleading ads. Don’t pay premium for Chinese rubbish.  Show details
Steve G
Steve G4 posts

OMG, this is what I wanted

Used it on pavers around the house. These pavers hadn't been cleaned for at least 10 years. See the difference in the photo after the first section had dried. And the dirt from the first section was being sprayed away from and not towards the darker area. One of the attachments has warnings on it re strength. I can see why! I put it on trying to get paint off a paver- it started peeling the actual paver! Luckily I tried it in a spot that didn't matter. Never had a presssure washer before. Very happy!  Show details
Nivek
Nivek5 posts

Crashcart Blue
Crashcart BlueHunter Region, NSW

sl008au
sl008auMelbourne13 posts

Excellent Pressure Washer

I didn't know this brand. I found it when I was researching various brands after the base level Karcher died (after on a few uses, which was very disappointing as Karcher is generally pretty good.) The excellent reviews made me check it out.
Used the pressure washer today for the first time. FANTASTIC machine which did the job quickly and efficiently. Really powerful. I am so glad I saw the reviews here.
If you need a pressure washer for home use that is powerful (and well constructed - 5 year warranty!), I highly recommend this one.  Show details
ChrisG