2Gerni 7300

4.4

Paul M.
Paul M.4 posts

Nice buy

Great lite pressure washer ideal for small jobs around the home. Easily gets rid of stains and moss from the patio Show details
Aussie P.
Aussie P.26 posts

Ron CrokerIllawarra, NSW3 posts
Miss N
Miss NNew South Wales4 posts

Absolute rubbish

More pressure in my garden hose, absolute joke.
Highly not recommended. Beyond dissapointed.
Do yourself a favour, save your money. Show details
WouterV
WouterVSydney4 posts

Very poor warranty process for this top of line Gerni pressure washer

I previously owned cheap Ryobi pressure washers, and if it had a problem with it, the store where I purchased immediately swapped it and gave me a new one.
I invested in this top of line Gerni last year and I had a minor problem with it. The store did't allow me to swap it it had to send it in for repair (standard Gerni warranty process they said, not the store's decision). I have now already been 1.5 months+ without a pressure washer and no confirmation when I will receive it back repaired. Stick with mid tier pressure washers of other brands which have much better warranty arrangement. Show details
GR43
GR43South East Queensland, QLD7 posts
Paul V
Paul VHunter Region, NSW24 posts

consumer
consumerSydney60 posts

No customer service

No contact details other than phone number which the recorded message says they are busy and disconnects.
No email address.
Wonder how hard it is if something goes wrong
Trying to buy the 7300 but seems Bunnings is exclusive and the link on the site says oops! etc Show details
Kasparov
KasparovSydney54 posts

Tom

I have put a short gun on gerni 7300 and it will blow a hose within a month bunnings have replaced 2 machines
The old machines with the non braided hose last for over a year with short gun

Ron Croker

I have had a short gun on my7300 ever since I bought it about 3 years ago and have never had any problems .
Ron croker

Tom

Can you send me a picture of short gun thanks

corolla s.
corolla s.

Tell me please GERNI what happen to supply I'm waiting for months Bunnings tells me every time next month.Can't blame them or you,can you shed some light on this issue. Thanks

CategoryElectric Pressure Washers