Gerni Classic 110.5

Gerni Classic 110.5

Adds

Adds

No pressure whatsoever

I bought this from bunnies and had no pressure and wasn't even cleaning a normal hose was triple times stronger when this was supposed to be a high pressure washer I thought maybe it doesn't work on my hose and took it to my mother's house same results no pressure whatsoever.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breaks easily

I have only used it about 8 times and water is leaking out of hand piece. Pressure is gone now. Have to buy a whole new handpiece. Out of warranty now. I bought thos model because i thought it was better than karcher, but now am dissapointed. If you want something to last buy a good brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

banterSydney, NSW

Under Pressure

Steven Salwayasked

Brought "Gerni classic 110.5" from Bunnings this arvo, set up at home and there was no electric pump working only had water pressure coming through the gerni checked power was ok and on water was ok and on it just didn't work, very disappointing.

Rick

Take it back and swap for another one.

banter

Hi Steven - I strongly recommend you do as I did - return it immediately for a refund and purchase a better one.

Yep done it

Kevin H

Kevin Hasked

My Gerni is leaking is leaking badly from the handle. Can you help?

Rick

Mine was too, you have to buy another handle from bunnings

Hi Kevin - returned mine for a complete refund

Get an answer from our members and Gerni representatives

Download manual