Gerni Classic 110.5

• Safety
Neil

NeilVictoria

Perfect Replacement

I bought a Karcher k2 from bunnings that only worked once. I looked for suitable replacement and found this Gerni Classic 110.5 and been using it for 4 years now working same like new. I don't use that much though around once or twice a month for patio and car cleaning at home but much better than that almost useless k2. I'm very happy with this product.

Purchased in September 2016.

Dud of a machine

Bpught the Gerni Classic late last year, within first hpur of use nozzle clogged and I had to purchase a new nozzle. Use it half a dozen times since, new nozzle os clogged, unit leaks and power doesn't engage. Has never been dropped.Absolute dud of a machine, steer clear of ot!!!!

Poor quality

I believed Gerni was a good brand and bought one, Bad mistake, used for nearly one year and then was in storage until new house was built. I started to use it again last year. Water leaks out of the handle now. Probably used about 15-20 times.

Purchased in June 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$139.00.

Electric Pressure Washers

Find out how Gerni Classic 110.5 compares to other Electric Pressure Washers

Vee

VeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stopped working after using it few times

The pressure washer turns on but there's no pressure at all. I have used this a couple of times only.
Complete waste of money, not worth buying this product at all.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Adds

Adds

No pressure whatsoever

I bought this from bunnies and had no pressure and wasn't even cleaning a normal hose was triple times stronger when this was supposed to be a high pressure washer I thought maybe it doesn't work on my hose and took it to my mother's house same results no pressure whatsoever.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breaks easily

I have only used it about 8 times and water is leaking out of hand piece. Pressure is gone now. Have to buy a whole new handpiece. Out of warranty now. I bought thos model because i thought it was better than karcher, but now am dissapointed. If you want something to last buy a good brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

banterSydney, NSW

Under Pressure

Melinda

Melindaasked

How to assemble

Steven Salwayasked

Brought "Gerni classic 110.5" from Bunnings this arvo, set up at home and there was no electric pump working only had water pressure coming through the gerni checked power was ok and on water was ok and on it just didn't work, very disappointing.

Rick

Take it back and swap for another one.

banter

Hi Steven - I strongly recommend you do as I did - return it immediately for a refund and purchase a better one.

Yep done it

Kevin H

Kevin Hasked

My Gerni is leaking is leaking badly from the handle. Can you help?

Rick

Mine was too, you have to buy another handle from bunnings

Hi Kevin - returned mine for a complete refund

Ian B.
Ian B.

Yep I’ve gone through a couple of handles in a couple of years with maybe only one use per month . The plastic is rubbish & cracks under pressure. I’ve now bought an aftermarket metal type gun to try on the unit . This whole machine has been crap since day 1 . Will never buy a Gerni product ever again as quality just isn’t anything like it used to be ?

CategoryElectric Pressure Washers