Gerni Classic 110.5

• Safety
Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guaranteed to break

i bought this gerni just over 2 years ago , it just stopped working today just out of warranty. So in total I have probably used it 14 times and the motor has stopped working. 12 months ago the trigger handle broke and I had to buy a new one. Disappointed in the product.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $149.00.

Mark RobinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement has same issue as original

Purchased with Flybys points. Cable is a tad short to be convenient. Biggest problem is the pause for when the motor kicks in. As i use snow foaming products the pause means I have product coming out the cannon with no pressure for 4-5 seconds before the motor kicks in. I returned the first one I had for a replacement and the replacement does the same thing. This doesn't always happen but when it does, grrrr.....
I replaced the 5 meter hose with the 7 meter hose and the unit still functions the same as suits my car cleaning much better.
As a cheap pressure washer I could recommend but be sure to have a replacement or return policy available in case.

Purchased in May 2019 at Flybuys for $140.00.

Neil

NeilVictoria

Perfect Replacement

I bought a Karcher k2 from bunnings that only worked once. I looked for suitable replacement and found this Gerni Classic 110.5 and been using it for 4 years now working same like new. I don't use that much though around once or twice a month for patio and car cleaning at home but much better than that almost useless k2. I'm very happy with this product.

Purchased in September 2016.

Electric Pressure Washers

Find out how Gerni Classic 110.5 compares to other Electric Pressure Washers

Dud of a machine

Bpught the Gerni Classic late last year, within first hpur of use nozzle clogged and I had to purchase a new nozzle. Use it half a dozen times since, new nozzle os clogged, unit leaks and power doesn't engage. Has never been dropped.Absolute dud of a machine, steer clear of ot!!!!

Poor quality

I believed Gerni was a good brand and bought one, Bad mistake, used for nearly one year and then was in storage until new house was built. I started to use it again last year. Water leaks out of the handle now. Probably used about 15-20 times.

Purchased in June 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $139.00.

Vee

VeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stopped working after using it few times

The pressure washer turns on but there's no pressure at all. I have used this a couple of times only.
Complete waste of money, not worth buying this product at all.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Adds

Adds

No pressure whatsoever

I bought this from bunnies and had no pressure and wasn't even cleaning a normal hose was triple times stronger when this was supposed to be a high pressure washer I thought maybe it doesn't work on my hose and took it to my mother's house same results no pressure whatsoever.

Date PurchasedAug 2018