Gerni Super 130.3

3.0

• Safety
Wayne in Darwin

Wayne in DarwinDarwin, NT

It's good, and very very bad.

Bought from Bunnings, upon the first few uses, works great. Pressure if great, cleaned our pathways just fine. Easy to use.
Then the Trigger handle breaks. It's still under warranty!! No support from Bunnings, stated that it's a consumable part. Wrote an email to Gerni, and was directed to their service rep here, who stated the same thing. It's been used only six times!! Now it is useless. I wish I had've googled Gerni reviews before buying.
It cost $299. Replacement guns (not sold by Bunnings) are $139 online!! Unbelievable. Avoid.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $299.00.

Cliveh

ClivehGippsland, VIC

Well built with lots of power.

We have a significant amount of decking and a number of pathways at home that are inclined to build-up moss and algae over time. I had used cheaper and more lightweight pressure cleaners previously and been a bit disappointed. Now I am happy that I have spent a bit more to get a lot more in terms of overall performance. I would thoroughly recommend this product.....but....if I was to niggle I guess I would criticise the instructions which are a series of cryptic drawings to overcome the need to produce a well written multilingual guide. I know that this is common practice these days but I think these ones are below par.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.