Gillette Fusion

Gillette Fusion

2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%

Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Brand Manager for Gillette? Claim your listing.
See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tingroove
TingrooveQLDCentral Queensland, QLD14 posts

Great razor

I have been using the Gillette fusion for about 4 years. I buy the replacement blades from the a razor shop on special. I can get two or three weeks. I need to shave every day. I bought one for my dad, he loves it compared to the single blade he had. Don’t get replacement blades from eBay like from Living Warehouse and Heybuddy, they are like 40grit sandpaper. Show details
Dilbert
Dilbert

Very good product thought expensive

Very good product thought expensive. I have been using it for like 5 years now... however, the blades are freaking expensive. Also, each of the blade can be used for 2 or 3 shaves maximum. I get cuts here and there once. However, on time I have learned not to have it.
Very good product
Very costly & expensive, does not last for a long time