Gillette Fusion Power

Gillette Fusion Power

See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gillette? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
Andrew J.
Andrew J.Sydney, NSW

Why does the kid on the ad have a moustache after he shaves?

Good razor that shaves nice and close. The Gillette ad has me amazed watching the young kiwi boy shave and still have a moustache on his top lip after shaving.....

Purchased in October 2021 at Woolworths for $35.

gordon hayes
gordon hayes

dud product

purchased gillette proglide $14 for 2 blades The first blade would not take the shaving cream off.The second blade i got 2 shaves .there add each blade gives a month shaving i will never buy another gillette product again they just do not care

Purchased in August 2021 for $14.

Bernard Zimmermann
Bernard ZimmermannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cut well

I used a few razors and they all failed badly. So I went online and researched what is the best one. Gillette came out on top. So I decided to buy them.

Well they were the only ones that did the job and they did it very well.

I am getting old and my hair is now very tough. If you are in this situation, I would suggest trying these ones.

Purchased in February 2021 at Shaver Shop for $28.

tjz25
tjz25Sydney, NSW

Overpriced, blades blunt quickly, all hype and marketing

I had one of these a few years ago, and ended up chucking it. They may give you more blades, but I'm pretty sure each blade they do give you is designed to blunt after about 1-2 uses.
I tried upgrading to their "pro shield", that was a mistake I'll review later...
I ended up switching brands and getting a schick hydro, it's cheaper and actually lasts longer ..

brad
bradSydney

bad blades, wear out quickly

bad blades wear out quickly, i dont recommend buying this. there are cheaper alternatives. Such a painful experience they are impossible to use and had to be thrown away.

Never buy Gillette sensor 3 shaver

Fusion compared to Mach3

I’ve used a Mach3 for years, A excellent solid product. By mistake bought some Fusion blades. Had to then by razor. What a mistake. Fusion is rubbish. Difficulty. To connect blade to razor and blades are blunt in no time. Whoever in Gillette developed the Fusion is a fool. Gillette company should be embarrassed releasing such crap,

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Kogan typical of his type

No service when I complained just ignored me sent me wrong product
Sent several complaints
No return
Never again kogan
Repeat
Never again kogan
I'm now in the market for HDTV tv
Won't be shopping with kogan

Lamar
LamarSydney

Gilette = the best

I just bought a new gilette pro-glide razor. I usually have to replace my blade about once a fortnight as I have very thick facial growth. This razor however is great! I know longer cut my self when shaving, get beard rashes or an uneven shave. I definitely would recommend this product to other hairy-faced men

very good shaver

It's a great shaver and does an excellent job though the blades wreck up a bit quicker than the old school shavers not to mention the new blades are expensive though in my opinion it's worth it

brian

I usually use shaving gel with the Gillette fusion razors shaver though I don't bother with using the Duracell triple a battery Gillette has provided as it shakes for nothing and doesn't actually help with the shave

Andrew1960
Andrew1960McLaren Vale

Great Shaver

I have owned one of these shavers for several years and have found it to be the best shaver I have ever used. Sure the blades are expensive but the results are terrific. I buy my blades from a supermarket when they are on special and have found them to be just fine. Perhaps your problem might be with Kogan not with the product.
Nice shave easy to use
Blades are expensive

JamesK
JamesKBrisbane

Unusable

Do not buy this product. Blades feel blunt and pull rather than cut. Such a painful experience they are impossible to use and had to be thrown away. This product is not worthy of one star. I use to be a Kogan fan but these are a complete waste of money. I feel completely let down to the point that I will have a hard time trusting any Kogan product again.

Blades feel blunt and too painful to use.

Bazamat
BazamatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kogan blades are worthless

I agree with everyone who has complained about these blades. I should have known better i havebeen involved in testing and selecting low cost razors for my business , and whilst these kogan blades certainly look the goods , they are totally useless.they are typical of most chinese blades, the steel is just not good enough and the sharpness is not there. , maybe also the pitch of the blades is wrong
Gillette charge like wounded bulks but they can do so because as we all know their products are truly fantastic
All that glitters in the kogan range is not gold

Blunt and very rough shave

Pretty Bad

Stay away from this product, If I have an option to rate less then one star I would. Blade just Blunt and cause irritation to the skin. 14 days money back guarantee if your not happy is not applicable for this product and doesn't say in the Kogan site. I only found through Customer service

Tim
Tim

Agreed bought these and regret it. They are blunt and pivot incorrectly resulting in a terrible shave. They are clearly poor imitations.

Confucius
Confucius

Totally agree. TERRIBLE PRODUCT. Just one swipe across my cheek and it caught every hair and I was howling in pain, as if it was waxing job.

KOGAN Gillette Fusion Power razor blades

do not touch these, they are total rubbish, the pitch of the blades are wrong and drag worse than a blunt original, total waste of money, I have had to throw them away and Kogan were not interested in my complaint, they just sent me an email saying they can not honour the return due to health reason. Very poor customer service.
Nothing
drag on the beard creating a very uncomfortable shave, worst that a blunt blade

Tapan
Tapan

Thanks MikeG for your review.

ian.sheppard.180
ian.sheppard.180

How true! Now I wonder if I can trust ANY Kogan productt Shame on you Kogan You have ruined your good name! Ian Sheppard

Dano