GMC MSN Mini Stapler/Nailer

GMC MSN Mini Stapler/Nailer

4.0 from 1 review

Ideal for the handy women

What a handy little tool. Makes it is easy to reupholster chairs at home. I previously used a manual stapler & that was hard work. I like to do things around the house for myself. Having easy to use, lightweight tools makes my life easier. Well girls, pop out & buy one of these for yourselves.
Easy to use, lightweight
Can be hard to fit into confined corners

What size staples do I need to buy for this machine? have loaned it to someone and all staples were used and don't have the original box Thanks
I happened to have an old box of staples in the garage and it fit this well: On the box: brand= "Arrow, (1250 - staples), No. T-50, 9/16" 14mm (with a picture)". I bought this years ago for a handheld stapler. BTW for the nail, I bought to fit ( & tested OK): "Craft-RIGHT - C1 series 15mm Brad nails box of 2500 - 15mmx1.25mmx1mm, 18 gauge".

Where can we purchase your product the GMC MSN Mini Stapler/Nail please? We live on the mid north coast of N.S.W. 2441.Thanks DAle
I purchased mine at Bunnings... Great little product & if you don't have Bunnings near you, perhaps Masters Hardware.. Good luck.. Karen

Similar listings