Ryobi One+ R18NL15

4.5

Simon
    SimonCentral Queensland, QLD

This gun is awesome

It has lots of power and Ryobi had the option of the 12 volt car charger and 6 ah battery at the best value. This thing has lots of power and packs a punch. It seems to be virtually unbreakable and maintenance free but I guess time will tell.. It's very light weight not even 2 kg but has all the tech the more expensive ones habe

Purchased in December 2018.

Shaun  Marriott
    Shaun MarriottCessnock, NSW

Ryobi Airwave RA-NBS1832-S

I recently bought a Ryobi Airwave Air Bard Nailer/Stapler 2 in 1 Model: RA-NBS1832-S for just general work in my garage, this air gun was an excellent choice, it is great for staples and nails, I haven't used it one hardwood yet but has been fantastic in softwood, would highly recommend anyone wanting a budget air gun to have a look at this one.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
    Mikl
    MiklVictoria

Great for the money

My 18 year old paslode finishing gun was finally unfixable so I've picked up the Ryobi 15g nailer, it's heavier, bulkier, and slower, but no gas is a big bonus and it is more than half the price of the other green one I would have bought. I bought a 1.5 Ah battery to make it a bit lighter and it does about 3 full clips on a charge into pine which is all I need these days most of the time. Will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Ryobi One+ R18NL15 compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

Wes
    WesAdelaide

Good gun for home use

I bought ryobi 18v nail gun skin as I use nail guns all the time but am pulling air hoses in and out and I just wanted something that was easy to use when I have a small job and just want to get it done with out hoses and power.i have given this gun a 4/5 as it is a great gun and very handy for smaller jobs but truly isn't as good as an air gun.takes a little time to reload it's air where an air gun can just shoot continually but it does make it easier .I bought the DA gun for 2 reasons.1 I use DA nails in my other gun so I don't need to buy brads and 2 I hate brad nailers but that's just me.so all up for the home handy man it's a great tool and for the tradies is nice but it's nothing like an air hose gun.happy nailing