GMC MX1275

GMC MX1275

See the Best Circular Saws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GMC? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
Graeme
GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

A Classic GMC Power Saw

Purchased in November 2020 at Givaway.

davew
davew

Get what you pay for

Purchased near new for $30 still in box. First job was to rip 45mm thick treated pine into 700 mm lengths using the fence provided. Worked like a charm - cut straight despite the very light fence, didn't bog down, acceptable noise and no nasty kick back traits. Have also done some cross cutting on 25mm boards without too much trouble. I don't know that it would be so good on melamine board or anything too fancy but then I have yet to find a portable circ saw that is. It's a shame parts are not available.
Simple, lightweight and easy to use.

Other Circular Saws

humpers
humpers

Bad

I bought this saw because it was cheap and looked ok i guess but it didn't pay off as i took it back to the store after three cuts due to the faulty bevel which was very poorly constructed and flimsy.
Cuts ok so long as you don't want it straight
The bevel wasn't acurate and pooly consructed

aceace
aceace

Terrible

I am Off to Buy a new unit will be anything but GMC.
Spare parts unavailable as they are in receivership.
Price.. Yep I feel like a Idiot.
I'm a homebody who has little use for a circular saw. Thought I would make a bench for my Garage. Purchased one used it put it away then needed to cut a shelve so out it popped again. While I was using it the bushes disinergated
and bits of the bushes fell out of the motor vents 2 months out of warranty