Oxo Good Grips Pop Containers

Oxo Good Grips Pop Containers

See the Best Food Storage Containers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oxo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

oxy cereal container

Oxy cereal container does not keep cereal fresh. Oxy cereal container does not seal at pivot point. Other containers seem ok. Do not buy this product, expensive and a waste of money.

Purchased in July 2021 at Costco for $19.00.

Margaret

Not like the original OXO good grips

Purchased in June 2020 at David Jones.

Oxo POP Rectangle Tall, 3.5 litre container

Every since I bought this in the summer the lid comes off without having to POP it open. On 14th September I spoke to someone in Customer Service who promised a replacement lid. This has never been sent despite many emails from them after promptings by me that it will be sent with three weeks. it has the worst Customer Service I have ever come across. I shall not being buying any more of their products.

Patricia
Patricia

I have had exactly the same experience with the so-called Customer Service of Oxo as Patricia. Oxo used to be a reputable company but is no longer so.

Sherrene
SherreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE ! These containers are useless.

Expensive product, the lids do not close tightly. Unable to store food safely. My dry foods have gone stale & I have wasted so much money on these products, that look good, but are useless.
I have since bought a cheaper brand "Sistema" containters from Woolworths & it is so much better.

Food Storage Containers

Find out how Oxo Good Grips Pop Containers compares to other Food Storage Containers

Terrible product

My wife bought these because they were “cute”. They are terrible! Our food goes stale and I just grabbed my rolled oats from the cabinet and the lid came un-done as easy as a shoelace and spilled everywhere! I would NOT buy these containers. Very over-priced as well. Go back to the drawing board OAX! I never write reviews but I felt it necessary this time to warn people, Do not use these containers.

Purchased in November 2017.

Alexa
Alexa

Good quality

Honestly I was so glad I got these containers. They look great, modern and made well! I feel like I can have food in these containers for years and they will still be fresh! love oxo !!!

Purchased in March 2019 for $170.00.

Chris
Chris

They Absorb too much moisture

these containers absorb too much moisture and seem to make food soggy etc. however when storing dry foods it is very beneficial and the container seals are strong so no need to worry about things falling through. Not the worst product, I would get it as long as the price is right.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Nice Product

Have had these for about a year now and they are great for storing my flour, sugar, brown sugar, dry pasta and much much more. They are thick and I love the clear look. Containers are easy to clean, yet the lid takes forever to dry. The lids do pop open at times and they are not air tight. But I still love them and cont. to buy more. The only bad things about them is they are pricey. :(

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Great looking and ergonomic, but NOT air tight

Mark S
Mark SBrisbane, Queensland

Great Storage Solution for the Organiser in the family :-)

Kate8100
Kate8100AU

Best airtight container

I was looking for a container big enough for 50 cookies that looked good on our bench and was airtight. The 2.5l square is fantastic. it has kept them fresh for going on 2 months! The pop design is great to do one handed unlike a screw lid or something with multiple locks. Highly recommend this container only downside it's a bit pricey but worth it
Airtight, looks good
Bit pricey

Jason
Jason

You drop it, you break it

Seemingly great, airtight, and functions well overall. I was mighty pleased for a while. But if you drop it on a hard surface, it breaks first time. We have shattered a few now and wont be buying more than these, as I would have expected a bit more toughness than that. Very disappointing.
Works well, airtight and keeps biscuits etc. for ages
Breaks easily when dropped, so not much advantage of having it in plastic.

wordplanet
wordplanetNew York

Look great and airtight - great storage

k2atza
k2atzaNSW, 2068

Very nice pantry storage in a variety of sizes

RR11
RR11

I agree, lids take longer to dry as water gets stuck in the crevices. But its still great to have around!

helen
helenSydney

Airtight and seethrough!

What a change from the old Tupperware that I could not see through. Or those big old coffee jars. These containers are really great because they are clear and they have straight side AND are airtight. I have the same number of containers but I also have more room. Happy pantry.
transparent, sape efficient and airtight.
Expensive.

Lydia
Lydiaasked

Have spent close to a thousand dollars on oxo pop for my pantry and have found that the food it going stale in them. Why are they promoting them to be air tight when they clearly are not ?

Margaret

I honestly don’t know and I’m so disappointed. The previous design which I believe is the OXO soft works (my mums got them) are definitely airtight. You could not pull the lid off if you tried. With the OXO POP 2.0 (current model), the lids pop of on their own. You cant even fill the container to full capacity without the lids popping off. They’re terribly made. Pyrex has just release a new range of storage containers which I’m starting to buy in moderation to replace the OXO ones I have. Their lids are much better and definitely airtight. They look very similar to the oxo ones, so it won’t disrupt the aesthetics. The only downfall is the lack of size options which has always been a plus for OXO. But that’s okay, functionality is better than looks, I will improvise until OXO can do a recall on their lids and provide actual air-tight replacements.

jaimie a.
jaimie a.asked

How good is the suction to keep food fresh

Cherryasked

I don’t have a receipt bought a container at David Jones lid defective after a week Will I be able to get replacement

Cherry

I need an answer to my question from Oxo

See all Oxo Good Grips Pop Containers questions

CategoryFood Storage Containers
Release dateFeb 2012
  • GTIN12: 719812018096, 719812018126, 719812026565, 719812026572 and 719812050751