GoPro HD Hero2

GoPro HD Hero2

See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
MargSamuel
MargSamuelSydney

Great Gift

Amazing toy! This device allows you to take photos from places you never thought possible. Being able to attach this to a surf board or skate board is the ultimate luxury.

This is a great gift for Christmas for those active people- it allows you to capture all the action without missing a thing.

MrsCackle
MrsCackleAU

Fantastic! The Perfect Birthday Present for our 18 year old son.

We selected this model after researching brands available.
The camera is now 6 months old and has proved to be tough, reliable and produces excellent quality stills and video. We have not experienced any problems with the waterproof case - either with fogging or leaking.
Easy to mount on the bikes, motor bikes, remote control cars & helments.
Brings a new dimesion to any sport. Great underwater too!
Quality of picture, ease of use, accessories available.

Other Action Cameras

Consumer CJ
Consumer CJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not fully tested yet but I like what I see so far

Revhead27
Revhead27MELBOURNE

Awesome Footage, great mutli use kit

I purchased the Hero2 Motorsports to take on a V8 Race car experience. I have since purchased an assortment of accessories and attachments to use it heaps of other ways... The footage is unbelievable, HD 1080p and it only took a short time to get used to their software and start editing my adventures. Only problem I have encountered is the fogging up of the waterproof case due to humidity. I Highly recommend this to anyone want to capture HD video on a budget :)
Price, size, attachments and picture quality
Waterproof case can fog due to humidity

Action Cameras