Gr8x Backpack Duo

Gr8x Backpack Duo

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

granny_tong

granny_tong

Excellent! I usually just use the large backpack & keep the mini backpack with minimum baby supplies in my car so if I'm going to be quick then I just change to the mini backpack. I found this bag (camel only) selling for $85 on the babyshop.com.au website if anyone is interested.
large & mini backpack gives flexibility, straps are comfy, plenty of space

fliss9

mrmagoo

mrmagoo

annabellem

annabellemAU

I ONLY HAD THE BOTTLE PACK (SMALLER BAG) Cost $29.99. I wish I could have gotten the duo. The bottle pack is superb and the interior was insulated. I used this from birth for my outings. I could fit in 3 nappies, compact wetties, a bib, a full bottle and a couple of powdered refills, some food, plus my wallet, phone and keys. What more do you need! Has shoulder strap and hook for umbrella handled prams. Machine washable! My little guy is 2 and a half and we still use it together for our gear. When I see new mothers carry all that unnecessary luggage I giggle.
Very compact, well designed, light and practical