Gr8x Backpack Duo

Gr8x Backpack Duo

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent! I usually just use the large backpack & keep the mini backpack with minimum baby supplies in my car so if I'm going to be quick then I just change to the mini backpack. I found this bag (camel only) selling for $85 on the babyshop.com.au website if anyone is interested.
large & mini backpack gives flexibility, straps are comfy, plenty of space

Good

I purchased this bag when I had my 2nd child as a replacement for a Kapoochi bag that I'd had for my first child. I was specifically looking for a backpack style bag, which don't seem to be popular, so choice was limited. I liked the fact that it had the smaller bag to zip off (my Kapoohchi did too, but the zipper became squashed so could no longer zip it off). My main gripe with it is that the insulated compartment it way too small & is hard to get a bottle into if you have a lot of stuff in the main compartment. Overall, this is a fantastic & versatile bag.
Great size, plenty of compartments, has the two bags.
The buckle for the back pack straps are metal and can dig to your arms in when putting the bag on your back, but they are more sturdy than plastic ones would be. Needs a proper insulated compartment for bottles.

Good

I ended up with three nappy bags and found this the best for when bub is young and you need to take heaps with you. Really liked the detatchable smaller bag as I used this everyday as my handbag and then when we were travelling through airports, I could easily zip it ontl the nappy bag and not have to worry about two bags. Also fitted easily under plane seat. Will use again for baby no two!
Huge space to contain everything that you need for an outing. Have also used it away on holidays and on planes etc. Loved the detatchable smaller bag - used this as my handbag for over 12 mths with a spare nappy wipes in it as well as all my belongings - very handy. Excellent nappy storage area and side bottle access. Loved the fabric and colour.
Can be very heavy when full. Didn't tend to use the backpack straps much as I found it a bit bulky. More padding on straps needed.

This is my second nappy bag, my first one was your run-of-the-mill over the shoulder black bag which was nothing to write home about but as long as it could hold everything I wasn't too fussed. Until... one day, after using it for 7 months or so the lining started tearing. My husband puts it down to me stuffing it too much and overpacking for our outings. Two changes of clothes, 3 nappies, change mat and enough equipment for one feed was quite reasonable I thought - what do guys know!! So I lived with this broken bag for about 6 weeks watching the tear getting bigger and bigger all this while my posture was getting worse from my awkwardly balanced bag. I casually looked at bags and found this fantastic little gem, Gr8x backpack duo. It is everything I need in a nappy bag - so easy to just throw over my shoulders while carrying bubs, my handbag and with keys in hand. Also both bags together is sufficient for a newborn and a toddler. It's a dream!
Light-weight material, heaps of pocket (more than I know what to do with), clothes compartment on the bottom is so handy and keeps everything neat. High quality zippers, additional mini bag holds more than it seems, attachment straps mean I can hang this on my Phil & Ted, backpack straps can be hidden away when not needed, luxurious change mat, enough room to store my purse, phone and keys without them getting lost.
The price, I paid $120 from Bunting. The backpack style reminds me of going to school

Good

This has been a great nappy bag and has so many different compartments and extra storage that can be removed if not needed. I love the drink holder esky/cooler zipper section for water or a bottle of milk & the shoulder strap is great or you can wear it as a back pack if desired. The zip is starting to come away at the stitching so I hope I can maybe get it fixed as it's a great bag and still in excellent condition. Quite pricey but it is quality - I think I just packed it too full in the past that's the the zip has been strained.
so many different compartments for all those baby essentials & separate bag can attach or taken off when not needed
I've been using it every day for nearly 3 years and have just started using it for my second bub but unfortunately the zip is starting to come away at the stitching so I don't know how much longer it will last. I may have packed it too full in the past resulting in this so might be my fault.

A fantastic bag that I have had TONS of use out of. It's also been very hard wearing - I used it for 2 years with my daughter and have continued using it for my son who is now 6 months old and apart from currently needing a bit of a wipe over, it looks almost new.
I found that the big pack is fantastic for when your bub is younger and needs lots of nappies and a change of clothes or 2 for a big day out, plus tons of room for teethers, rattles and anything you may need. The little pack is great for quick trips to the shop when you just need to keep to a nappy, wipes, dummy etc on hand plus have somewhere to put your keys, phone and purse.
It's also great for when your child is a toddler and you only need 1 or 2 nappies for a big day out and no longer need to pack half the toy room to keep them amused. It's big enough for a change of clothes, snacks and a small drink bottle, plus your purse and phone etc.
Then the real benefit is that zipped together they provide a HUGE amount of storage and plenty of room for several sets of clothes and lots of nappies - great for a night away.
The only thing some people may need is an extra insulated cooler bag, as it only has room for 1 bottle (I breastfed so never found this to be a problem)
Versatile - use big or small bag or both together for LARGE amounts of storage.
Really easy nappy access. Fantastic clothing compartment on the bottom. Great unisex design - my husband is very happy to carry it any time as it doesn't look like a ladies handbag or have blue bunnies all over it!!
Lots of handy compartments and pouches throughout to keep everything organised and lovely thick padded change mat.
Large shoulder strap so you don't always have to put it on your back.
Nothing I can think of.

I ONLY HAD THE BOTTLE PACK (SMALLER BAG) Cost $29.99. I wish I could have gotten the duo. The bottle pack is superb and the interior was insulated. I used this from birth for my outings. I could fit in 3 nappies, compact wetties, a bib, a full bottle and a couple of powdered refills, some food, plus my wallet, phone and keys. What more do you need! Has shoulder strap and hook for umbrella handled prams. Machine washable! My little guy is 2 and a half and we still use it together for our gear. When I see new mothers carry all that unnecessary luggage I giggle.
Very compact, well designed, light and practical