2016-2017 Great Wall Steed

2016-2017 Great Wall Steed

See the Best Utes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

4x2 petrol dual cab

Very good so far as others have said, the not so good, light steering, turning circle not great, gearbox little bit noisy, but other than that we love it great to drive, getting better performance as its getting more klms on it for $20.000 I don't see why you wouldn't buy one will update as we get more klms on it.

Purchased in October 2019 for $20,000.00.

Noise Level
Features
Comfort

David Dare

David DareVictoria Australia

2018/19 Great Wall Steed Dual Cab Test Drive ...... Coooool.

Noise Level
Comfort
Craig

Craig

Needs more power!

The ute itself is great. And many more features then previously offered, But with the same, underpowered engine. It's fine if you don't want to tow or go for a serious 4x4. But the engine needs a larger size option available. If there was a 2.8 TDi or even better, 3.2TDi, I would definately upgrade to it.

Badge4x4
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedJan 2017

Alana C.

Alana C.asked

Hi,
I have a dual cab GW steed which I purchased brand new April this year and paid the extra $1000 for the radio/sat nav etc and putting air in my tyres the unit no longer works. It only shows the GW logo on the screen. I have tried to reset the unit, I have checked the relevant fuses and still nothing. Can anyone suggest anything else? Is the tyre pressure measurement related to the multimedia head unit?
Thanks in advance!