4.5

88% · 212 · 8%

Dazza
Dazza

G.A. Review

I have been coming to the GA for several years now, its like one big family. There is heaps of equipment, the staff are wonderful and I made a lot of new friends. Love it.
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place to workout

Thankyou Green Apple Wellness Centre for your accommodating was you treat your new members, I was so worry about starting you made the induction process so easy and I am loving my program and already seeing results within such a short time.
I love the way the staff and members have a real community feel to the gym. I have felt at home.
Thankyou x
Margaret P
Margaret P

Benefits of a good gym!

I will never want to stop coming to Green Apple Wellness Centre. Not only is it a great gym with very good equipment and lovely helpful staff but the comradely and laughter with so many of the other attendees is priceless.
Harris
Harris

N G.
N G.

Highly recommend for all ages, shapes & fitness levels

Wonderful place to just be yourself to improve you health & well-being, where programs are designed for your needs. Love the new updated look of Green Apple, so clean & fresh without losing it's charm. Staff & members are fantastic. My life has improved thanks to them.
Lola C
Lola CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Green Apple Motivation

A big thank you to all staff at Green Apple Wellness Centre, Bald Hills but especially Sunny for keeping me motivated and exercising. Sunny’s happy persona, knowledge and patience is all the encouragement I need to keep turning up. My posture and mobility have greatly improved and keeps me socialising.
Best Wishes, Lola C
❤️
❤️Brisbane

On My this place is super down to earth

I love coming to help my anxieties and leaving the house to a comfort place, I suffer horribly but just got to get from my place to here and breathe.

NonNon
NonNonBrisbane

Not just a GYM!

If you are looking for somewhere to workout that is not just a gym then the Green Apple Wellness Centre is the place to go. Everything from classes, Personal Training, Yoga, and Remedial Massage. Personalised programs tailor made to suit you individually are also included. The Gym is clean and tidy and the equipment is up to date and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond what you would get elsewhere. Nothing is too much trouble. Recommend to any age person seeking health and wellbeing.

Bear
BearKallangur

Thankyou Green Apple Wellness Centre

I wanted somewhere to go without others judging me on how my apperance or my level of fitness was. I highly recommend this place they make you feel so welcome. I enjoy going and feel so much better for it. The staff and members are like family, everyone is so friendly. Especially the welcome from the reception girls each time I arrive and leave, nothing is to much trouble. I wouldn't have lost 30kg and become a new person without your help and guidance.

Thankyou

hitch hiker
hitch hikerSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

exercise with a difference

the Green Apple wellness centre has got great staff that are very friendly and very helpful in achieving your goals the centre has a good selection of equipment and the staff know there what they are doing also there is other exercise regimes that you can attend and a heated pool for those that can't exercise in other ways although it is closed for the winter months there is also a remedial massage centre attached to get rid of the aches and pains also a dietician on the premises with other services available there is also a social club that runs functions for anyone to attend this is a well worth while place to check out

Disappointed
Disappointed

over priced and under delivers

Old fashioned, very outdated shower and toilet facilities. Really expensive for what you get. Try the prehistoric treadmills!!!!! Staff are friendly but that doesn't justify the cost of this run down facility.

Nina
Nina

Inspirational fitness

I've been a member of many gyms in my time but always felt out of place (not the skinny fit type). I wanted to keep fit, healthy & improve my strength. I found Green Apple Wellness Centre to be a place where you can be yourself, real people wanted to achieve what I wanted to do. I have been inspired by the staff, the welcoming staff at reception to the classes and the personal trainers. They do such a great job keeping you on track. Nothing is to much trouble, always will to help whenever needed.

Keep up the great work Green Apple Team.

Loving the new look, nothing like a fresh new look.

Baba
Baba2 posts

dar.cat.1
dar.cat.1South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good

After my previous gym "Alive" closed down without any warning I trialed a number of gyms before deciding on The Green Apple Wellness Centre at Bald Hills. I have now been at the Green Apple for four years, it is by far the most friendly gym I have been to in the 24 years I have been working out. The staff actually knew my name after a couple of days and are always checking to make sure I am on track achieving my goals. So thank you to the staff and members for making workouts fun again.
Friendly environment and caring staff and fellow members
sherenne
sherenneAU2 posts

Have been a member for a number of years and would rate this centre the best I have encountered. The staff are friendly, extremely competent and encouraging to such an extent that it is a joy and fun to attend. This gym caters to all ages and abilities and it does indeed focus on the overall "wellness" of the individual. This centre is not profit driven and there is a genuine caring attitude shown from the staff to each member.
Professional and caring attention shown to all members.