Green Apple Wellness Centre

Green Apple Wellness Centre

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

❤️

❤️Brisbane

On My this place is super down to earth

I love coming to help my anxieties and leaving the house to a comfort place, I suffer horribly but just got to get from my place to here and breathe.

NonNon

NonNonBrisbane

Not just a GYM!

If you are looking for somewhere to workout that is not just a gym then the Green Apple Wellness Centre is the place to go. Everything from classes, Personal Training, Yoga, and Remedial Massage. Personalised programs tailor made to suit you individually are also included. The Gym is clean and tidy and the equipment is up to date and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond what you would get elsewhere. Nothing is too much trouble. Recommend to any age person seeking health and wellbeing.

Bear

BearKallangur

Thankyou Green Apple Wellness Centre

I wanted somewhere to go without others judging me on how my apperance or my level of fitness was. I highly recommend this place they make you feel so welcome. I enjoy going and feel so much better for it. The staff and members are like family, everyone is so friendly. Especially the welcome from the reception girls each time I arrive and leave, nothing is to much trouble. I wouldn't have lost 30kg and become a new person without your help and guidance.
Thankyou

hitch hiker

hitch hikerBrisbane

exercise with a difference

the Green Apple wellness centre has got great staff that are very friendly and very helpful in achieving your goals the centre has a good selection of equipment and the staff know there what they are doing also there is other exercise regimes that you can attend and a heated pool for those that can't exercise in other ways although it is closed for the winter months there is also a remedial massage centre attached to get rid of the aches and pains also a dietician on the premises with other services available there is also a social club that runs functions for anyone to attend this is a well worth while place to check out

over priced and under delivers

Old fashioned, very outdated shower and toilet facilities. Really expensive for what you get. Try the prehistoric treadmills!!!!! Staff are friendly but that doesn't justify the cost of this run down facility.

Inspirational fitness.

I've been a member of many gyms in my time but always felt out of place (not the skinny fit type). I wanted to keep fit, healthy & improve my strength. I found Green Apple Wellness Centre to be a place where you can be yourself, real people wanted to achieve what I wanted to do. I have been inspired by the staff, the welcoming staff at reception to the classes and the personal trainers. They do such a great job keeping you on track. Nothing is to much trouble, always will to help whenever needed.
Keep up the great work Green Apple Team.
Loving the new look, nothing like a fresh new look.

Baba

Baba

Looking after the inside and the outside!!

Good

After my previous gym "Alive" closed down without any warning I trialed a number of gyms before deciding on The Green Apple Wellness Centre at Bald Hills. I have now been at the Green Apple for four years, it is by far the most friendly gym I have been to in the 24 years I have been working out. The staff actually knew my name after a couple of days and are always checking to make sure I am on track achieving my goals. So thank you to the staff and members for making workouts fun again.
Friendly environment and caring staff and fellow members

Have been a member for a number of years and would rate this centre the best I have encountered. The staff are friendly, extremely competent and encouraging to such an extent that it is a joy and fun to attend. This gym caters to all ages and abilities and it does indeed focus on the overall "wellness" of the individual. This centre is not profit driven and there is a genuine caring attitude shown from the staff to each member.
Professional and caring attention shown to all members.

I found the Green Apple Wellness Centre about 10 years ago when I was looking for somewhre to maintain my fitness, over the years I have been given personal attention in helping me achieve many goals, I have seen many changes and now I call them the One Stop Wellness Centre they have many professional teams of staff and a great Social Club this is the place if you want to keep healthy.
Reliable

I have been a member of the Green Apple Wellness Centre now for several years.I especially enjoy doing aqua aerobics.Also my personalised gym program which they review every 8 weeks. I always find the staff very friendly and a wealth of knowledge.It really is a great place to exercise and have fun at the same time.Thank you Green Apple.
Efficient and experienced staff.

The perfect integration of allied health and fitness for sustainable long term wellness!

I have been at the GA for almost 2 years now. It caters to all, especially those after fitness and access to allied health services such as Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Clinical Remedial Massage Therapists and Accupuncturists. There is a variety of fitness services such as the individualised gym program review every eight weeks to ensure that one is on track towards those individual goals, weight classes, aerobic classes, aqua classes, pilates and even education courses.The team members know you by name and actually care about you. They phone if you have been 'MIA' for a while and there is a social club! Lots of fun!
The high level of service, care and community atmosphere.
That there isn't more of them!

A Caring Enviroment

I have been a member for 12 years and find that there are classes to cater for those who don't always want to exercise on their own. The equipment is up to date with attention given to what will obtain results rather than what has lots of computer functions to set up. Much more user friendly for the less technologically minded.
Friendly, staff have time to talk, always ready to answer questions.
Perhaps more expensive than some but value for money.

friendly atmosphere with no pressure

we both like the friendly staff and we have made many good friends - the programs we take are always relevant to the level of work we want to do and we both make every effort to complete the daily program - because the staff are not pushy you are always just pushing yourself - we both like the way the centre is run becuase it is not anything flashy just a good down to earth gym where if you do not want to do too much then that is Ok because there is always some one to talk to or you can join a program to work hard.
mo one is pretenscious or flashy evryone is friendly

Kerry A

Kerry ABRISBANE

Very friendly place to work out

I joined Green Apple over a year ago with the intention of beating the summer heat by participating in aquarobics. The gym itself is nothing fancy but it does have very friendly staff who all know you by name and go out of their way to encourage, support and generally make your workout as enjoyable as possible. The Body Balance Ball class is wonderfully relaxing but my favourite is still aquarobics where a workout is accompanied by much laughter (and no one worries about what they look like in a swimsuit!) My husband has also joined this year and likes the variety of the equipment.
friendly staff, updated program every 8 weeks
a bit expensive but worth it

B Boyd

B BoydCHATSWOOD

"Its is never too Late to start

Terrible

Decided not to join this gym because there are so many more professional looking gyms in the area that look cleaner and more up to date. Decided to join at goodlife at chermside. Much friendlier place and more value for money.
handy to where I catch the train to work
Very old looking. Looks very unprofessional and worn, like somebody has put a bunch of equiptment into a house from the 80's and are charging people to visit. Staff were pretty cold when i went in.

Terrible

This gym has lost it's sparkle. Cost is the main concern and the "rules of payment..." Staff too busy to help.???
Has potential for helping you providing.....see cons. Lots of optional types of exercise and personal training.
Member for one year.
Too expensive and everything seems to cost extra after joining.
Be sure to read the fine print if you join. They didn't tell me everything about what I was signing up for and gave me no options for types of payment, which I found out later after signing up. I didn't get a copy of the contract, either, so I couldn't check the "fine print on the back."
Had difficulty getting a program. Forget about getting weighed or measured for progress.
Looking for a friendlier gym.