Personal Best

Personal Best

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Personal Best? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

vuneverall
    vuneverallbrisbane

Paces like personal best are pretty rare.

I typically hate gyms, so moving beyond feeling neutral and actually enjoying every day there is a mean feat. I've been at Personal Best for about 8 months now and I've amazing results in a short time. The trainers are dedicated and always looking to help you edge closer to your goals. It's awesome and I couldn't be happier :)

Looking to get fit & healthy? Look no further!

Great place, great team and excellent group classes. A super environment for people of all levels to work on improving health and fitness levels.

The guys are friendly and supportive and really know their stuff, all of which helps you achieve your personal fitness goals.

The strong and fit group classes are really engaging which helps keep you interested and motivated - I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Perfect assistance in achieving your fitness goals

Personal best is the best way to achieve any and all fitness goals you have, with understanding and a personal touch to all program's written i feel it is the best and most thrilling way to reach those goals you may have been struggling with on your own, unlike other gyms, this studio is welcoming and always filled with graininess and other client who only want you to be the best you can be.
    Friendly and upbeat, always doing the best by me.
    Just a little bit too small.

One of a kind!

Where do I begin! 1 year ago today I walked into Personal Best Brisbane where I was welcomed by the most amazing trainers and fellow studio goers. Always feeling uncomfortable at a gym I was skeptical and nervous, that was all forgotten when I walked through those doors and greeted by [name removed] -best decision I've ever made! Everyday my body & mind thank me. With the support, encouragement but what found most important, education which helped me achieve a fat loss of 10% & 10kgs! Every day I'm getting stronger and every day I make new friends with the friendly like minded people that are attracted to Personal Best.
    Education, support, welcoming

Fitness & Leisure Centres

Find out how Personal Best compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

JHill78
    JHill78Brisbane

Excellent Support

I have been so impressed to date with the trainer's at Personal Best. The knowledge of the trainer's and their passion to make me succeed has been wonderful. I have loved following their weekly plans they have designed for me and the results to date. My full body strength has improved out of sight and made my day to day activities so much easier. The best part of the service is the constant follow up I receive outside of my sessions. It keeps me honest and on track and allows me to feel I have a trainer by my side each day and not just the sessions I attend.

Highly Skilled

If you're looking for a fantasctic Personal Training Studio, I highly recommend the team at Personal Best Kenmore. The trainers there are very highly skilled in their field, and I have an amazing experience everytime I train. They are very encouraging, and I have exceeded all my expectations, but will never stop going!
    Encouraging

Excellent Service

The quality of service from the trainers at Personal Best was great. There attention to detail was excellent and the plan was totally personalised to me. I was continually encouraged throughout the process toward accomplishing my goals. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking to lose weight or get ready for a special event.