Hypoxi Australia

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hypoxi Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Danae S
Danae SSouth East Queensland, QLD

All the warning signs of a scam

I attended a 'free session' as advertised at my gym, and was pressured to sign up for 12 weeks at $143 a week, and told I had a 'ten day cooling off period'. I attended my first session, which was not at all like the free session - the equipment was dirty, sweaty and smelly and the staff couldn't answer any of my questions. I emailed my 'written notice' as per cooling off, which has been ignored, along with every other email since. Still attempting to take money from my credit card.

• Franchise UsedBundall 4217, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Susie G.
Susie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest way to get into great shape

After having a breakdown from a very stressful job, I was mentally & physically exhausted.

Hypoxi was the only exercise I could manage to do. The thought of training in a gym after waking up was not something I could mentally manage.

I go to Hypoxi in the mornings, & do the 30 mins & leave feeling uplifted. These machines make training enjoyable & easy. I have lost weight on my hips & thighs & have a thinner waist.

I would highly recommend trying Hypoxi, it is incredible technology. Jen is there to meet you with a beautiful warm smile & the environment is always warm & friendly. I am very grateful I have this in my life.

• Franchise UsedSouthport 4215, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Lee-Anne C.
Lee-Anne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving my experience...!!

I'm currently going to Carseldine Hypoxi with Mel & previously Di. I have a tear in my meniscus & since using the Suit I've had NO PAIN at all!
It is a little expensive, but I'm motivated to keep going & I've lost a few kgs already so hopefully it gives me the kick-start I need to get back to a healthy regime (I just need to reel in my coke & chocolate habit - hehehe...!!)
I have noticed also my thighs are tighting up with NO COTTAGE CHEESE in sight...!!
Mel has been amazing & always so friendly, professional and welcoming daily...!! Yay...!!

• Franchise UsedCarseldine 4034, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Coco05
Coco05Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really happy with HYPOXI

I was really happy with HYPOXI. My skin felt amazing and I noticed a big difference with cellulite. I can finally fit back into my old jeans so I’m really happy.

• Franchise UsedWantirna 3152, Knox, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

Katmal
KatmalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant cancel and still taking money

The staff at QV Melbourne are wonderful but I didn't notice much of a change and have been trying to stop my membership for 2 months. They kept taking $5 a week throughout all lockdowns and I've asked repeatedly for it to stop and it is still being deducted from my account. My next option is to go to consumer affairs.
Update 30/12/2021 - I've now had to lodge a complaint with Consumer affairs as they are still taking my money.

• Franchise UsedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC, AU
Bonnie
BonnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

Love how they say I lost 20 cm what a joke. Two different people measuring me. I lost 1 cm of here and 1 of there. Funny my tape measure at home told me I hadn't lost anything. Also if I had lost over 20 cm how come the scales didn't show I had lost weight if I had lost over 20cm. They tell you to follow there diet that's why people are loosing the weight as they probably have not been eating well anyway. I was already doing the no carbs during the day-a big waste of money. I'm going back to swimming for $15 a week got more out of that. $800 down the loo. Don't waste your money.

• Franchise UsedSouth Australia, AU
Zara
ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money and time.

0 results was achieved through this hypoxi experience. I still can not believe I wasted so much money and time over this experience hoping for amazing results and yet to this day I am disappointed in myself for believing this and going through with it and see no changes. ladies, spend Your money on gym membership and you will see better results and also won’t go broke .

• Franchise UsedNewstead 4006, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Susheel A.
Susheel A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of Time and Money

• Franchise UsedMelbourne 3000, Melbourne, Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC, AU
Ozzie E.
Ozzie E.Sydney, NSW

Thank you Hypoxi Wynyard for everything

I have been attending Hypoxi Wynyard for 4 months and will be continuing my relationship with this studio and Hypoxi over my long journey to health and wellness. I ditched alcohol completely for 6 weeks, and good diet as well
When I got to my first appointment at the Hypoxi studio Wynyard location I was measured and weighed
I`d like to Thank to Bohdana and Her team for everything
Did my HYPOXI journey work? Absolutely

• Franchise UsedSydney 2000, Sydney, Sydney, NSW, AU
HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our clients. We are so happy you are enjoying our product. Have a great day. HYPOXI Support team

Annie
Annie

Excellent program but lifestyle dietery habits also need changing

At the same time, I ditched alchohol completely for 6 weeks, fine tuned my already good diet and still did weights 3 times a week. I followed the eating chart and lost about 2.5 kilos and 22 cms all around in 16 sessions in 5 weeks. I wasn't weighed in at 6 weeks as nobody reminded me. Am continuing again but now with the preliminary suit before rhe bike to speed things up. Probably would have started this way at first but the benefits were not really explained to me clearly. Overall am happy- but you have to be honest with your diet etc dueing the course.

• Franchise UsedSubiaco 6008, Subiaco, Perth, WA, AU

• Franchise UsedCastle Hill 2154, The Hills Shire, Sydney, NSW, AU

Unhappy
Unhappy

Unprofessional.

Went to Crossroads Westbourne Park SA. Must say I wasn't impressed at all especially the way it was run. Very unprofessional. A waste of $800. Wasn't measured from the start but a few weeks in and then only a couple of times. Wasn't told the actual measurements or what weight I was. I noticed that I measured differently each time, pulled tighter the second time and first time over my T-shirt and next time under. At this stage couldn't even be bothered saying anything . So very disappointed that I didn't even finish my last 3 sessions. Would not recommend at all and especially not at this location.

DEE
DEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Harrassed by aggressive sales tactics

I completed one trial seasion which I very much regret. The session was great but since attending, the staff have been phoning me constantly to purchase a membership. I explained I was away and would purchase membership on my return but the phone calls didn’t stop. The hard-sell approach makes me question the validity of the product and deterred me from every joining Hypoxi - irrespective of the possible results.

Kazalicious
KazaliciousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hypoxi results

I started hypoxi at the sandringham centre with Fabienne I did a 12 session fine tune program to get rid of cellulite the results are amazing I am so happy I used this program . Aside from the sessions the knowledge and care I received was amazing it made me rethink my diet and well being and is a studio run by the most friendliest knowledgeable team .

Carol M.
Carol M.asked

I would like some information about recent results of HYPOXI? Post Covid results.

Priyaasked

Hi! I was a member of Hypoxi Moone Pond. I bought 12 classes and was able to finish only 5 last year. Then I was told during the covid lockdown in the month of March that Moone Pond Hypoxi is permanently closing. When I asked about my remaining classes, they said they may extend their closer till June so, that people like me can utilise the remaining passes but it never happened. Now, when I am trying to reach them through their email address, it says the mail id is not found. Please help and advise how can I get my remaining money back.

Priya

Hi! Thank you so much for replying back. I was doing the normal vacuum exercises.

ranu.sharma
ranu.sharmaasked

Hi, I just want want to loose 5kg and couple of inches around my waist and thighs. I am a healthy eater but not able to loose that extra kgs doing anything. I am short so even that few kgs stands out. Will I be able to keep off my weight after Hypoxi following the same eating habits and rougly 30 min exercise each day? I have managed this weight for the last 10 yrs or so.