2.4

2.5

emily
emilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

horrible system

keycard does not allow access to car if reservation was made/modified in less than 24 hours. horrible system. waited 30 mins and still waiting as I am typing this for a call back from the technician to fix this. i have now given up and taken an uber. unbelievable. use flexi/ go get instead.
JZ S.
JZ S.

Is the perfect service if you need a car share

Usually I book the car for short term travel and car are easy to locate and also easy to access by public transport. Customer services reply on time when I need help on it. The car conditions are good and the car that I booked equip with Apple CarPlay which easier for me to use it.
Adrian
Adrian2 posts

Unreliable access to vehicles, poor customer service

Used the service regularly for 2 years. Vehicles bookings are unreliable and have left me waiting in the rain unable to access the vehicle on multiple occasions.

If you need the car to get to the airport or anything important, avoid this service at all cost.

Poor customer service, unwilling to provide refunds even when booking issues were caused by the company itself. Customer service on weekends is non-existent as it is outsourced to a 3rd party. Show details

Vehicle Condition
Fez
Fez

3+ years in the market and they can’t make a single customer happy

Tried to book their service 4 times on two separate occasions and every time there was something wrong with their cars. I wasted time, money and energy with this company but never again!
Amanda
AmandaMelbourne
Altay
AltayMelbourne

The best service and care

I’ve been using GREENSHARECAR for a while, everytime I visit Melbourne I use their services - The companies level of professionalism is unparallel, they really put effort in for the customers - Every car I used has been in peak condition, I’ve never encounted a issue - I required assistance for my first booking, and they were quick to respond and very attentive. Would definitely recommend greensharecar to people who want to explore the city or wherever with ease!

Wellinton Ramos
Wellinton Ramos2 posts

Horrible service

I booked a car, and unfortunately, when the car was parked, someone smashed the window and stolen some objects. I contacted Green Share Car and my problem started. An awful support, and they simply didn't reply emails. In the end, they charged me more than a thousand dollars. They "sell" a fake service about insurance. This is the truth.

Mitch
MitchMelbourne

They kept all my bond

Do you want to lose all of your bond? If not then avoid Greensharecar. Disgusting service. They hit me with $500 of arbitrary fees that magically equaled the bond amount of $500. Go with a different car share company. This one is pathetic.

chris
chris7 posts

Scott F
Scott FMelbourne, VIC

fifi
fifi

Terrible ... couldn't get the car to start

Had to wait for someone to assist in getting the car to start. After a brief stop for a bite of lunch, I was left stranded because the car refused me access. Spent 2.5 hours trying to sort it out. Be prepared to abandon car and get a taxi.

Elena
Elena

Absolutely terrible customer service, hidden/unexpected charges, no refund, no escape

Absolutely terrible customer service, they never get back to you, they never answer calls and cancelling your subscription is nearly impossible, so they keep sucking money out of you every year, despite you not using their services. Steer clear, as soon as they catch you - they never leave you alone

Customer
Customer

Oli
Oli

I can't believe this company exists

I've used the company twice, both times they've taken more money out of my bank without letting me know, with no reply to my email when I've questioned why. They have a no refund policy amongst many other hidden policies which will cost you more than you bargained for. Day light robbery!

Lola
LolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Unless you are looking for a company to steal money from your account DO NOT USE GREEN SHARE CAR!

I'd leave negative stars if it was possible.

I've never in my nearly 50 years experienced such utter disregard & contempt for customers. Unless you're after random, undisclosed, deductions of your money, unless you're keen to have unsubstantiated accusations and the resulting fines levelled at you, and unless you're happy to call for weeks on end without a single person, other than the lovely receptionist, taking or returning your call, DO NOT use this company.