Gutter-Snipe Gutter Cleaners

Don’t trust their appointment times

I booked an appointment 2 weeks in advance to quote and do the job and arranged my work around it. They arrived an hour early, left a quote, and left without waiting for me to be there. There was no contact with me for two hours, despite me contacting head office several times. The lady at head office (Lin) was very helpful. When I finally did hear from the guys doing the job, there was no apology, just a ‘we are on another job’. I have cancelled the job and won’t be using this company again. That’s $400 you won’t be getting for poor service Guttersnipe.

Ixch

Ixch

Gutters Guttering

All our gutters were completely rotten, these guys came in and did such a great job. They are a locals all business in Moorabbin, they were willing to travel . I can,t say enough good things about them. They were professional,friendly and always on time

A very professional service, no mess and all the work done whilst I wasn't at home.
    I would certainly recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with Gutter-Snipe Gutter Cleaners

Roofing Companies

Find out how Gutter-Snipe Gutter Cleaners compares to other Roofing Companies

Rob G

Rob GFremantle

Great Service - No Mess No Fuss

After the recent wet weather and with autumn leaves falling, my house needed the gutters cleaned. I booked online with Gutter-Snipe and they arrived on time, got on the roof to see the problems and quoted the job. The quote was lower than last time I had it done so I asked them to go ahead. They did the job there and then without any fuss or mess. I would definitely recommend Gutter Snipe and I have scheduled them to come again in 6 months.

Company O.Gutter-Snipe Gutter Cleaners

Thank you Rob for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy that we could be of service to you.