Easy Fall Guttering

Easy Fall Guttering

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A great addition to our home!

We were hopeful that the Easy-Fall System would solve our overflowing and blocking gutter issues and it appears to have done both! We had a problem with the previous gutters backing up and overflowing through the eaves in places during heavy rains. Whilst we haven't had heavy rain yet, the moderate rain is flowing nicely through the gutters and through to stormwater. We also have significant leaf problems through trees in the park next door and the leaf guards are working very well with little leaf build-up. Additionally, Paul and Marty have been excellent with customer service and follow-up through the process. The guttering was delivered within the timeframe specified and the installers did a very good job. The finished look complements the house nicely and I would highly recommend the company and system.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Problems solved with new guttering

Easyfall Guttering has provided great service. My new gutters were installed about 10 months ago. The resolved a difficult problem with water whee water had been pouring down in front of the door. There were structural problems with a rotted beam which they also fixed. The gutter looks great and works perfectly. Thank you for great service

Very Happy

This guttering system is like no other, it’s sleek modern and does everything the sales rep advised.

I didn’t want to leave a review until it rained so I could see how it would hold up.

With the down poor of rain over the weekend my gutters did not leak at all, I am very impressed.

If anyone is looking for a guttering system that does not leak, that’s sleek and stylish than look no further.

Hi Mrs Wilton, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Nathan Office Manager Easy Fall Guttering

Amazing product

This product is truly incredible, since having Easy Fall Gutters on our house we have had no leaks at all throughout all this rain.

I thank all the staff for the amazing service and after care calls i have received, i will definitely recommend to all my family and friends.

Hi Lucy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Nathan Office Manager Easy Fall Guttering

Streamline architectural finish to our home.

Had many quotes. They all seemed reasonable ranging from $4000-$7500
However with additional down pipes and digging to connect to stormwater and unforeseen costs it actually worked out more. Easy Fall, wow no maintenance ever. No more cleaning gutters, down pipes and painting barge boards. We are thrilled with the end result.

Hi Baba, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Nathan Office Manager Easy Fall Guttering

Absolutely stay away from this company

Its pretty clear that this company does not care about customer service, and you can forget about getting work completed if you've already paid for your gutters.

We signed an agreement for gutters in Oct 2018 with the understanding that the job would be complete by Christmas 2018. Its now the end of June 2019 and despite multiple weekly calls to them, and them agreeing that the work hasn't been completed as agreed (with over 20 issues outstanding), we have now also been told by the subcontractor doing the installation that the owner of EasyFall that they are not to complete the job.

We will now be contacting Fair Trading and perusing this legally.

If I could give this company a score of -10 I would.

Hi Customer, I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please supply your surname or kindly contact our office on (02) 4577 2277 and ask for Nathan so I can have this investigated? Warm Regards Nathan Office Manager Easy Fall Guttering

No more leaking gutters!

Our previous gutters used to overflow and there were also leaks - and these gutters were only two to three years old. We would always encounter overflow in the worst areas of high traffic flow, including right at the back sliding door to an entertaining area - this annoyed us no end.

We have just had the Easy Fall guttering system installed and we are very happy to see the end of all leaks, overflow and it also looks great on our home! We have had all the major areas done on our house and will one day finish off the rest of the home in this wonderful product!

Hi Leanne, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering.

Had a visit from the sales person

Read some of the reviews before meeting the sales person. The guy left disappointed because i didnt sign up. Very interesting sales pitch including showing videos of the product of its superior benefits spoken by the inventor) and another video of a lady speaking on installing their product 25 years ago.
Haha. Oh please.
Once the sales person measured the house, first quote came to $17,200 (due to the product was made by hand). When i said it was out of my budget, then 2nd quote came at $11,200 (demo product cames out of his bag, said it was made by machine and easier to install with the same outcome ). Alarm bells started ringing for me. Then the best offer become $9,990 if I signed today. Sales person refused to provide a written quote and wanted me to signed two different agreement (one for them and one for the installer) on the day. Interesting he had two gutter products in his bag, but he tried selling the first one at $17,200 and then the more compact one for $11,200. No difference in results. What a joke.

So the lesson for me : shop around and look for a better deal, i am sure there are cheaper and better options all giving standard 25 years warranty out there where the quotes dont start from $17,200 to $11,200 to $9,990. Got out of this one and thank the people who have put their personal experiences up in dealing with this company.

Nick

No more overflow or blocking leaves in the gutter

I was introduced to this product by Paul who spent considerable time in explaining the benefits of this gutter system to me in layman terms. After eighteen months with several extensive storms I have experienced no overflow, blockages or back flow into my home. I am extremely fortunate in having this product which has been noticed by many people inquiring about this system.

Hi Hazell, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering.

No leaves

Used to have a lot of trouble with leaves. Hope and trust that this will remove the problem permanently. All work was promptly, politely and efficiently completed. Here is hoping.

Hi Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering.

No more blocked gutter!

We live in a leafy area and are surrounded by tall trees. Our second storey gutters became hard to clean as they were simply too hard to get to. Our previous gutters used to overflow with any consistent rain, which stopped our 10,000 litre capacity tanks from filling up. We had the Easy Fall gutters installed just in time for recent rain and it works perfectly! Our tanks are now full thanks to this ingenious system. As an added bonus to it's functionality, the new Roll Formed version looks great and for us means no more painting fascia boards. Incorporating a tremendous leaf guard with the all-in-one design was a big tick in the box for us.
The staff at Easy Fall Guttering were upfront with us from the start about the forecast delays with regard to the new roll formed gutter. This was due to design delays and ensuring that everything was right with the roll-form machine before it was delivered from overseas. They kept in constant contact with us all the way through to installation and we can now safely say, it was worth the wait!
People are already stopping by and telling us how great it looks! We're very happy with the result!

Hi Geoff, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering.

Previous problems with old gutter system now gone

Due to trees on property gutters would fill with leaf and tree debris causing gutters to fill with decaying matter and no where for rain water to go but over the gutter edges. Now with Easy Fall guttering tree matter blows off the external colorbond shell and rain water travels efficiently via an internal gutter system that now has a good fall that moves water quickly and efficiently to the down pipe.

Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering.

Great sales pitch- abysmal service & delivery

Around the 2nd February 2019- we obtained a quote from EasyFall to install a new simple & straight forward gutter to the side of a rental property and their proprietary " Mini Easy Fall quad" to a pergola at the back of the property.
6th February we paid a deposit, then nothing...
We complained and were told we had been misquoted, then we got the owner out to re-quote, as the first guy got it all wrong apparently.
We accepted the revised quote, even though it was much higher.
Sometime in March they installed the simple straight forward gutter to the side of the house, looks good, works great, account paid for that part along with a part payment for their proprietary product.
Not long this the parts for their proprietary product were delivered and dumped in the back garden.
Since then we have called and been told they are waiting for parts.
20th May 2019 and the parts of the " Mini Easy Fall quad" are still sitting in the back yard.
So I called and spoke to the main office in Windsor. told them that we either want our money back and the product removed, or we want it installed within the week. The lady I spoke to knew about our job and I was told that they thought this was all done. She will now have the owner call us to sort it out.
Watch this space, but i am so unimpressed they will find it hard to come back from here.

And to close. Around the end of May, we finally got the gutters installed. Absolutely abysmal service, Abysmal !!!!! I could not recommend these people to any one

Quality product

We have a very large roof area that catches a large amount of water when it rains. Our old conventional style of guttering just didn't cope with getting the water away quickly, & regularly overflowed. The Easy Fall system has stopped this problem from the day it was installed. Apart from the practical benefits, the appearance has rejuvenated the look of our home incredibly. The installers did a very professional job, & took great care.

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering.

Might be good product, but very poor service!

I wouldn't suggest anyone use them or be very careful before you pay. They are very good sales person until you paid. We do feel very regret to use them, i am sure you could find a competitive product and cheaper products on the market. We signed the contract in Dec. 2018, they finished half of the work in Mar. 2019 and left the other half until today. Just be mindful before you put yourself into our situation.

Looks Great , but expect it to take time

The product looks good, Communication isn't so good, Paying the installer separate is troublesome, though likely a means of cutting costs for a high end product. The Supplier Easy Fall are paid in stages which ends up that they are fully paid for product that sits at your place until installed. It can happen that the delivery is wrong as it doesnt get checked until installer starts. ( which happened to me) Installer's personal issues become your own rather than Easy fall to manage the installer.

Always hoping the final installation makes all the drama worthwhile.

Lessons learnt

1. Be ready to listen to the Owner's promotion video, which would save time if sent as link prior.
2. Ensure you get multiple Mobile contact numbers of people in the company that can help you.
3. Negotiate on price.
4. Don't pay fully for 2nd stage payment after delivery ( maybe hold 50% of materials cost until installation is finished) Otherwise you may have materials ( Not necessary the correct materials sitting around along time)
5. Ensure EasyFall are responsible for the whole job and have monies outstanding until installer is finished.
6. Remember to always apply the building rule to never pay more than 80% of any progress until the final inspection.
7. Get a water test before final retained payment is made.

NB I will update soon.

Update 2 Finally installed.
Still to have a rain or water test, but I can say that finally installer with all his personal issues did finish the job and was obliging though was desperate for multiple progress payments, which I managed myself.

Finally on completion , the end product looks great, there is not a guttering system I have seen that looks better.

NB Next update when it rains.

Has rained since installed. Latest review Still no regrets. Product stands up to its claims. On completion Im happy with the premium product installed. Summary Review What was done? Replaced Guttering and provided flashings. What was done well? A good looking and good working product. What could be done better? Leave more of progress payment to be paid after material is checked on site and after final work is Completed. With last progress payment to installer and supplier when Project manager checks works with owners approval that installer/ installation works meet expectation.

Disgraceful company

We have had nothing but problems with this company. We signed up & paid our deposit in December 2018 we are now in April 2019 and have paid our final payment & our Guttering still has not been completed. Have been told they are coming to complete the job but nobody turns up & very difficult to speak with Paul the owner or get any satisfaction. DO NOT trust this company. Sue

Safer and Drier

There was much attention to getting levels right and this certainly showed in the result. With many trees around the house we were fighting a losing battle keeping our gutters clean and flowing. The crew who did the work did a great job and they creatively solved a couple of problems that cropped up with our 100 year old house. The Easy Fall system corrected our problems and during the two years it has been installed it has performed excellently.

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering

requests for repairs ignored

The gutter has leaked out of the shell since installed,repeated request by email and phone have been ignored by both easyfall and the installer. I have no hesitation in recommending easyfall NOT be used if you expect some service.

No more waterfalls

We were tired of constantly having guttering overflow problems around the house, and constantly having to clean leaf litter out of the old standard guttering. The Easyfall system has fixed both these problems and has also given the roofline a nice sharp and clean appearance.

Hi Gerald, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, We really love hearing from our happy customers. Warm Regards Easy Fall Guttering