• Timeliness

Way overpriced

Janine D

Janine DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very pleased!

All deliveries and work were done on time as promised. The installers were very polite and helpful. The guttering has updated the appearance of the house, and it coped with the recent downpours with no problems. I'm very pleased that I had it done.

rregtop

rregtopSydney, NSW

good workmanship

Very happy with the product and quality of the work. Arrived on time and they were very helpful. Like the idea of the built-in gutter guard. It all looks good and waiting for the rains to come. However tested it with the hose and it seems to work well

Laura G.

Laura G.Sydney, NSW

Beware!!!

Michael N.

Michael N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Looking Product

The Easy Fall Guttering looks great on the house and just in time for the onset of the rain we've had. The installation was quick and the installer was very professional. The system works very well in the heaviest of downpours and I know there won't be any dirt or other matter stuck in the gutter for plants to grow in and cause big problems which was happening with our existing standard guttering. Thanks again!

Lin

LinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks good, works well

We were impressed with Paul's concept for guttering, including the option for leaf guarding, and thought it would be a good option to solve some guttering issues - no need for an additional downpipe to cope with the volume of water. Communication was good throughout the planning. Installation was done by an efficient team. Clean up was very good. The guttering looks very smart and seems to be working very efficiently with all the recent rain. Very happy with the results and happy to recommend.

Appears to be an excellent functioning product and looks good too.

Roger S

Roger SSydney, NSW

Excellent solution to upgrading gutters and renovations

Ron

RonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Satisfied Customer

We came to hear about Easyfall guttering due to the 2019 bushfires as they came through our property and ruined our gutters.
Paul came out to our place and went through a informative presentation. We were very impressed at how well the gutters work and the impressive rate of water flow through them. We decided to install the easyfall guttering system and have never looked back at all. The customer service and installation are fantastic and we feel more like family than just a customer. We have since been through heavy rainfall and the gutters have not overflowed once. I also love how the gutter guard keeps them clear of leaves. I highly recommend the easyfall guttering system. You will not be sorry you installed. Thank you Paul.

Job Satisfaction

Robyn

RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks good

Thanks for the good looking product. Has changed my house. My tradesman was professional and fast. Good to get Australian product. With all the rain this summer good to know I am safe.

Just perfect!!!!

Belinda

BelindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing!!

I am beyond happy with my new Easy Fall Guttering! Any problem you can have with guttering, my house had it. Rusting through, leaves, overflowing into eaves, you name it.
For the owner & CEO of a Company to come out to my house all the way from Sydney to make sure I had everything I needed and that the guttering was measured correctly, I think is amazing!
It is a huge weight off my shoulders that I’m never going to have to worry about my guttering ever again.
The added bonus, my house looks fantastic!
I’ve already had friends & family comment on how nice it looks & how the tradesmen did such a good quality job & this is in the space of a few weeks after completion.
Thank you to all the team at Easy Fall.

Mary Mansour

Mary MansourSydney, NSW

Australian made. Impressive. Highly recommended

Blue Mountains resident

Blue Mountains residentSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for the Bush

I live in a rural, natural bush setting so leaves and debris were a constant issue. I tried gutter guard initially but over the years the resultant residue from leaf litter in the gutters meant that the gutters were only collecting about 50% of the available rainfall before they overflowed. As I rely totally on tank water, I needed a better solution. The Easyfall Guttering system provided the answer and overcame the necessity to climb up ladders to clear the gutters. Now I have a low maintenance system that looks great and provides maximum water collection. Excellent product and worth the money.

Daniel A.Easy Fall Guttering

Thank you very much for your review, it really goes a long way!
Regards
Daniel
Easyfall Guttering

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Rolls Royce of gutter systems

Daniel A.Easy Fall Guttering

Thanks Leo, really appreciate the review! We appreciate the opportunity to help you solve your problems!
Regards
Daniel
Easyfall Guttering

Amanda Dasked

I just had a call with Linda from TZT Group who clearly doesn’t have good understanding of English and Who had txted me at 845 last night (almost unable to understand the text) to say they were coming today at 10am to put up my guttering. They didn’t arrive so I called them. I can find no reviews of their work and no-one from Easyfall Guttering are calling me back re this installer. The text came out of the blue with no introduction from Easyfall. This is complicated work they are doing on my roof, widening valleys, replacing tiles (that haven’t arrived)as well as taking down the old and replacing with Easyfall new guttering. Should I be worried and will Easyfall guarantee their work and for how long? Has anyone had these guys install their guttering?

Leon Knight
Leon Knight

I have just had new EasyFall guttering installed on my home in Albion Park NSW,and the installation work was done by a small Chinese crew of 2 men with no English and a woman (whose name may have been Linda, and I don't recall the business name although I have their invoice at home, I am at work presently) but in spite of the language difficulties they did an excellent job in a timely manner and were very thorough and skilful. I could not be more happy with the final installation, and I am feeling a lot more secure as the fire crisis edges nearer to Wollongong

Enrico
Enrico

Same here. Our Easy Fall Guttering was installed by a crew of 2 Chinese men with a language barrier in English. However, everything went well according to Schedule and it took them 3 and a half days to install. I suggest to keep calling Easy Fall to clarify and confirm the job.

Amanda D

Thanks so much for the reassurance guys! Great to get first hand recommendations! Hope that the fires don’t get too close to you Leon!! Crazy awful times in this fair country!

Tony

Tonyasked

Should you be scared when you go to their business address and it's actually a cafe?

Bruce P
Bruce P

For sure

No it's not! It's in Mulgrave industrial area! Are you sure you know where you are going?

Alpha Bravo
Alpha Bravo

The correct address is in Mulgrave, very close to the Mulgrave train station. I think you must have gone to the old address.

Get an answer from our members and Easy Fall Guttering representatives