Gym Form Abs-a-round Pro

Gym Form Abs-a-round Pro

1.9

Jipped and angryMelbourne

Did not work AT ALL - Dead on Delivery

Avoid this company - I bought mine at a big discount and obviously it was a dead unit they offload cheaper than the outrageous $300+ 'full' price.
Firstly it is very difficult to work out how this un-weildly contraption even goes together - after figuring it out the control unit lights up but there is no current flowing at all, no matter what setting, level or program is used. A piece of junk that is falsely advertised. Even it if did actually produce a current, given the low morals of the company that sells it - it probably does not live up to the advertising claims.

Purchased in November 2019.

PaulSydney, NSW

Great product

I'm 60 years old. I bought mine at a garage sale for $5 . Wow, this thing is amazing. I've now got my 6 pack back that has been hidden for 30 years and my lower back is so strong again. For $5, this has changed my shape and the way I feel.

Purchased in December 2016 for A$5.00.

H Brisbane

H BrisbaneQueensland

Waste of money

Save your money and put it towards gym membership instead. It certainly looks the business and the TV ads are convincing but after using it almost every day for over 12 months I have not seen any improvement. The replacement pads which are needed frequently are very expensive and now the product has stopped working. Customer services are not interested because the product is now out of its 1 year warranty. I hope this review will help others make an informed choice.

Purchased in December 2017 for A$399.00.

Fitness Accessories

Find out how Gym Form Abs-a-round Pro compares to other Fitness Accessories

Works just fine

I have had a very positive experience with my abs around. Batteries haven't gone flat after 50 + uses. Only now I need more electro pads. And its helping my back pain, I guess an unintended plus. I like it.

fantastic!!!

this is great i recommend buying one. i spent barely anything on mine and would happily consider buying a second. it works better than otters on a cow. great job

NanoBallarat

Product and customer service really bad

After all the hazzle of getting it returned, for reasons similar to listed below, I was following up on the delay with the refund. I had called and emailEd well ahead of the trial end date with multiple confirmations. But was getting changed nevertheless..on following this and complaining about it gets a short answer : "Your enquiries are accounting in nature, so I have put you in the accounts queue..." with no acknowledgment or apology.

Ben

BenPort Fairy

Hopless

Not worth the price of the batteries keeps losing power and cutting out highest strength is the only one worth using then it loses power and you have to start all over again buy a cheap one off ebay

Be careful

Be careful buying from this company. Especially in regards to their "trial." They never returned my calls to have it returned and I had to go to consumer affairs. Hopeless! 21 days I spent calling them and emailing them so I could get the special code I needed to return their product. Very disorganized and focused on profit. Beware! They will waste a lot of your time. The product is OK but not worth the price.

Not worth $300

doesn't deserved $300-400 for this, i dont like at all, i thought it works well but not really work, i found this is not worth paying lots of money, terrible

Fitness Accessories

Find out how Gym Form Abs-a-round Pro compares to other Fitness Accessories

Faulty...twice returned

Oh God I agree. First one I got didn't accept any type of battery....sent it back....then the replacement they sent kept cutting out after a minute...only worked on one program....all I felt was slight stimulation....sent that back....I've since called to cancel the order and am waiting on a call. If they charge me one red cent for this crap I'm going to Consumer Affairs!!!

TravelsofOz

TravelsofOzMelbourne

It's crap! Do not buy this crap

Mary

MaryMittagong

no customer service

I have one on trial which I have not yet been able to use. The pads that came do not fit the belt and i have called the company twice and emailed but to no avail.

I have tried to find out return info but, once again, no response

ANTONC

ANTONCGosford

Have to change the batteries every three sessions

Michael P.

Michael P.asked

Hi, I am using the abs-a-round however I now have a problem with the control panel. I can use S and B (hips and back)but the F (stomach) does not work which is the one I need the most work on. Can you suggest what I need to do as it has worked ok until now. Looking forward to your suggestions. Cheers Mike.

Damien

Damienasked

Hi is the abs around still available ?

Paul

Hi Damien. I have not seen it advertised for along time. I got mine brand new from a garage sale for $5.00. I found a place in Parramatta that sell the replacement pads and got some but now he doesn't have them anymore. Paul

Jipped and angry

I doubt it still available. The company that was selling them may have been aware they were duds that's whey they were discounted. I would not recommend this product - it did not work from day one.

Cheo

Cheoasked

Ive had mine delivered today put brand new batteries in it and any bottom I press the blue light come see on then instantly goes off is this normal and cant get it to stay on can I fix this?